Author Topic: IS THIS HASHEM'S PUNISHMENT ON AMERICA?  (Read 1073 times)

Offline SINGLEJEWISHBOY

• New JTFer
IS THIS HASHEM'S PUNISHMENT ON AMERICA?
« on: November 04, 2008, 11:17:20 PM »
THIS DISASTER HAS ONLY OCCURRED DUE TO THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF THE IRAQ WAR, THE WALL STREET COLLAPSE, AND THE NOMINATION OF A COMPLETELY IMPOTENT "CANDIDATE"  CAN ALL OF THESE INDEPENDENT FACTORS BE A COINCIDENCE, OR THIS THE HAND OF GOD?

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
Re: IS THIS HASHEM'S PUNISHMENT ON AMERICA?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 11:21:20 PM »
yes, I am sad to say that I think it is.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 11:26:57 PM »
Perhaps Annapolis and Gush Katif.... Siding with Palestiniansand being embarrased of Israel during the Gulf War....They had no mercy on Israelis, they enticed self-hating Israeli bolshevics to do the crime and...now they have it at home. They should do Teshuva at once.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 11:36:54 PM »
i don't know yet if it is a punishment since the majority overwhelmingly voted for Obama...therefore it was America's free choice to choose Obama...It was Gd's will..but not sure why...Im not a prophet and nor are you nor should you or anyone here try to interpret what Gd thinks.  For if you tried, our enemies would claim they know what Gd thinks as a blessing when Jews, Gd forbid, die.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 12:39:48 AM »
Maybe G-d is tired of the millions of abortions our country has had....

Or that the US is legalizing gay marriages....

I heard on the news tonight, Washington State has approved "doctor" assisted suicides now, just like in Oregon  :'( this makes me sad...

Perhaps these things and others......

This too, could be His way of separating the goats from the sheep?

Who is willing to stand and continue fighting for righteousness?

Remember Jonah and the City of Ninevah....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 01:01:37 AM »
America is becoming a new Sodom and Gammorah and this is definitely punishment from God. Do you think God would reward America for degrading as badly as it has?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 01:31:08 AM »
Its not to be feared, its not to be feared.

Its a friend, its a friend.

Let's get calm, let's get calm, let's get calm.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 02:39:33 AM »
I have not posted these Bible codes because there are many who mock the idea that God could have placed them in the Holy Scripture, but His word is full of prophesies for our time.  Since the idea of God's punishment and judgment is considered in this thread, perhaps I could introduce some salient codes.  Here are some that have been recently discovered which make a compelling case and may lift our spirits:

http://exodus2006.com/fab/Torahcode.htm

http://exodus2006.com/Fab3/Torahcode.htm

http://exodus2006.com/Fab3/the-skip.htm

http://exodus2006.com/Fab3/Obama2.htm

http://exodus2006.com/Fab2/Barack_Obama.htm

http://exodus2006.com/jcash/Obama.htm

http://exodus2006.com/Anonymann/suspicion-Obama.htm

The Holy Scripture is the word of God.  Since this has been placed by the hand of God into the Holy Torah and Tanach, perhaps it will be prophetic.  After all, important prophesies have come to pass before:

http://exodus2006.com/Fab3/Yitzhak-Rabin.htm

Let your worries go, put your life into God's hands and He will bless us with a miracle to prove to us He is absolutely real and is of His word.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 04:01:25 PM »
Honestly, I am so sick of hearing Christians refer to themselves as Christians having voted for Obama. I will call any such person a liar to their face. I don't care if I stand alone. As a Christian, no one can obey the word of God by electing a wicked man that would want to hurt Israel (his alliances prove such) or abort babies. To disobey God is to incur his wrath. Okay, thanks for letting me vent.... >:(

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 05:06:14 PM »
Honestly, I am so sick of hearing Christians refer to themselves as Christians having voted for Obama. I will call any such person a liar to their face. I don't care if I stand alone. As a Christian, no one can obey the word of G-d by electing a wicked man that would want to hurt Israel (his alliances prove such) or abort babies. To disobey G-d is to incur his wrath. Okay, thanks for letting me vent.... >:(

Me too.......they are Apostate, me thinks....

The fraud of O will be exposed eventually, you will see...

Perhaps this is what G-d has in mind?

He still has the last word on everything, the FINAL SAY.....when all is said and done, He WINS!!!!!   :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 06:27:08 PM »
By Bill Wilson, KIN Senior Analyst

WASH—Nov 4—KIN-- Both presidential candidates, most likely prompted by their pollsters, said they would bring “change” to America. Its too late for them to be original. America already has changed. Since the passage of Lyndon Johnson’s “great society”, and probably Franklin Roosevelt’s “New Deal” before that, America has changed in fundamental ways of which the Founding Fathers would never have approved. The concept of the welfare state, abortion on demand, the challenging in courts of using references to God in the public square and the onslaught of social approval of homosexuality have all shaped and formed a new America, quite different from the one created by God through obedient men of God.

But in the past eight years, change in America has accelerated beyond imagination. Under the Bush Administration agreements have been made to turn the United States into part of a North American Union with Mexico and Canada. The goal of this “Security and Prosperity Partnership” according to the Council on Foreign Relations is one security border with shared tariffs—that means a one nation-state between Mexico, Canada and America with common taxes. In addition, President Bush signed an agreement with the European Union to merge many aspects of our economies. The Bush Administration has done many things to change America by reshaping her into part of a one world order.

In addition, the Bush Administration has led the charge for a Palestinian state in Israel. No other president dared to suggest that Jerusalem be split between Israel and terrorists until the Bush Administration came along. Now Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is working overtime to establish such a terrorist state beside Israel and she is applying every bit of political force to divide the Holy City of Jerusalem between the Israelis and the terrorists. The Bush Administration has also tried to legitimize terrorist states and Islamic states with terrorist ties by making them democracies—Iraq, Afghanistan, Gaza, Kosovo, Pakistan—or selling them high-powered US weapons—Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait and more.

So Americans have seen a lot of recent change. The most of which came in just the past few weeks when the Federal government was given the authority over private property and bank accounts with the bail out legislation. ....................

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.