Author Topic: Peace Now: Pay Arab Victims When Jewish Homes Razed  (Read 496 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Peace Now: Pay Arab Victims When Jewish Homes Razed
« on: October 31, 2008, 10:20:50 AM »
You just couldn't be more sick, evil, and self-hating than this. These animals are nazis who hate the Jewish people, the Torah, and Hashem.

Peace Now: Pay Arab Victims When Jewish Homes Razed
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/155083

Secretary-General Yariv Oppenheimer of the leftist Peace Now organization said on Friday that Defense Minister Ehud Barak should make sure that the Arabs are compensated if they hurt by Jews after Israeli government forces demolish nearby Jewish property. Oppenheimer spoke after Jews stormed an Arab house close to the Federman farm between Hevron and Kiryat Arab, after the government demolished Federman's home for the second time this week.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Peace Now: Pay Arab Victims When Jewish Homes Razed
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 11:51:07 AM »
So something was rebuilt and the Israeli government demolished it again? That's the part of the article I don't understand.How can they demolish his home twice this week?

Oh and I agree withyou, Piss Now is a sick Nazi organization.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 12:07:18 PM »
Feces Now is obviously the propaganda wing of the Israeli government.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 12:26:20 PM »
Hundreds of righteous Jews came and rebuilt his house after it was demolished. Looks like they might have demolished it again. I will have to ask Chaim to see if this is true, G-d forbid.

EDIT: I just spoke with Chaim and, yes, it is true. They razed their rebuilt home and beat them... all of them including the children. But they are strong and will continue to fight with their 9 children.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 01:29:33 PM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim