Author Topic: We Need to STOP impressionable minds from going to StørmFrønt as a reaction  (Read 5993 times)

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer

No, I'm saying its stupid to use racial slurs here if you expect for anyone to take this place seriously.  It's like using the ad hominem argument in a debate, it only makes you look foolish.

I think that will backfire.   If we become P.C. we will quickly lose members.   Trust me.

But yes... obviously... when you are in public... arguing using slurs makes you sound like you have no argument.   

exactly.  This forum is on the internet.  Anyone can see it.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

No, I'm saying its stupid to use racial slurs here if you expect for anyone to take this place seriously.  It's like using the ad hominem argument in a debate, it only makes you look foolish.

I think that will backfire.   If we become P.C. we will quickly lose members.   Trust me.

But yes... obviously... when you are in public... arguing using slurs makes you sound like you have no argument.   

exactly.  This forum is on the internet.  Anyone can see it.

At the cost of losing members?????   What??? This is absurd!!! 

Why dont we just make this a completely 'politically correct' forum... so that we can 'look good' for the public. 
From here on.... lets only use 'African American' as 'black' makes you look less intelligent when you are arguing.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
It's the new double standard.
If you are black, you can use racial stereotypes and denigrate segments of the population(when you think you are not being caught on tape) and still be elected to the highest office.
If you're white, shut up and get on the back of the line.
Welcome to the new America! 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
What is worse, seeing whites go to StørmFrønt or seeing white people become Obama zombies?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
In my opinion... the first thing we must do is CHANGE THE WEBSITE!!!!...

It needs to be more anti-black nationalist.   anti-black hate.   I think we should bring this up to Shlomo and to Chaim.

It needs to look more revolutionist.  (maybe Im just being nostalgic)

Yes, indeed.

Bring back the old JTF!

No more political correctness!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
In my opinion... the first thing we must do is CHANGE THE WEBSITE!!!!...

It needs to be more anti-black nationalist.   anti-black hate.   I think we should bring this up to Shlomo and to Chaim.

It needs to look more revolutionist.  (maybe Im just being nostalgic)

Yes, indeed.

Bring back the old JTF!

No more political correctness!!
yes indeed
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: We Need to STOP impressionable minds from going to Strormfont as a reaction
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2008, 02:31:11 PM »
Just as an idea..... this site needs to go BACK to being more anti-black in appearance.... more similar to the way it used to be.

That's the last thing to do.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: We Need to STOP impressionable minds from going to Strormfont as a reaction
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2008, 02:33:47 PM »
Just as an idea..... this site needs to go BACK to being more anti-black in appearance.... more similar to the way it used to be.
That's the last thing to do.

How do you figure?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
We need a hanging noose as part of the JTF logo, deleted the political correctness.

Mccain tried to be politically correct and look what happened, he lost, he even got booed by his own supporters.

Identify the enemy and be aggressive, stop appeasing them out of fear of what others will think. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Maybe we should have a poll???

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
I like the old JTF but let's be realistic.  

What's to keep Obama and his goons from giving the members of a thorough rectal exam the way they did to Joe the Plumber?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

What's to keep Obama and his goons from giving the members of a thorough rectal exam the way they did to Joe the Plumber?

BRING IT ON!!!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West

BRING IT ON!!!

I would love that!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
We need a hanging noose as part of the JTF logo, deleted the political correctness.

Mccain tried to be politically correct and look what happened, he lost, he even got booed by his own supporters.

He did?

I didn't get to watch his concession speech, but I heard it was the most pathetic, nauseating, groveling pile of garbage ever uttered by a career politician. Basically a long-winded apology for slavery. But I didn't hear he was booed by his supporters.

I am not one to quickly embrace conspiracy theories, but I'm beginning to seriously wonder if the outcome of this election wasn't already decided months ago, like a professional wrestling match. McCain, arguably the most unelectable Republican candidate, dead last in the polls with almost no money, came out of nowhere to win the nomination, then seemed to do everything in his power not to win the presidency. He had a whole arsenal at his disposal that he never even used (he didn't even mention Jeremiah Wright during the debates).

