Author Topic: What can we do with the black population in America?  (Read 2278 times)

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
What can we do with the black population in America?
« on: February 26, 2007, 12:46:15 AM »
I thought blacks were equal to whites and the only reason blacks have lower SAT scores is due to poverty.  Imagine my surprise when I found this in an article published by The Journal of Blacks in Higher Education

There are a number of reasons explaining the continuing and growing black-white SAT scoring gap. A major factor in the SAT racial scoring gap is family income. There is a direct correlation between family income and SAT scores. For both blacks and whites, as income goes up, so do test scores. Some 28 percent of all black SAT test takers came from families with annual incomes below $20,000. Only 5 percent of white test takers came from low-income families. At the other extreme, 5 percent of all black test takers came from families with incomes of more than $100,000. The comparable figure for white test takers is 24 percent. But income alone does not explain the racial scoring gap. Consider these facts:

Whites from families with incomes of less than $10,000 had a mean SAT score of 980. This is 123 points higher than the national mean for all blacks.

Whites from families with incomes below $10,000 had a mean SAT test score that was 46 points higher than blacks whose families had incomes of between $80,000 and $100,000.

Blacks from families with incomes of more than $100,000 had a mean SAT score that was 142 points below the mean score for whites from families at the same income level.

Obviously, having money doesn't make one smart but we should consider the crime and incarceration rates of blacks in America.

West Virginia is among the poorest states in the union, I believe they second from the poorest, yet they have one of the lowest crime rates of any state.

How can this be?
"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: What can we do with the black population in America?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 01:09:42 AM »
Many 'conservative' authorities in the U.S. have advocated what amounts to a massive miscegenation programme.  One authority stated that every white family should have a black relative.  What this translates to is that black mayhem will be tolerated, young white males paying most of the burden, until eventually there are no 'blacks' left as such, but mixed race people, mixing into the white gene pool, who will in several generations have produced white off-spring.

As I said, many will suffer up until that time, but this is what the U.S. is committed to doing.  The newly-imported coal-black negroes from the Congo have been brought into majority-white U.S. Midwestern towns and cities so that EVERYONE gets used to the idea that black men and white women should be mating with each other from now on.  No community anywhere in the U.S. will be spared from the beastly spectacle of young negroes impregnating young white women.

White male suicides are going to continue to rise steeply in the coming decades.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 04:29:59 AM »
I'd like to see those "liberals" justify AA when THEY lose a job because they had to give it to a schvartze,

I actually get nauseous when I think of my days as a self-hating "liberal"...I learned my lesson the hard way.

When the classrooms are filled with apes who just sit there and play the racism card...people will wake up

Allen-T

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 06:38:27 AM »
I actually get nauseous when I think of my days as a self-hating "liberal"...I learned my lesson the hard way.

Oh, do I know what you mean!!!!! Me too!

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 12:48:16 PM »
So what that article is saying is that if your a rich or poor black, you can't score high on the SAT?

Are they are playing the racism card? How about setting up an SAT for Blacks only.

What kind of questions would be on that SAT?

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 06:03:38 PM »
So what that article is saying is that if your a rich or poor black, you can't score high on the SAT?

Are they are playing the racism card? How about setting up an SAT for Blacks only.

Yo homie, If Shufro have 3 [censored] and Cletotius jamal have 5 [censored]  how many [censored] in total?

If Octavius Shakur sell 3 bags o dope fo $25 bills how much he git if'n day ho Shanki buy 5 bags?

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 09:01:35 AM »

Yo homie, If Shufro have 3 [censored] and Cletotius jamal have 5 [censored]  how many [censored] in total?

If Octavius Shakur sell 3 bags o dope fo $25 bills how much he git if'n day ho Shanki buy 5 bags?

;D

KnightsofEurope

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 01:08:21 AM »
Get as many of them out of the country as possible. It was a disastrous mistake to have brought them here to begin with. They have cost this country far more than they have ever positively contributed to it. There are 1% to 2% that are righteous, intelligent, decent hard working and well meaning. These relative handfulls can and do make a net potisitive contribution. For the remainder there needs to be a phasing out of all freebies, subsidies and preferences, and a long term resettlement programme.

The bottom of the Atlantic Ocean would be fine by me, but more realistically in West, Central and Southern Africa. I wouldnt mind a swap of the blacks here for the whites in South Africa, Namibia and Zimbabwe. Our Zulus and Wulus could then live along side their Zulus. I think that they may run out of pots to cook each other in, but thats their problem.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 08:12:20 AM »
We must send the africans back to the congo. There they will be amongst the beasts of the jungle, there fellow bipeds, and away from white oppression. They can roam freely, loot at will, raid a hostile tribes mud hut villages, rape, pillage, steal, drink and drug up all day. They can build mud huts that will rival the World Trade Center in engineering design and architectural splendor. It is best that they be repatriated to an africa that needs their skills, their intellect and their spiritualilty. GET RID OF THEM NOW, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!!