Author Topic: Netanyahu praises Beilin.  (Read 607 times)

Offline Kahane99

• Junior JTFer
Netanyahu praises Beilin.
« on: November 04, 2008, 12:52:43 AM »
For all the people that thought Netanyahu changed.  You were wrong.
I cant believe Netanyahu praised Beilin, after Beilin announced thank goodness he was retiring from the Knesset. 

Beilin who's been trying to give away half of Israel's capital, the Golan and Judea and Samaria is the Neville Chamberlainof his time.
Beilin even wrote an article defending Arafat after Camp David and blamed Israel.

In virtually any other country, a Beilin equivalent would be jailed or executed for treason. In Israel, he is honoured by the leftist "elite". Along with Shimon Peres, Beilin has devoted his "career" to advancing the genocidal ambitions of our enemies. We should put him on trial for treason as soon as possible.
Beilin opposed killing Yassin and Rantisi. 
Terrorism is down like 85% in Israel since these 2 murderers were killed.   If Beilin had his way, every Arab bombmaker would still be alive.
Just to inform Beilin, the Al-Aqsa terrorist Zakariya Zubeidi admitted in an interview last April, Arafat ordered every Al Aqsa terrorist attack against Israeli civilians. Then to think this idiot Beilin made excuses for Arafat. Every Jew who was massacred by Palestinian terrorists has Beilin to blame.

Offline Kahane99

• Junior JTFer
Re: Netanyahu praises Beilin.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 01:35:08 AM »
Here's Netanyahu's comments.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/128212
Opposition head Binyamin Netanyahu of the Likud spoke in Beilin's honor as well. Netanyahu refrained from praising Beilin's political initiatives, but spoke warmly of his personal traits, saying, ?You represent something we should all aspire to, political honesty and the ability to go against the grain.? Netanyahu complimented Beilin for being ?committed to achieving peace according to your worldview.?

Offline Ronen Levi Yitzchak Segal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 11:02:47 AM »
Baruch Hashem,

To be honest, when I read your response I was surprised.  But then when I read the quote, it made more sense.  It notes that he refrained from praising his policy.  It's, in my opinion, okay to note a good character trait in your enemy, as long as people know where you stand.  The mishna instructs us to learn from every person.

I think Binyamin was simply praising his style, not his politics.

G-d bless.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 02:29:55 PM »
Beilin is scum and this just reflects the fact that Bibi will be the same Bibi he was last time - someone who betrays the ideals of his own party and adopts the left's premises only albeit with a little "tougher" approach.

Offline Ronen Levi Yitzchak Segal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 03:13:53 PM »
Baruch Hashem - I see what you're saying.  But considering the options, I don't hate Binyamin or his politics.  I once heard him speak publicly in Livingson, NJ - so perhaps that has tainted my opinion of him.  It was on Shabbos in shul and he sounded very powerful.