Author Topic: Bring back Dalmacija  (Read 14525 times)

Offline Djape

• Junior JTFer
    • Photos
Bring back Dalmacija
« on: November 05, 2008, 10:07:40 PM »

I personally believe it was unfair to expel Dalmacija from this site.

I understand that he made some inappropriate and offensive remarks, but i also believe we need to take things into context.
Dalmacija was constantly being provoked but another member of this site. And i believe his comments were a knee jerk reaction aimed at one particular individual and not at Jewish people in general.

I understand that we are all sensitive when it comes to our believes, and Dalmacija is the same.
Dalmacija is a passionate Serb who is from the Krajina region of Croatia.
An area which was Serbian for over 600 hundred years.
An area which was brutally taken away from the Serbians buy the fascist Croatian government, that was supported by western powers.
An area which was the scene of the largest mass exodus of a people in over 50 years.
I understand his bitterness very well. To loose your homeland is a bitter thing to take to say the least.
Something that our Jewish brothers know only too well.

We are all passionate about our beliefs and cultural heritage on this site, and i personally believe it to be unfair to expel someone for a hasty, spur of the moment remark.
I dont believe Dalmacija to be anti Jew. Just someone who was provoked into making inappropriate comments.
We all make mistakes. "May he who is free of sin cast the first stone". "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."
I believe that Dalmacija should be given another chance.

I would like to get support from people on this forum to see if there is a possibility to bring Dalmacija back.
What do you guys say?

Thanks
Every brother is a deceiver, and every friend a slanderer.
(Jeremiah 9:4)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: Bring back Dalmacija
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 10:24:35 PM »
I absolutely agree with you! Dalmacija demonstrated his pro-Jew statements and we all get angry especially when we are provoked by ppl like Aryeh! At least we don't have to deal with him anymore, thank God! Dalmacija definetelly has to be unbanned!

The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 10:25:12 PM »
I absolutely agree with you! Dalmacija demonstrated his pro-Jew statements and we all get angry especially when we are provoked by ppl like Aryeh! At least we don't have to deal with him anymore, thank G-d! Dalmacija definetelly has to be unbanned!

Yes I agree

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 10:32:30 PM »
I think he should be given another chance, or at least given a chance to explain his actions.
 I don't know what exactly transpired but Dalmacija has shown respect and has defended the Jewish people in the past on this forum.
    Thank you!

Offline AlexanderTheGreat

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 11:10:00 PM »
Dalmacija should have asked questions rather then make statements on sensitive topics. Doesn't matter if the site is Jewish or not, we are all human, and respect for eachother is key if you want to have friendship.

Shalom
Alexander the Great :dance:
PEACE TO ISRAEL
KOSOVO IS SERBIAN
MACEDONIA IS MACEDONIAN

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 01:49:20 AM »
Shalom brothers and sisters,

I have thought this through long and hard and I have come to the conclusion that yes, I agree, brother Dalmacija should be given another chance considering his exceedingly positive contributions over the last year in building good relations between Jews and Serbs on this forum.

Shalom,

Joshua.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 09:43:57 AM by 4International »

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 04:24:58 AM »
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 03:07:37 PM »
Dalmajica is gone? Thank God! Its about time. He was warned fairly. Good riddance! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 04:53:07 PM »
Yes Dalmacija was banned, but we want to formulate a petition to Shlomo so Dalmacija would be unbanned hopefully!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 05:41:05 PM »
Yes Dalmacija was banned, but we want to formulate a petition to Shlomo so Dalmacija would be unbanned hopefully!
I personally believe Dalmajica had his warning. And if he does come back I think it is only fair to bring back AreyehYehudah.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2008, 05:45:16 PM »
I personally believe Dalmajica had his warning. And if he does come back I think it is only fair to bring back AreyehYehudah.

I do not agree with you about bringing AreyehYehudah back.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2008, 05:52:03 PM »
Aryeh undermined our cause so he is not comming back! he started right from the first day to do it!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2008, 05:52:30 PM »

I do not agree with you about bringing AreyehYehudah back.
I do not agree with bringing Dalmajica back. So just leave them both OUT.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2008, 05:53:51 PM »
Aryeh undermined our cause so he is not comming back! he started right from the first day to do it!
Leave them BOTH out. Dalmajica lost his priveleges. He was warned and always got away with murder. He should have been banned a LONG LONG time ago.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2008, 06:02:30 PM »
That is just not true! Dalmacija is wonderful Jtf member, great Serb and all who does't agree with that means that doesn't agree with any Serb from JTF!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2008, 06:29:09 PM »
Look, I'm very sorry but neither are coming back. I understand that it's very difficult when you make relationships with someone but I can't undermine the cause. What we are doing is much too important and fighting has been a serious problem.

It is so rare when I ban someone and when I do, it's always for a very good reason. I don't always share those reasons with you because I never wish to cause embarrassment to them - even if they are banned. So you don't have the complete story and I am very sorry for this.

It pains me to see you all sad and missing your friend, and I don't hate either of them.

Lastly, Dalmacija really started quoting some very antisemitic things and some very leftist things that I read with my own eyes in horror. He's been doing it for a while now and it's really been bothering me. I have thought about this for quite some time and I gave him many, many, many warnings - way beyond what was fair. I can't allow that on the site and this is really what he believes. He has caused me more trouble over time than most anyone else. You have no idea. It's been going on since he first got here when he threatened to kill a person on the forum because he was angry.

Please do not continue this. I have always defended and loved the Serbian people, heard their concerns, and supported you. My heart is with you all and I understand very much where you are coming from. It is always difficult when we have to ban a long time member. I will always try to do what's best for the good of the cause.

