Author Topic: DUMB WHITE PEOPLE IN AMERICA!  (Read 694 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
DUMB WHITE PEOPLE IN AMERICA!
« on: November 05, 2008, 08:49:56 AM »
I HOPE THEY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE,  THE CORN FLAKES IN IOWATHESE MORONS, ALSO THE WHITE SUBURBIAS IN FLORIDA IN HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY HELPED PUSHED TARZAN
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: DUMB WHITE PEOPLE IN AMERICA!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 08:52:17 AM »
 i am sure glad i dont have kids that they be raised in this crap
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline WesternPatriot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 10:31:13 AM »
The sad fact is that if you look at the states that turned out red and the states that turned out blue the most white (Northern and Northeastern) states went blue. Even though there are a ton of blacks and indians in the South and Texas McCain won there. I think this should tell most people that whites who embrace this ethnocentric negroid Obama and 'diversity' have never experienced the joys of multiculturalism up front and personal, if they did they would think differently.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 10:37:48 AM »
The sad fact is that if you look at the states that turned out red and the states that turned out blue the most white (Northern and Northeastern) states went blue. Even though there are a ton of blacks and indians in the South and Texas McCain won there. I think this should tell most people that whites who embrace this ethnocentric negroid Obama and 'diversity' have never experienced the joys of multiculturalism up front and personal, if they did they would think differently.

This is true to a large extent.  It was self-hating whites with political and financial power that are most responsible for Obama getting elected.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 10:54:04 AM »
What scares me is this: I was listening to JM in the AM here in NYC. They said: 78% of Jews voted for Kunta! This is truly a sad day in Jewish History! Although, I heard that Nefesh B'Nefesh will have a big boost from Jews who want to move to Israel! :) Good for them! I only wish I could! They're going through all 5 boroughs if anyone is interested.