Author Topic: 2009 predictions anyone??????????  (Read 2563 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
2009 predictions anyone??????????
« on: November 06, 2008, 11:05:06 PM »
Heres mine:

March:  Obama and Congress pass massive liberal legislation..  They will call it:   Contract for Change

Hidden inside of it.. it will include:   The fairness doctrine... and massive extensions of welfare, unemployment, a massive raise on capital gains taxes, huge social pograms, inner city rebuilding.

April:  Obama meets with Ahmadinejad and together they declare peace

May:  a 14 year old Neo-Nazis plans an assassination on Obama.  When Obama finds out... He drafts the White House Protection Decree limiting 2nd amendment rights... and extending the fairness doctrine to the internet... banning StørmFrønt... but also JTF.org and anything deemed intolerant by his new 'tolerance council'

July: Iran proudly announces its first successful atomic bomb test.   Obama tells the world... that Iran and Israel must both show restraint.

September:  The economy collapses further, and Obama announces more social programs focusing on 'inner city' rebuilding, and raises taxes on anyone making more than 40K, saying we all need to help out.

October:  Vigilantism grows out of control, with massive layoffs.   Obama rejoins his 'Church' and reconciles with Rev. Wright.

November: Obama proudly announces his Mandatory National Service Plan.  Its goal: To reduce vigilantism and encourage tolerance.  Obama accepts help from paramilitary groups such as The Obama Youth.  The Black Panthers also volunteer to help.

December:Israel's intelligence claims that Ahmadinijad is proliferating nuclear bombs to millitant groups such as Hezbolah and Al Qaeda.   Obama tells both sides to restrain themselves..  Russia agress with Obama, and together Ahmadinijad, Putin, and Obama meet in Munich (Israel is not invited) and sign a non-agression treaty.    Obama comes out and holds up the document, and says... 'I believe this means peace.'

Obamber(New Month Created to Celebrate Diversity) Obama's National Service... Now called 'Black Shirts' start midnight raids of people and organizations deemed intolerant and vigilante groups.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: 2009 predictions anyone??????????
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 11:09:31 PM »
I predict that Obama will slowly see his popularity decline as the year ends.  People will slowly wake up to him.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 11:13:58 PM »
I predict that Obama will slowly see his popularity decline as the year ends.  People will slowly wake up to him.

R.M.,  they didn't pre-election.  they don't read.  they are too busy w/their IPods, texting, chasing kids, etc.  what's going to be different if the idiots don't turn on the news?  they watch MSNBC on the web and on tv.  they party with their friends.  how is this decline going to happen?

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 11:16:41 PM »
The in your face black attitude from the likes of Oprah and the pathetic Congress will contribute.

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 11:29:24 PM »

Israel strikes Iran within 3 months ,......

This is more like wishfulthinking hope as opposed to a prediction..

But Israel has a 3 month window till Obama gets sworn in
to take out Iran's nuclear facilities with US cooperation.

I wouldnt be surprised if it happens.

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 11:41:43 PM »
If white (or black) police officers defend themselves against black criminals, Obama will have to step in and demand as the Commander and Chief that those cops be put in prison and the key thrown away.  Why? Because he isn't going to [censored] the people who got him into the White House by not doing that.

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 11:45:51 PM »
Unfortunately Obama's presidency will bring another problem that has been dormant for a while.  The KKK will gain a lot of strength and they will grow to being close to what they were in the past.  So on top of embolden Black militants we will see clashes between the Black militant and the KKK and other Neo Nazi organizations.  Things will break down and you will actually hear about skirmishes breaking out across the country.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 11:47:12 PM »
The in your face black attitude from the likes of Oprah and the pathetic Congress will contribute.

the morons don't pay attention to congress.  Heffa Oprah they worship and she won't say anything about congress on her stupid tv show or her radio station.  she talks about liquid diets, goofy books written by her black friends and off the wall topics.  the topics were so boring or "out there," along w/celebrity worship, i quit watching.  most disturbing, is the zombie glazed look of the audience when Miss Thang speaks.  you haven't lived until you watch her go off her diet and pig out.  it was the most disgusting thing i ever saw in my life.  she went on a road trip w/her girlfriend Gail King, who they say is really her lover, and that Stedman is just a cover.  she sure fights with him real good.  back to the pig out of all time: she went across the country w/Gail and all they did was eat.  They ate in the car, twinkies and all this junk food, then stop and eat some more at restaurants, then go to hotels and eat some more in the room.  it was non-stop eating.  i don't care if someone chooses to be fat, but they don't televise it on a 5 day roadtrip.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2008, 01:09:37 AM »
Unfortunately Obama's presidency will bring another problem that has been dormant for a while.  The KKK will gain a lot of strength and they will grow to being close to what they were in the past.  So on top of embolden Black militants we will see clashes between the Black militant and the KKK and other Neo Nazi organizations.  Things will break down and you will actually hear about skirmishes breaking out across the country.

They might.... assuming the economy slumps more.  Unemployed youth tend to cause this kinda thing.

But Obama could potentially squash this.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2008, 01:21:04 AM »
The Fairness Doctrine
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2008, 01:29:27 AM »
The Fairness Doctrine
And can you believe who was speaking out the other day IN FAVOR of the so-called "Fairness Doctrine"? 

CHARLES SCHUMER!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2008, 01:45:43 AM »
They took Glenn Beck off the air in place of Jerry Springer. Rating went down the tube and they went back to Glenn Beck that is what the Fairness will mean. This was in Cleveland
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2008, 01:46:06 AM »
The Fairness Doctrine
And can you believe who was speaking out the other day IN FAVOR of the so-called "Fairness Doctrine"? 

CHARLES SCHUMER!

