Author Topic: Do any of you get sick when you see Obamas face?  (Read 2639 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Do any of you get sick when you see Obamas face?
« on: November 06, 2008, 11:52:18 AM »
Every time I see his face on the MSM or the newspaper... I suddenly feel ill.   Am I the only one?

Any suggestions for a cure?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: Do any of you get sick when you see Obamas face?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 12:08:06 PM »
Every time I see his face on the MSM or the newspaper... I suddenly feel ill.   Am I the only one?

You're not alone. Seeing that mooozies face over and over is certain to induce feelings of nausea. I get ill just watching his speech pattern and style--I don't even have to actually hear what he's saying.

I don't have a cure, but here's something that might slightly ease your discomfort when seeing the Obamessiah can't be avoided--look at his ears.

That's right, his ears. In no time at all you'll realize what a goofy looking mooozie with elephant like ears he is, and the resulting laughter will momentarily make you feel better.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 12:16:03 PM »

I don'nt know turn off the T.V. and don'nt read newspapers ,i can'nt stand looking at him as well
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 12:36:08 PM »
Absolutely!!!!!!!!! Everytime I look at that monster, I do NOT see a black man standing there, but a muslim. I am so scared of what COULD happen! Never in my lifetime have I taken an election as serious as this one. I'm so glad my friend told me about all of you, you are truly helping me keep my sanity and giving me info on how to HELP!

Cure? The only cure I see is to NOT give up!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 12:39:05 PM »
I can't stand hearing his voice.  He's an ok speaker and they are selling him as Jesus, JFK, MLK, George Washington and Abraham Lincoln all put together.  I just saw that many parents are naming their kids Barack now.  

I hate those pictures of him at an upward angle where he's looking out at the sunset.  It's so manufactured, fake and bad.  The media is sickening but they have become sloppy and stupid with thier bias.

I really think we need to make a pledge not to pay for the worst of the worst liberal economic machines.  

Don't stay at a Hyatt, don't use Progressive car insurance, don't pay for their movies and music.  I'm not saying steal, just wait until a movie is on tv or buy it on Ebay.  Don't use Microsoft, Apple or Starbucks.  You can use Linux and drink local coffee instead.

Spread the word because we are paying for our destruction otherwise.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 12:39:26 PM »

You're not alone. Seeing that mooozies face over and over is certain to induce feelings of nausea. I get ill just watching his speech pattern and style--I don't even have to actually hear what he's saying.

I don't have a cure, but here's something that might slightly ease your discomfort when seeing the Obamessiah can't be avoided--look at his ears.

That's right, his ears. In no time at all you'll realize what a goofy looking mooozie with elephant like ears he is, and the resulting laughter will momentarily make you feel better.

Thanks for the advice.  I will try that.  But of course... abstinence is the best cure.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 12:40:44 PM »
I can't stand hearing his voice.  He's an ok speaker and they are selling him as Jesus, JFK, MLK, George Washington and Abraham Lincoln all put together.  I just saw that many parents are naming their kids Barack now. 

I hate those pictures of him at an upward angle where he's looking out at the sunset.  It's so manufactured, fake and bad.  The media is sickening but they have become sloppy and stupid with thier bias.

I really think we need to make a pledge not to pay for the worst of the worst liberal economic machines. 

Don't stay at a Hyatt, don't use Progressive car insurance, don't pay for their movies and music.  I'm not saying steal, just wait until a movie is on tv or buy it on Ebay.  Don't use Microsoft, Apple or Starbucks.  You can use Linux and drink local coffee instead.

Spread the word because we are paying for our destruction otherwise.