G-d bless you all,
Shlomo
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 06:34:15 PM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2008, 11:02:58 PM »
   I have no words .... I just hope someday will sign in to the forum another great Serb member like Dalmacija!
   Wait and see what will Serbian Cetnik say when he finds out what happened to his brother Dalmacija!
  I know some members from this forum are happy now, because they had hard time with him regarding Russia and their leaders, religion and people, but besides that Dalmacija is great and LOYAL SERB and NOBODY will take that from him! Not in this life time!
  Dalmacija was banned because he couldn't stay still when his region, culture and history was attacked and questioned! He responded back and that response was analyzed by members from this forum as being ANTISEMITIC! Very clever approach by the way! We could learn something from that creature Aryeh: If you want to exterminate someone, attack him where it hurts the most, then expect his reaction and publish his bad words, behavior =everything is saying is EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT HIM TO SAY! Hey lets face it: This is very clever!
  I always admired Jewish intelligence, and I still do, but when this intellingence used against my brothers and sisters, let me tell you: I'm not very happy!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2008, 11:35:20 PM »
   I have no words .... I just hope someday will sign in to the forum another great Serb member like Dalmacija!
   Wait and see what will Serbian Cetnik say when he finds out what happened to his brother Dalmacija!
  I know some members from this forum are happy now, because they had hard time with him regarding Russia and their leaders, religion and people, but besides that Dalmacija is great and LOYAL SERB and NOBODY will take that from him! Not in this life time!
  Dalmacija was banned because he couldn't stay still when his region, culture and history was attacked and questioned! He responded back and that response was analyzed by members from this forum as being ANTISEMITIC! Very clever approach by the way! We could learn something from that creature Aryeh: If you want to exterminate someone, attack him where it hurts the most, then expect his reaction and publish his bad words, behavior =everything is saying is EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT HIM TO SAY! Hey lets face it: This is very clever!
  I always admired Jewish intelligence, and I still do, but when this intellingence used against my brothers and sisters, let me tell you: I'm not very happy!

I would add..

In the interchanges between AryehYehuda  and Dalmacija, Dalmacija was the one that showed intelligence.

If AryehYehuda had done what he did intentionally, it would have been clever. But I don't think he did.  AryehYehuda's posts were rants.. Safe rants, since nobody would say jews were not persecuted in russia. So his general point won people over emotionally.  But he was ranting and hating anything dalmacija honoured. And he provoked Dalmacija ..

Provoked him to what? To make "anti-semitic" remarks?

I don't see any basis for saying they were anti-semitic.

Even in the comments that Dalmacija made that were considered by some to be anti-semitic. They were no different to JTF criticising leftist jews as traitors and so on, even saying that most jews are leftist.  JTF goes further and calls some of these jews slurs like one I won't repeat beginning with K - slurs that no jew I know in real life would ever use.  And rightly, nobody would call JTF anti-semitic.
The rare occasions where  people had bothered to get an explanation from Dalmacija, they recieved a good one..  Similar to the explanation JTF offers for its language about jews. The fact that he thinks highly of right wing jews and likes israel is obvious. That's why he was here.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2008, 01:36:00 AM »
We had  a few anti-semtic people on this forum,(Muslim pretending to be Serbs)and Jasmina did ban them,as soon as they post a few words.
But Dalmacija was provoked,but that how it is.
What to say???

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2008, 08:01:06 AM »
  I didn't ban them, I just reported them because I don't have banning power! I reported Aryeh right from the start, but nothing has been done and I thought that the reason for what the Admins didn't do anything is because he was Jew!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2008, 09:07:49 AM »
  I didn't ban them, I just reported them because I don't have banning power! I reported Aryeh right from the start, but nothing has been done and I thought that the reason for what the Admins didn't do anything is because he was Jew!
Well let's not go that way.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2008, 09:11:04 AM »
What is the definition of the guest??
Thats what we Serbs are here.
JTF lets us here,what is gain in this for them???
I do not see any.
For us Serbs is great  chance to be here,thank you JTF for having us here.
If one has hard time on any Forum,it is the best not to visit for a few days.
Yes I would like to see both of them back,but who am I to make  this people to do as I wish.
Sholmo did what he has to do,not what  I like him to do.
If all of us can do here as we wish,belive me the forum would be dead in a few months.
He made both of them to leave and find place,or Forum that suits them.
Both of them are made to leave the forum,not just Dalmacija.
Dalmacija spend  a lots of his time,contributing,working,made lots of historical research,Thank you.
Life goes on.

Regards

Boyana

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2008, 09:16:05 AM »
That guys was provoking me too but i didn't care i have just backed off.He can say whatever he wants couse i can say too but we have to have some sense when to stop and i told Dalmacija to stop and just to forget that looser and he couldn't do it.I liked Dalmacija too but this is Jewish Task Force and they do fight for us and for respect to them and Mr.Chaim I would back off and say to that guy i am right in my opinion you are right at yours and let it be that way and  put the end of it already.If we all have ignore him he would leave,he was just big bully and he didn't know squat about Serb-Jewish relashship.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2008, 10:10:35 AM »
That guys was provoking me too but i didn't care i have just backed off.He can say whatever he wants couse i can say too but we have to have some sense when to stop and i told Dalmacija to stop and just to forget that looser and he couldn't do it.I liked Dalmacija too but this is Jewish Task Force and they do fight for us and for respect to them and Mr.Chaim I would back off and say to that guy i am right in my opinion you are right at yours and let it be that way and  put the end of it already.If we all have ignore him he would leave,he was just big bully and he didn't know squat about Serb-Jewish relashship.
Very good post SerbChicago!
Sometimes you have to walk away!
It hurts to do it...but you get to live to fight/disagree another day.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2008, 10:26:07 AM »
I don't think you can really tell Kahanists to "walk away" from the "big bully" and the "big bully" will go away.