Author Topic: Rich Tel AVIV neighborhood wants moslem family out  (Read 754 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Rich Tel AVIV neighborhood wants moslem family out
« on: November 05, 2008, 07:45:45 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D  I'm so happy when they say shabbat they don't mean it in a relegious sense they mean it in their weekend sense :::D                        http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3618121,00.html   

TA neighborhood rejects Arab family

Jewish residents say newly arrived family with 14 children destroying their peace with blaring music, nonstop noise on Shabbat, Yom Kippur. Arab mother: They complain because they want us out

Reuven Weiss Published:  11.05.08, 12:22 / Israel News 

The Shikun Dan neighborhood in Tel Aviv has been up in arms over a large Arab family that recently entered their midst. The mostly upper class Jewish residents claim that since the family moved in their lives took a turn for the worse, and now includes loud music, nonstop noise, and a severe lack of parking spaces.

Shikun Dan is considered a quiet, posh neighborhood that caters to a relatively wealthy population. But the residents claim their peaceful way of life was destroyed when one of the landowners decided to lease his property to an Arab family.

"Since they arrived here we have been subject to constant harassment," said one of the residents. "This is not racism, the opposite is true. When they came to the neighborhood we welcomed them warmly. But in just a short while our quality of life disappeared completely."

He explained, "It's a family with 14 children, and noise rises from the house non-stop: In the afternoon, at night, on Saturdays. On Yom Kippur there was yelling and insanely loud Arab music. If this was Akko, it would end very badly."

The neighbors have complained to the police many times, to no avail. "They marked some of the parking spaces on the street especially for their cars. Neighbors that parked there found their cars scratched. Only after we appealed to the municipality did they arrive and erase the markings. The police arrived a few times because of the noise, but unfortunately this didn't help," the resident said.

Another resident added that an appeal to the landowner also came up empty-handed. "He accused us of racism. He said he had a contract with the family that he can't break, and they even have the option to extend it for another year," he said.

The landowner confirmed that he had received the plea. "They are citizens of Israel and they have rights equal to any other citizen," he said. "I told the neighbors who called me that that I agree the law should be upheld, and if the new neighbors are noisy they should call the police."

Advertisement   

The Arab family members denied the allegations against them. "Some of the neighbors just can't stand Arabs," the mother said. "They complain about us because they want us out. We haven't marked any of the parking spots and we don't make any more noise than a normal family.

"Most of my children are grown and spend the day working, and return home only in the evening. The younger children play just like any other child their age."
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Rich Tel AVIV neighborhood wants moslem family out
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 08:22:10 AM »
KILL THEM ALL! DEATH TO THE ARABS! >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 08:27:06 AM »
No let the liberal leftists in Tel Aviv suffer under the arab locust
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 09:42:44 AM »
If they're rich why do they have communal parking? Why is it that they don't all have their own driveways?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 09:51:39 AM »
If they're rich why do they have communal parking? Why is it that they don't all have their own driveways?
I don'nt know maybe it's like the city where you have to park on streets

Shot at 2010-01-03