Author Topic: MY BANK CAUGHT FIRE EARLY THIS MORNING  (Read 834 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
MY BANK CAUGHT FIRE EARLY THIS MORNING
« on: November 02, 2008, 05:40:19 PM »
The Chase bank in Whitestone, the whole block of the shopping center in fact was caught on fire early this morning. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: MY BANK CAUGHT FIRE EARLY THIS MORNING
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 05:42:16 PM »
The Chase bank in Whitestone, the whole block of the shopping center in fact was caught on fire early this morning. 

Someone on that block is claiming arson fraudulently! Welcome to the economy! IMO >:(

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 05:42:45 PM »

They are investigating the Chinese food place there

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 05:43:34 PM »

Someone on that block is claiming arson fraudulently! Welcome to the economy! IMO >:(

Did you see what it looks like over at the shopping center?  From Chase to right next to where the gym is it is all burned to the ground.  The fire chief said it happened around 4 am.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 05:45:03 PM »

They are investigating the Chinese food place there

Could be them, and it could be also that coffee shop near the GNC , they do use large vats and friers

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 05:46:29 PM »
Good thing it was very early in the morning where no one got hurt.  But it is messed up

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 08:25:22 PM »

Did you see what it looks like over at the shopping center?  From Chase to right next to where the gym is it is all burned to the ground.  The fire chief said it happened around 4 am.

I live in Staten Island, not Queens. From what you said, I just deduced that along with the recession happening now.