Author Topic: YOU wanted "change"... Drinking with Bob  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
YOU wanted "change"... Drinking with Bob
« on: November 05, 2008, 01:29:58 PM »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: YOU wanted "change"... Drinking with Bob
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 02:13:24 PM »
Wow - he is speaking even faster then he normally does...but he's right.
I hope he's on Blood Pressure medication.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 02:21:40 PM »
Yes......

I worry about his blood pressure, also.... :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 02:34:42 PM »
Thsi guys blood pressure must be through the roof. God Bless him, though.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 05:00:30 PM »
He's dead right...  :'(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 05:02:37 PM »
I posted this in another forum and they all mocked me.  :o idiots.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 05:21:25 PM »
They will reap what they saw... atleast Europe and Israel will not be alone in the grave. We'll witness new cold war between capitalist China and Russia and comunist America soon.

:::D :o

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 05:46:20 PM »
very funny by dubbing the russian theme

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 05:54:43 PM »
Belive me comunism especialy living under it yoke is never funny... If you belive the living in states was hard under GWB you desserve the change this antichrist will bring... BTW this was Soviet Union anthem too Putin the KGB ayed man brought it back... go figure why...   :-X

Love your Enemy

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 06:43:49 PM »
I told my brother:  "one word:  SELL"

If you have invested, sell.  What kind of foreign investment will there be in America when corporations can't make money because they are taxed >60%?  Investors will buy into markets that will make money and grow, and there is going to be no growth over the next four years.  The auto industry, the coal industry, and just about any other industry is going to be hurt.  Entrepreneurs are going to be hurt the worst.  Sell now and avoid the rush.  Put your money into something safe.

There is going to be change alright.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 06:55:01 PM »

Those fools who mocked you are a sample of the tens of millions of imbeciles who made it possible for Barack Hussein Obama to win the Presidential election.

People like 'Drinking with Bob' and 'Joe the Plumber' bring much needed common sense.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 07:48:17 PM »

Those fools who mocked you are a sample of the tens of millions of imbeciles who made it possible for Barack Hussein Obama to win the Presidential election.

People like 'Drinking with Bob' and 'Joe the Plumber' bring much needed common sense.

Yes, you are right!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל