Author Topic: HUSSEIN obama is a DISASTER for the American Christian  (Read 1914 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
HUSSEIN obama is a DISASTER for the American Christian
« on: November 03, 2008, 08:00:59 AM »
  I will be frank.  Many Christian people are calling obama the 'anti-Jesus', after having read many excerpts in the N.T., I have to say that I understand what this all means.. See everything that your teacher taught you, obama does NOT do.  He does NOT do what your teacher commands you, so, he is in fact VERY 'anti-Jesus'.  I feel especially sad for Christian people right now. they have celebrated Christmas, they have Easter, go to churches and different fellowships on Sundays, and many attend on Shabbat.

Hussein obama does NOT celebrate Christmas.  This is going to be DEVASTATING for American Christians if this SAVAGE gets in there.  I feel so sorry and sad right now for the Christian people... I will tell you that I TRULY BELIEVE that Hussein obama will TRY to make you all renounce your faith in your teacher- this is going to be terrible Christian people, please hear what I am saying- I TRULY believe that obama is EXACTLY what Pastor Manning is telling you all.

Eventually, I believe this will effect Jewish people, AFTERWARDS, I dont know why afterwards, but that is what I believe- I have somewhat a clue- it is b/c this IS A CHRISTIAN nation, obama WILL do away with ALL symbols that have ANYTHING to do with your teacher, THEN, he will get rid of ANYTHING that is "In G-d we trust" ETC.

I believe this should be a time of DEEP REFECTION, should this savage monster get in.  I am feeling VERY SAD for Christian people right now.. WE HAVE TO ENCOURAGE EACH-OTHER- Jews- you HAVE to lift Christians up- this WILL EFFECT them FIRST- and hard, even to the point of a type "holocaust'  I am VERY serious about this.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: HUSSEIN obama is a DISASTER for the American Christian
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 09:47:47 AM »
I agree, Hussein is a disaster for Christians, Jews, Catholics, or anyone who has allegiance to the one and only Lord of lords and King of Kings.  He will try and take God out of our lives, or any reminder of him in America, but he is in our hearts and minds, and actions.  We will prevail in the end times.  Everyone pray for God's mercy before this election, and go vote for McCain.  This is the freedom of power we have at this moment, that will probably get taken away.

Support, Love one another, believe.

Debbie

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 03:27:42 PM »
I agree, Hussein is a disaster for Christians, Jews, Catholics, or anyone who has allegiance to the one and only Lord of lords and King of Kings.  He will try and take G-d out of our lives, or any reminder of him in America, but he is in our hearts and minds, and actions.  We will prevail in the end times.  Everyone pray for G-d's mercy before this election, and go vote for McCain.  This is the freedom of power we have at this moment, that will probably get taken away.

Debbie
Dont forget his quote. "Americans cling to their guns and religion."
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline shalomsteph

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 12:31:54 PM »
I am literally ill that this pariah has won. Mark my words, he will go after Torah believing Jews and Christians with a vengeance! We have to stick together and help each other.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 12:35:56 PM »
I agree, Hussein is a disaster for Christians, Jews, Catholics, or anyone who has allegiance to the one and only Lord of lords and King of Kings.  He will try and take G-d out of our lives, or any reminder of him in America, but he is in our hearts and minds, and actions.  We will prevail in the end times.  Everyone pray for G-d's mercy before this election, and go vote for McCain.  This is the freedom of power we have at this moment, that will probably get taken away.

Debbie

Obama, like most blacks, is a disaster for everyone including themselves.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 01:09:31 PM »
I am literally ill that this pariah has won. Mark my words, he will go after Torah believing Jews and Christians with a vengeance! We have to stick together and help each other.

Yes, yes, I was just sharing this somewhere else.....believe me, there are many upset Christians right now....sick that this has happened....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 01:14:37 PM »

what do you mean by that