Author Topic: The Black Fist  (Read 821 times)

Offline EffIran

• Junior JTFer
The Black Fist
« on: November 05, 2008, 12:10:21 PM »
Blacks are not afraid to fight and kill whitey and go to prison.  Whites in general, and Jews in particular, are afraid to confront blacks in any way.  That's a big problem, one without a solution.   A big black confronted me on the street today, the morning after this tragic election, and said: "You should be happy motherbleeper."   I wanted to kill him but i just walked away.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: The Black Fist
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 12:12:44 PM »
We'll fortunately... I speak Ebonics.

Thats just his way of saying.... hello.. nice weather we are having today.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 12:14:02 PM »
Yeah, be happy or I'll kill you!  I'm sorry you had to go through that.  There is going to be lots more intimidation and strongarm tactics against us for sure.

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 12:25:04 PM »
This is making me so sick.

On the bright side:

I am not rooting for Obama to fail, but the recipe is right for him. Bad economy. Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the rats will be setting Bammy up for failure as well.

Even the leftist media should soon turn on him if things dont improve the first 6 months in office.

I feel so sorry for McCain, at 72, he will never get the chance to lead this country the way he wanted, and the way most of us here wanted. Let's face it, his life is now over.

No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 12:27:08 PM »

On the bright side:

I am not rooting for Obama to fail, but the recipe is right for him. Bad economy. Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the rats will be setting Bammy up for failure as well.

Even the leftist media should soon turn on him if things dont improve the first 6 months in office.

I feel so sorry for McCain, at 72, he will never get the chance to lead this country the way he wanted, and the way most of us here wanted. Let's face it, his life is now over.

Well... his mother is still alive.  He has longevity... anything is possible.

Youre right about the recipe for hiim to fail.  But he has to fail MISERABLY... so bad that no matter what the media says about his glorious reign... the people will know that it is BS.

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 12:29:42 PM »
Yes, yes...reality will be a KICK IN THE FACE for Obama.
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 03:08:43 PM »
Most blacks are wimps.  They all think that they are some kind of thug.  Notice how so many of them hang out in groups? 

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 05:58:08 PM »
to the TS where do you live? I  live in NYC and was working in the bronx, and I heard 4 loud shouts of obama out of knowhere and for no reason. real animal behavior

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 06:09:52 PM »

On the bright side:

Well... his mother is still alive.  He has longevity... anything is possible.

Youre right about the recipe for hiim to fail.  But he has to fail MISERABLY... so bad that no matter what the media says about his glorious reign... the people will know that it is BS.

Perhaps if he were caught mainlining methamphetamine, raped Nancy Pelosi, and ran a dog fighting ring in the oval office he might be criticized.  Short of that, it's a free ride for him.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 06:22:05 PM »
  I WILL NOT LOOK UPON ONE BLACK PERSON IN ANY RESPECT EVER AGAIN. EVER.  EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR.  They MURDERED MY NATION and SEVERELY STRUCK A BLOW, I WILL NOT EVER IN MY LIFE LOOK KINDLY UPON THESE HORRIBLE PEOPLE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates