Author Topic: Does anydody know?  (Read 905 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Does anydody know?
« on: November 02, 2008, 07:41:58 PM »
If you go to live in America, or you are born to non-Americans in USA and you have a non-English name.... Is it possible to change your first names and adopt an English one?
I am asking because Obama has two Arab names.(Barck Hussein- Barck could also fit as Hebrew, but he surely does not have it for that reason, but just for Islam). Not English, not even African, but ARAB. I'm not racist but I think that someone who aims to reprsent America, if he really loves USA so much as to run for president, he should have adopted an American name in English if it is allowed.
BTW, it is not neccessary to practise Islam or label oneself as a Muslim to be an Islamic terrorist. I saw on the TV the the terrorists who made 9/11 had been drinking wodka a few hours before (Alcohol is forbidden to Muslims). Arafat married a Christian and didn't even try to convert her to Islam, so he was not an observant Muslim but.... he was an Islamic terrorist!!! What if Obama is pro-Al Qaeda?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Does anydody know?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 08:22:51 PM »
You can legally change your first, last or middle name.
Having the name Barack Hussein Obama hasn't seemed to hurt him though.
Which still remains a mystery to me.  :o
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 08:27:37 PM »
People have changed their names to all kinds of silly stuff legally.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 08:45:18 PM »
Hmmmmm, very strange. Obama is no problem. It's a Kenyan second name and he must not despise his race. But Barck Hussein?...Clearly Arab Muslim names, if he is not a Muslim he would have surely changed them!!!! Or at least added an English name. I guess he hates America and English language even when he speaks it. Nazis and Arab terrorists in Israel also speak Hebrew and Yiddish sometimes (Nazis studied it) but hated the language and Jews.
Here in Argentina it's not allowed to change one's name. There are exceptions for psychological damage. If I had been named Hussein, chas veShalom, I would certainly have invoked psychological damage and demanded it changed!!!
And in case I decided to move to an English speaking country to live permanetly and got citizenship, I would certainly ask to add a name in English if allowed.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 08:47:47 PM »
His original name was Barry Solerto!!!! I will speak more about it in my next program.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 08:53:08 PM »
His original name was Barry Solerto!!!! I will speak more about it in my next program.

What?????????????????????????????????? So he chose that names for himself? Really a Muslim American-hater!!!!!!! If that's true, I guess he celebrated 9/11 secretely.

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 09:05:38 PM »

He recited the Muslim prayer to Allah ...called the Mengaji
in perfect Arabic to Nicholas Kristof,  a New York Times reporter
This is a reported documented fact on record .....
He can read Arabic and studied the Koran.
He recently referred to "my Muslim faith"  and the interviewer
corrected him in an Orwellian fashion ...you mean "your Christian faith".
The entire Muslim world is rooting for him.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 09:08:28 PM »
READ THIS:

Obama for President... of Kenya
Barack Obama for President? — You’ve got to be kidding.. If not, you are either seriously Ill-informed, or the type of true believer who would follow Jim Jones off to South America to drink the Kool-Aid. Let’s look at some facts:

Barack was spawned by a black Arab Communist citizen of Kenya who was already married to a black Kenyan woman, and a dizzy 17 year old atheist female who had decided that she would only date or copulate with black men.

Barack’s birth certificate is clearly a fraud. It is a falsified version of at 1961 Hawaiian birth certificate. Why? Could it be that his citizenship was questionable?

See:

His father was a Muslim. He has a Muslim name, and he has a birth certificate in Kenya identifying him as a citizen of a Muslim tribe of Kenya.

From age 7 to 10 he lived with his wealthy Muslim step-father and mother in Indonesia. Here he attended a Catholic school where he was identified as Muslim, a citizen of Indonesia, and registered by a different name, Barry Soweto. Note that Indonesian law required that the mandatory religious instruction be in his registered faith.

He then returned to Hawaii where he was raised by his grandparents. And attended an elite private school.

Then he was off to the mainland where he attended an Ivy League college and then the Harvard Law School. This gets interesting because he claims to have just recently paid off his student loans, but there is no record on his tax returns of any student loans. Credible sources indicate that it was a wealthy Saudi citizen who bankrolled his Harvard Law School expenses. Saudi loans? Affirmative Action Selection?

See: http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/obama_harvard_/2008/09/23/133199.html

While working as a “Community Organizer” he clearly was the disciple of Saul Alinksy.

He then hooks up with the corrupt Chicago political machine and launches his campaign from the home of William Ayers, one of the Weathermen bombers, and gets himself elected to the Illinois state legislature in and “uncontested” election.

Then he was on to the U.S. Senate in a cake-walk election that was no real contest.

Along the way, he rakes in well over a million dollars by writing a couple of autobiographical books that were written more as fiction than biography. The claim to fame here revolves around his race, or blackness, not the story.

Of course, he becomes a twenty year member of a racist hate-speech church, with a clearly hateful if not deranged pastor who becomes his “spiritual mentor,” and “like a uncle” to him. Note: Birds of a feather flock together.

He develops a pompous speaking style of oratory that has the sound and feel of a black “reverend” working the crowd of “amen brother” believers. This works well at the Democratic Convention in 2004. The loony left liberals are just aching to see a black guy up there because it is proof to them that they are free from their race guilt.

So, here we are with a really unaccomplished and inexperience far left liberal loon who has been overcome with delusions of grandeur, running for President of the United States.

UNBELIEVEABLE! But true…

Posted by Will Murray at 10:17 PM 
1 comments:
Mindy said...
http://ca.youtube.com/cellibelle

October 13, 2008 10:54 AM 
Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

http://inspocan.blogspot.com/2008/09/obama-for-president-of-kenya.html