Author Topic: Unmarried Women Helped Elect Obama  (Read 1644 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Unmarried Women Helped Elect Obama
« on: November 06, 2008, 08:09:57 PM »
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=80246

70% of unmarried women voted for Obama.  70% of black babies are born without a father to raise them.  Mmmmmmmm.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Re: Unmarried Women Helped Elect Obama
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 08:26:30 PM »
that's because the fathers are in jail or have taken off.  these men have been told repeatedly to "step up," by their own people, i.e., Cosby, et al.  this is nothing new.  that's why Obama wants to turn America into a welfare state: to take care of his own.  that thing he's married to probably forces him to address this problem.  he's affiliated so strongly w/Planned Parenthood, these women should be forced to undergo counseling to stop getting pregnant by 12 different men and put on reliable birth control.  now that should be a law.

ETA:  enough is enough w/these women with 8 or 9 kids for us to support.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 08:43:00 PM »
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=80246

70% of unmarried women voted for Obama.  70% of black babies are born without a father to raise them.  Mmmmmmmm.

a funny observation..

but that 70% of unmarried women covers black and white women mostly white. The white unmarried women are usually childless. Obama just attracts women .  He's confident, he talks well, and he can support them.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 08:49:57 PM »
Good point.  I think unmarried women chose Obama because they think he will provide them with a man. :dance:

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 09:01:00 PM »
They think he's attractive.  Bill Clinton had this same effect.   :yuck:

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 09:02:14 PM »
Yes, they found Curious George more attractive than Mr. Magoo

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 09:13:50 PM »

:disease:    :beast:

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 09:22:17 PM »

Jaime

I'm a guy and can't really gauge what's good looking to a woman.  I thought women were attracted to Bill Clinton.  How about Obama?  George Clooney?

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 09:44:41 PM »

Jaime

I'm a guy and can't really gauge what's good looking to a woman.  I thought women were attracted to Bill Clinton.  How about Obama?  George Clooney?

okay sparky here is my summation:

1.  Bill Clinton: bulbous nose w/enlarged pores.  heavy bags under his eyes among a thousand other things.  I do think Bill gives great speeches and has a great sense of humor but I wouldn't want to be up close and personal with him   :laugh:

2.  Obama makes my skin crawl  :disease:  strange looking ears that protroud from his head, kinky hair, black gummy smile although he has nice teeth, caved in chest, hollers too loud, too self absorbed, not that Bill isn't self absorbed, but Obama is much worse because he's a dictator and more narcissistic than Bill is; just my impression;

3.  George Clooney.......womanizer, at least the prior 2, even though Bill is a cheater, and I have a sneaking suspicion Obama is too, but who could blame him  :::D  needs some work done, some botox wouldn't hurt, get into a hair salon and fix the color and i don't like his attitude/reputation.  on occasion i enjoy his interviews because he has a sense of humor, but not too thrilled with him.  i've seen him dress like a homeless person so i don't like that either  :beast:

these 3 examples you have given me are not the type of man i could tolerate.  i find nothing attractive about a cheater and self absorbed jerks.  that means it's exhausting being w/someone that has an insatiable appetite.  there is no pleasing them.  you are constantly having to gush over them and you get little, if nothing, in return.  Clooney can't hang on to a relationship and i don't like his views towards women and marriage.  the answer with him is "been there. done that. no.  never again."

they are all pretty creepy.  thinking off the top of my head, i can't think of one celeb that does it for me.  i used to like Henry Kissinger but he's gotten way too old for me   :::D    i like smart men, therefore, the Kissinger comment.  again, I would not want to get up close and personal w/him either.  i guess i don't particularly like celebs so this is a difficult question for me to answer.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 09:56:34 PM »

Jaime

1.  Bill Clinton: bulbous nose w/enlarged pores.  heavy bags under his eyes among a thousand other things.  I do think Bill gives great speeches and has a great sense of humor but I wouldn't want to be up close and personal with him   :laugh:

2.  Obama makes my skin crawl  :disease:  strange looking ears that protroud from his head, kinky hair, black gummy smile although he has nice teeth, caved in chest, hollers too loud, too self absorbed, not that Bill isn't self absorbed, but Obama is much worse because he's a dictator and more narcissistic than Bill is; just my impression;

3.  George Clooney.......womanizer, at least the prior 2, even though Bill is a cheater, and I have a sneaking suspicion Obama is too, but who could blame him  :::D  needs some work done, some botox wouldn't hurt, get into a hair salon and fix the color and i don't like his attitude/reputation.  on occasion i enjoy his interviews because he has a sense of humor, but not too thrilled with him.  i've seen him dress like a homeless person so i don't like that either  :beast:

these 3 examples you have given me are not the type of man i could tolerate.  i find nothing attractive about a cheater and self absorbed jerks.  that means it's exhausting being w/someone that has an insatiable appetite.  there is no pleasing them.  you are constantly having to gush over them and you get little, if nothing, in return.  Clooney can't hang on to a relationship and i don't like his views towards women and marriage.  the answer with him is "been there. done that. no.  never again."

they are all pretty creepy.  thinking off the top of my head, i can't think of one celeb that does it for me.  i used to like Henry Kissinger but he's gotten way too old for me   :::D    i like smart men, therefore, the Kissinger comment.  again, I would not want to get up close and personal w/him either.  i guess i don't particularly like celebs so this is a difficult question for me to answer.

Interesting.  You're not the only woman I've heard say Kissinger. Man, I don't get it.  But at least it's good to know a guy doesn't have to look like Brad Pitt to attract women.   :laugh:

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2008, 09:59:49 PM »
women are attracted to power, among other things
aka Someone Else

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2008, 10:03:50 PM »
Women are attracted to men who are good providers, good protectors, and are confident. Or at least they should be. These are all good attributes in a man.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2008, 10:12:40 PM »

Jaime

Interesting.  You're not the only woman I've heard say Kissinger. Man, I don't get it.  But at least it's good to know a guy doesn't have to look like Brad Pitt to attract women.   :laugh:

Have you seen Brad Pitt lately?  old and weary from those 6 brats and crazy woman.  i like him in a good movie when he's got tons of make up on.  :fright:  same thing w/Clooney.  i like them in adventure films.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2008, 11:42:28 PM »
Obama looks like a black Frankenstein.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2008, 12:01:33 AM »
a black howdy doody  :::D  credit Obama w/that one.  he said it.  not me.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2008, 03:17:50 AM »
First off.

Obama has the blackest lips. And he's not even that dark skinned.

thats creepy period.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2008, 03:34:31 AM »
Obama, to me, looks like a Black version of Abe Vigoda... and that's not saying much.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2008, 03:49:05 AM »

Jaime

Have you seen Brad Pitt lately?  old and weary from those 6 brats and crazy woman.  i like him in a good movie when he's got tons of make up on.  :fright:  same thing w/Clooney.  i like them in adventure films.

Ok Jaime.  I've got one more.  How about a young Sean Connery, say in Dr. No.  I mean, c'mon.  I'm a straight guy and even I think he was attractive.  :laugh:

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2008, 04:01:08 AM »
people should stop calling obama 'black.'  he is obama is grayish purple.  also, smoking cigarettes has discolored his lips and mouth even worse.

aka Someone Else