Author Topic: JTF needs to perform an educational role  (Read 517 times)

Offline EffIran

• Junior JTFer
JTF needs to perform an educational role
« on: November 05, 2008, 07:18:55 PM »
I propose that JTF should be issuing position papers to U.S. congressmen and senators.  Most of them think the jews are all in favor of the land for peace travesty.  We should be circulating papers outlining alternatives,  such as paying off so-called "palestinians" to leave Israeli land that the currently occupy, etc.

Is this feasible?

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Re: JTF needs to perform an educational role
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 07:23:31 PM »
yes.  we have to be a cohesive group and write to our senators and congressmen.  i'm sure there are some great thinkers and writers on this board that can give us standard letters to send out.    :dance:

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 07:25:54 PM »
I would be happy to draft something if our organization wants me to.  I think we should try to make some concrete political impact, even though we are not a mass movement yet.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 07:34:44 PM »
thank you for volunteering Zach.  it is reassuring to have you here.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 07:41:51 PM »
       Between the efforts of JTF /  VJA ,   Women in Green,   and the Christian Zionist organizations in this country,     we can collectively make a difference for Israel and hence the United States.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/