Author Topic: We Need to STOP impressionable minds from going to StørmFrønt as a reaction  (Read 6007 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I am scared that American whites are googling 'white pride' right now.. as a reaction to the horror of Obama... and will be seduced by the stupidity of StørmFrønt.

We need to counter this somehow.... and come up with an alternative.

Any ideas?

Any chance of making this sticky??? (I rarely ask this)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 10:34:03 AM by briann »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Just as an idea..... this site needs to go BACK to being against black nationalism and black racism.... more similar to the way it used to be.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 02:30:08 AM by briann »

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
I'd rather see more religious content in general.  Young people who are exposed to religion will not seek out Stromfront.  White supremacist groups can only become successful in a spiritual and mental vacuum.  We need to make sure that the young people do not have voids in their lives.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I'd rather see more religious content in general.  Young people who are exposed to religion will not seek out Stromfront.  White supremacist groups can only become successful in a spiritual and mental vacuum.  We need to make sure that the young people do not have voids in their lives.

Thats fine.... BUT!!!!!!   I'm talking about White Gentiles who are ANGRY at this very moment.    Many are searching for something as anti-obama as possible,  I want to keep them CLEAR of antisemitism.... somehow.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer

Thats fine.... BUT!!!!!!   I'm talking about White Gentiles who are ANGRY at this very moment.    Many are searching for something as anti-obama as possible,  I want to keep them CLEAR of antisemitism.... somehow.

I have lurked on SF for a long time, and I have to tell you, last night and this morning the site said that the only way to read anything was to join and log in....guests couldn't access it because they were being so overloaded with people coming to the site.

I NEVER had that happen before in the 2 years I've lurked there.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 11:34:22 AM by JewishAmericanPatriot »
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Briann you are 1000% right...we need to attack StørmFrønt  and post videos against StørmFrønt...we will get more members here and they will no the difference between racism and non-racism.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

I have lourked on SF for a long time, and I have to tell you, last night and this morning the site said that the only way to read anything was to join and log in....guests couldn't access it because they were being so overloaded with people coming to the site.

I NEVER had that happen before in the 2 years I've lurked there.
if you can register their not overloaded   because of large traffic it's because they don'nt want lurkers
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline EffIran

• Junior JTFer
on StørmFrønt, they are saying that obama's election is bad for the U.S. because Obama is a tool of israel and the "neocons."  these nazi websites like StørmFrønt are primarily anti-jewish, not anti-black.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
on StørmFrønt, they are saying that obama's election is bad for the U.S. because Obama is a tool of israel and the "neocons."  these nazi websites like StørmFrønt are primarily anti-jewish, not anti-black.
their right wing anarchists not nazis
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
In my opinion... the first thing we must do is CHANGE THE WEBSITE!!!!...

It needs to be more anti-black nationalist.   anti-black hate.   I think we should bring this up to Shlomo and to Chaim.

It needs to look more revolutionist.  (maybe Im just being nostalgic)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

It needs to be more anti-black nationalist.   anti-black hate.   I think we should bring this up to Shlomo and to Chaim.

sounds interesting

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
I don't idenify myself as anti-black.  I am against a particular current that is running through black culture.  But black culture is not monolithic.  In other words, there is no single defining characteristic of black culture.  I want us to be a positive movement, that venerates the principles of real Judaism and that embraces righteous Christianity.  If our movement becomes a negative based ideology, we will drive people away from us.

As it is, many of the messages on this forum are anti-black, and while I agree with most of these statements, they force people to choose sides.  We shouldn't be afraid to speak the truth, but to make our web-page more openly hostile towards black people will backfire on us, I think.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I don't idenify myself as anti-black.  I am against a particular current that is running through black culture.  But black culture is not monolithic.  In other words, there is no single defining characteristic of black culture.  I want us to be a positive movement, that venerates the principles of real Judaism and that embraces righteous Christianity.  If our movement becomes a negative based ideology, we will drive people away from us.

As it is, many of the messages on this forum are anti-black, and while I agree with most of these statements, they force people to choose sides.  We shouldn't be afraid to speak the truth, but to make our web-page more openly hostile towards black people will backfire on us, I think.

I understand your sentiment... which is why it has to be done somewhat politically correct.... were not going after BLACKS but black nationalism... and yes... black culture... but it needs to be more of a focus... the way it used to be.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
I am scared that American whites are googling 'white pride' right now.. as a reaction to the horror of Obama... and will be seduced by the stupidity of StørmFrønt.

Any ideas?

one good idea would be to stop saying "those filthy animals", "those dirty schwartzas", "those dirty monkeys" and other racial epithets.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Any ideas?

one good idea would be to stop saying "those filthy animals", "those dirty schwartzas", "those dirty monkeys" and other racial epithets.

I think that will have just the opposite effect (Although Ive never used a black pejorative myself).   I'm actually suggesting being MORE anti-Black... not less.... or More anti-black culture, More anti-black Nationalism... etc etc.

This thread is not about being more PC... its about making JTF an alternative for people who are angry with Black Culture and Black Nationalism.... an alternative to StørmFrønt.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Briann, those StørmFrønt people are not JTF material.  They would see American flooded with third world hoodlums if they thought it would harmful to the Jews.  They're obsessed with Jews and nothing else.  Some of them have even said to me that they were voting for Obama because of his stance on the Jews and Israel.

But if you want to go after gentile whites, I would stick with Amren, which has some Jewish members, and The Inverted World, which is not anti-semitic at all. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

we should quote Martin Luther King (I have a dream that one day that one will not be judged by the color of his skin but the CONTENT OF HIS CHARACTER)...and you know what? that's what this movement does...and we need to emphasize how much we hate the culture and content of the african-american "character"
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I would think we should avoid StørmFrønt at all costs.
The few minutes I spent there, when driven to visit the site, shook me to my core.
Anyone who can visit that website and find solace to the great evil which has come upon us...is definitely not JTF Material.
I agree with Lisa.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Briann, those StørmFrønt people are not JTF material.  They would see American flooded with third world hoodlums if they thought it would harmful to the Jews.  They're obsessed with Jews and nothing else.  Some of them have even said to me that they were voting for Obama because of his stance on the Jews and Israel.

But if you want to go after gentile whites, I would stick with Amren, which has some Jewish members, and The Inverted World, which is not anti-semitic at all. 

Yes.... Thats my argument.. to keep people AWAY from StørmFrønt.  So they never even be aware of that place.   Not to go into some sort of alliance with them.     I checked out 'Inverted World' and AMREN and they werent what I was looking for.

the idologues who post to StørmFrønt are all a bunch of braindead idiots.. BUT there are visitors who are curious and dissilusioned.  TRUST ME... I used to be a self-hating JEW... and I went there too.... I was curious too.... l luckily I figured out what was going on there and left.
ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT I WANT THE YOUTH TO NEVER EVEN GO THERE!!!!!  And JTF can help with this... by being an alternative.

I'm basically talking about JTF being exactly the way it USED to be.  and NOT trying to be just another conservative jewish forum.  This could then be used as a stepping stone to further the causes of Kahanism.  Look at the layout and the pictures of the JTF before and look at now.  I know people are going to get mad at me for saying this... but the old style WAS MORE EFFECTIVE at going after the kind of members that we already have here.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 01:17:29 PM by briann »

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer

Any ideas?

I think that will have just the opposite effect (Although Ive never used a black pejorative myself).   I'm actually suggesting being MORE anti-Black... not less.... or More anti-black culture, More anti-black Nationalism... etc etc.

This thread is not about being more PC... its about making JTF an alternative for people who are angry with Black Culture and Black Nationalism.... an alternative to StørmFrønt.

using racial epithets is not anti black culture or black nationalism... it's just racist.  How is that different at all from StørmFrønt?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Any ideas?

using racial epithets is not anti black culture or black nationalism... it's just racist.  How is that different at all from StørmFrønt?

Look around at the posters here.   LOOK HOW MANY USE THESE TERMS???   Are you saying they are equivilant to StørmFrønt members???? 
Almost everybody I know uses racial epithets from time to time.... are they all StørmFrønt members?????    I never use them... but I dont have a cow when they use them.   If you BAN them from using them... you will lose members HERE too!!!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

Any ideas?

... or being called a 'typical white person' by the President Elect of the US of A
I agree with Briann - Haven't we learned anything from years of extreme political correctness?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer

Any ideas?

Look around at the posters here.   LOOK HOW MANY USE THESE TERMS???   Are you saying they are equivilant to StørmFrønt members???? 
Almost everybody I know uses racial epithets from time to time.... are they all StørmFrønt members?????    I never use them... but I dont have a cow when they use them.   If you BAN them from using them... you will lose members HERE too!!!

No, I'm saying its stupid to use racial slurs here if you expect for anyone to take this place seriously.  It's like using the ad hominem argument in a debate, it only makes you look foolish.

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק

Chaim was absolutely correct when he said that most blacks are our enemy. They have hurled epithets at me that would make the average Stormfronter blush. As I have said before, my experience tells me that anti-Semitism is one hundred times more prevalent amongst schvartzes than white gentiles. And perhaps even more disgustingly, hardly anybody ever says a word about it.

So after years of being on the receiving end of completely unwarranted abuse, including being threatened to have a Pit Bull unleashed upon me because the dog allegedly hated people who wear "beanies," I will always refer to blacks as schvartzes.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

No, I'm saying its stupid to use racial slurs here if you expect for anyone to take this place seriously.  It's like using the ad hominem argument in a debate, it only makes you look foolish.

I think that will backfire.   If we become P.C. we will quickly lose members.   Trust me.

But yes... obviously... when you are in public... arguing using slurs makes you sound like you have no argument.