Yes.... financial protest is important

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 12:40:49 PM »
Of course. I am a racist, and I sometimes I hate seeing negroid faces.
He has a Irish - north african look though. Similar to Riff-berber marokkans.
I hate all these scum.
But it is in our advantage. Maybe, people all over the world will start hating this man, and thus hating affirmative action and cultural marxism.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 01:18:51 PM »

NO!  :yuck: :disease: :thumbsdown: :nuke:

I'm not turning on the TV for the next 4 years, because I don't want to run the risk of seeing his ugly and disgusting mug. I also ask all members of this forum to give a warning if you are going to post his photo in a thread, so that one can have an option of not opening it.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 01:20:44 PM »

I'm not turning on the TV for the next 4 years, because I don't want to run the risk of seeing his ugly and disgusting mug. I also ask all members of this forum to give a warning if you are going to post his photo in a thread, so that one can have an option of not opening it.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2008, 01:23:23 PM »

HEY HEY HEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    NONE OF THAT!!!!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2008, 01:25:42 PM »

I can't believe this guy runs the most powerful nation on earth..

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2008, 02:24:37 PM »
I'm sick of seeing that monkey animal and I'm sick of hearing his muslim name.
After fighting against Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laddin, we hand over the entire country to them via Barack Hussein Osama.

Do you see him being more black or muslim?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2008, 09:16:54 PM »
His wife is the one I can't stand looking at. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2008, 09:19:03 PM »
I'm trying to avoid seeing his face and hearing his voice as much as possible.  I switched the home pages on my home and work computers to avoid any news sites.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2008, 09:35:48 PM »
I SEE MUSLEM!

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2008, 09:47:22 PM »

I get sick when I see his face and when I hear his voice! I'm getting rid of cable TV so I won't have to see/hear him. I'm going to be online a lot more therefore, for news, etc. Even Fox reporters seem to be on their knees to him now too!

And I agree with the poster upthread who said we need to BOYCOTT anything liberal! I am switching doctors (even though I really liked my dr and he is very good) because he put an Obama sign on the lawn outside his office!

I'm also boycotting a kosher vegan Chinese restaurant I'd gone to for about 15 yrs, because they had an Obama sign too! THIS IS WAR and we ned to make people PAY for helping put this filthy animal and his ugly wife in office!

Boycott ALL liberal companies...Starbucks, Progressive, Johnson and Johnson, etc Make the liberal establishment PAY for foisting this Muslim terror upon us! I'm even going to make others see Obama as a liability...when charities ask me for donations, I'm going to tell them that because Obama is going to take money from the rich to give to the poor, they don't need MY help anymore...plus, with his new taxes, I won't HAVE extra money to donate.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 09:59:16 PM by JewishAmericanPatriot »
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2008, 09:47:45 PM »
I'm sick of seeing that monkey animal and I'm sick of hearing his muslim name.
After fighting against Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laddin, we hand over the entire country to them via Barack Hussein Osama.

Do you see him being more black or muslim?

I guess Both.   But I see him as a Black Nationalist.... who follows Black liberation Theology and the Nation of Islam

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2008, 09:48:40 PM »
I am tired in general of the blacks boasting.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2008, 09:49:10 PM »
I'm trying to avoid seeing his face and hearing his voice as much as possible.  I switched the home pages on my home and work computers to avoid any news sites.

HAHAHAH. me too.   I had to remove all pictures and newsclips as well from Yahoo and MSN hotmail.  I used something called Remove It Permanently Firefox Add on

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2008, 09:50:49 PM »
Great idea, Briann.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2008, 09:52:05 PM »
Yeah, no more TV for me either.  Radio and the internet.  Possibly just me on a island with just bourbon and Kate Winslett if all this keeps up. :)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 10:03:26 PM by RanterMaximus »

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2008, 09:58:19 PM »
 :doctor:  Patient : Briann

Script   : turn your head to the left or right, away from what is repulsing you, whichever is the most comfortable position;  use mute button while waiting for speech to be over with or better yet, change the station to something enjoyable  ;D

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2008, 10:10:40 PM »
:doctor:  Patient : Briann

Script   : turn your head to the left or right, away from what is repulsing you, whichever is the most comfortable position;  use mute button while waiting for speech to be over with or better yet, change the station to something enjoyable  ;D

:laugh:  Thanks for the prescription.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2008, 10:18:33 PM »
Brainn, go with the booze, the island and a beautiful woman of your choice! ;D