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
I am against anything that generalizes all blacks as criminals and monsters. Many of them are yes but if we go around making racial attacks its going to fly back into our faces.

StørmFrønt is nothing but a satanic nazi website. Its posters there should be put to death. We should be nothing like them.

Its not about race, its culture. Plenty of white people are acting this way as well.

I say we should be anti hip-hop culture, anti rap music, anti racist and anti fascist not anti black. We should expose ignorance and wickedness in all races, although yes we should emphasize more on interacial crime I lived in White neighborhoods in the North East and they were Evil people. I used to lived close to black neighborhoods in North Omaha, and in diverse neighborhoods in Lynwood and Los Angles. There were blacks who were godly and righteous and there were those who were thugs and who were racists and who did drugs.

I think I should point out that Murphy and I witnesses a whole lot of racism against Mexicans by the Schwartzas. We even saw two of them beat up a Mexican near Skid Row calling them racist horrible names.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
OK.. I made a poll about the JTF website.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
 strmfront- did NOTHING- get it?? ZERO. If you join those IDIOTS, than YOU LOVE HUSSEIN obama, END of STORY.
They were TOO BUSY worrying about MURDERING Jews to give a damn about America.
 THEY ARE TO BLAME. TOTALLY.
 STUPID MONGREL HORDES
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
strmfront- did NOTHING- get it?? ZERO. If you join those IDIOTS, than YOU LOVE HUSSEIN obama, END of STORY.
 STUPID MONGREL HORDES

Yes... we all agree on that....   Im more concerned about how BEST to keep people away from that cess pool.  Im telling you... this is the time when their membership will rise.  I dont want to see that happen... I dont want to ignore it.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
 STUPID MONGREL HORDES

You're correct.  For them, it was either a Black Marxist that will be an enemy to the Jews, or White Christian Zionists that will support the Jews.  What a quandary for these neo-Nazis.  :laugh:  I know David Duke recommended voting for neither Obama nor McCain.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 04:49:02 PM by Sparky »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
 STUPID MONGREL HORDES

You're correct.  For them, it was either a Black Marxist that will be an enemy to the Jews, or White Christian Zionists that will support the Jews.  What a quandy for these neo-Nazis.  :laugh:  I know David Duke recommended voting for neither Obama nor McCain.

They all voted for Chuck Baldwin.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
 STUPID MONGREL HORDES

You're correct.  For them, it was either a Black Marxist that will be an enemy to the Jews, or White Christian Zionists that will support the Jews.  What a quandy for these neo-Nazis.  :laugh:  I know David Duke recommended voting for neither Obama nor McCain.

They all voted for Chuck Baldwin.

They probably wrote in their hero Ron Paul

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
We don't have to use racial epithets to make a case against them.  Each and every thing that certain black people do can be described without resorting to personal insults.  That way we cannot be labelled as racist and we don't have to resort to political correctness.  I can't think of a circumstance when calling someone a "primitive schwartze" would be more effective than attacking the behaviour itself.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer

He did?

I didn't get to watch his concession speech, but I heard it was the most pathetic, nauseating, groveling pile of garbage ever uttered by a career politician. Basically a long-winded apology for slavery. But I didn't hear he was booed by his supporters.

I am not one to quickly embrace conspiracy theories, but I'm beginning to seriously wonder if the outcome of this election wasn't already decided months ago, like a professional wrestling match. McCain, arguably the most unelectable Republican candidate, dead last in the polls with almost no money, came out of nowhere to win the nomination, then seemed to do everything in his power not to win the presidency. He had a whole arsenal at his disposal that he never even used (he didn't even mention Jeremiah Wright during the debates).

I agree with you oh so totally! I think this whole thing was a plot to get Obama in there! How else did McCain concede so quickly and easily, and how was that Brady video about after the election, posted on Nov THIRD?!
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com