Author Topic: Gun stores sold out of everything, months of backorders, raising prices, no ammo  (Read 1570 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
All the gun shops and websites that sell gun parts are cleaned out, practically everything, entire inventories are sold out. If you guys wanted a gun and didn't get one by now, your practically too late.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
 :::D :::D :::D That's awesome!!!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

They haven't killed off the Second Amendment yet, so we're not "to late". Just gotta get it on backorder.  ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

They haven't killed off the Second Amendment yet, so we're not "to late". Just gotta get it on backorder.  ;D

Do you not understand? They are backordered for months, Obama will be in by January and Brady Campaign already issued a statement about bans and restrictions today. They have been waiting for this, house and senate democrat majority and a democrat president, mark my words!! Joe Biden wrote the original assault weapon ban.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
ammoman.com I just found:

AMMOMAN.COM WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY NEW ORDERS
UNTIL WE SHIP THE ORDERS WE HAVE AT THIS TIME
PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON

http://www.ammoman.com/index.htm

Everyones out aghhhh!

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
I understand that gun ownership will eventually be banned, but won't it take some time before this happens?  It's not as if guns will become illegal on January 20th. Is there a need to rush to get guns?

BTW  Inauguration Day 2009 from now on will be known as Jihad Liberation Day.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I understand that gun ownership will eventually be banned, but won't it take some time before this happens?  It's not as if guns will become illegal on January 20th. Is there a need to rush to get guns?

AUCHTUNG! All Jews, you are now living in 1934 Nazi Germany, please hand in your papers and report to the camps. Do not worry, we will take care of you!

WAKE UP PEOPLE! Read what you just wrote.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer

AUCHTUNG! All Jews, you are now living in 1934 Nazi Germany, please hand in your papers and report to the camps. Do not worry, we will take care of you!

WAKE UP PEOPLE! Read what you just wrote.

I'll take that as a yes.   :laugh:

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
I got half of my stuff today the rest comes this week

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

I wouldn't brag about it on the net, never know if ATF agents are lurking on here.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

I wouldn't brag about it on the net, never know if ATF agents are lurking on here.

I never said what i got though 8;)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
*WAVES

Hi to the ATF agents.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

I could be buying Tobacco

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
All they need now is one half cooked white bitter KKK or NRA member on FBI leash trying to shoot Obama and/or Biden... Anybody remember the Riechstag Fire or Rabin? It's the last ocasion to buy guns and move to some red state... or to Israel.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Listen, even if you buy a gun now.. all of your registered guns will be taken away.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
All they need now is one half cooked white bitter KKK or NRA member on FBI leash trying to shoot Obama and/or Biden... Anybody remember the Riechstag Fire or Rabin? It's the last ocasion to buy guns and move to some red state... or to Israel.   

That will come from the idiots at StørmFrønt... who will get caught for planning a half-ass attempt to assasinate Obama... and then Obama will use that to take control

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
i'm getting sick over here....i live in CA...do you mean i can't get a gun....only from a friend, not a gun store?

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
Listen, even if you buy a gun now.. all of your registered guns will be taken away.

From my cold dead hands.  :P 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

Which is why you buy from a private dealer or a individual at a gun show so it's not on paper, or you shoot the moron trying to take your guns. I rather die on my feet than on my knees a cowards death.