Chuck you mean Shmuck
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2008, 01:47:01 AM »
Ok you asked for it.  But I have to tell you from the start that I'm not as optimistic as you guys.
I should also refer to a quote from Edmund Burke: "The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing." So while I'm not going to paint a rosy picture, I believe that Burke was right.  There are no guarantees that we will succeed, but if we do not try, we are guaranteed that evil will triumph.

Can I have a day or two to think about it?  This is an important discussion and I would like to consider it carefully.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2008, 04:31:01 AM »
As of November 4, 2008, America is now a 3rd world country with a 3rd world leader, a 3rd world demographic with the attendant 3rd world crime rates with 3rd world national and consumer debt levels and a 3rd world currency with the weird colors and the water mark you can see when you hold the bills up to the light. 

I predict in 2009 and beyond, president Ungaba Obongo Hussein Mohammed Booga Booga aka Curious George, will send a Nigerian-style spam email with the following proposals on behalf of the United States of Dhimmitude:

1) Default on our US Treasury bonds when the foreigners call them in, giving the U.S. "official" 3rd world status
2) At least 40% devaluation of the US dollar
3) Vastly rising unemployment
4) Mass bank failures
5) Dozens of bankrupt states seeking bailouts
6) Rising social unrest: skyrocketing black against white crime causing massively overcrowded prisons, and
7) A liquid fuels crisis where the oil exporting countries decide instead to send their light sweet crude oil to China instead of the US.  Gasoline and diesel fuel will quickly become scarce causing price controls and rationing last seen in 1973 and back then we imported a fraction of what we do today.
8 ) Gun confiscation (from whites and particularly Jews) during periods of martial law.
9) Gold and silver confiscation from eminent domain government raids of safe deposit boxes.
10) A PAN-ISLAMIC SUMMIT WHERE THE MUSLIMS ARE GIVEN FREE REIGN TO OPEN MOSQUES AND MADRASSAS FROM COAST TO COAST AND FORCE MANDATORY ISLAM TEACHING IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS.  Much of this is happening today.

God help us all.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2008, 05:35:05 AM »
The Fairness Doctrine

CHARLES SCHUMER!

Schmuck Shumer is one of those guys so smarmy and disgusting, I want to wring out his filthy little neck.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2008, 11:38:06 AM »
Actually... I would guess that Obama wouldnt push for the fairness doctrine until he had more Dems in the Supreme court.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2008, 01:35:32 PM »
The idea of Obama signing a bill that would ban sites like StørmFrønt and JTF is definitely very possible, remember democrats want to be authoritarians, they want to regulate everything.

The 2nd amendment, my personal view is that either someone will try to assasinate him (and it will likely be planned perhaps with blanks), Obama would likely not be killed but injured, Joe Biden and the Brady Campaign work to ban weapons deemed "unnecessary" for self defense or hunting. There will probably be raids on well known Nazi organizations in the US and it will be shown on the media with propaganda of white nationalists with ak47's and ar15's which the media will get the backing it needs from the general public to ban the weapons, probably more Waco's and Ruby Ridge type of situations. This is all the support Clinton needed for an assault weapon ban. The so called gun show loophole (that doesn't exist) will be closed by Obama and Biden which people will no longer be able to buy firearms face to face with other individuals at gun shows, this will probably extend to newspaper ad's as well. Ammo will likely be heavily taxed and all military calibers will no longer be available to the public (9mm, 40 s&w, .45 acp, 5.56 x 45, 7.62 x 39, .308, .50 BMG). The Barrett .50 BMG sniper rifle will probably be banned right away as well with the brady campaigns propaganda on "50 caliber terror", mark my words.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2008, 01:39:52 PM »
The idea of Obama signing a bill that would ban sites like StørmFrønt and JTF is definitely very possible, remember democrats want to be authoritarians, they want to regulate everything.

This is my big fear. But when Chaim was asked this question, he said it won't happen very soon. The risk exists but Obama will start his rule in the guise of a moderate. We'll see.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2008, 01:47:36 PM »
The Fairness Doctrine

CHARLES SCHUMER!

Why is this surprising?  Schmuck Schumer is a Bolshevik Jew. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2008, 03:12:04 PM »

This is my big fear. But when Chaim was asked this question, he said it won't happen very soon. The risk exists but Obama will start his rule in the guise of a moderate. We'll see.

Yes.  Thats true... to some degree.  Part of it is just the fact that he is STILL in puppet mode.  He is a babe in the woods, who has no experience at anything... so he needs to learn the ropes a bit better.  But I still say that you WILL see some very far-left legislature soon.

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2008, 01:06:44 PM »
I believe there is one prediction that is positive.  First off Chaim had mentioned in the past that every American President who had pressured Israel had something bad happen.  For Lyndon Johnson it was Vietnam, Nixon - Watergate, Ford - his less than on term in office, Carter - the Iran crisis and the landslide loss to Reagan, Reagan didn't go against Israel so he is revered as one of the great presidents of our time by all except ultra left, Bush Sr. - the economy and his loss after only one term, Clinton - the Monica Lewinsky scandal and becoming the first President in history to be actually impeached, Bush W - being regarded as the worst president in history.  Now we have Obama.  I think Obama will go again Israel more aggressively than all the others.  But while he is doing that I think that what is going to happen is that while he is pressuring Israel, he will run into a serious problem that is completely unrelated.  What will happen is that he will push for illegal immigrants to become legal, push very aggressively for open borders, and push very agressively to give licenses and other benefits to illegal aliens.  The unions, who give all Democrat candidates the support they need to get into office to begin with, will turn against him for this in a massive campaign across the country.  They may go as far as to support the Republican incumbent, just to punish and make an example of Obama.  Union officals and spokespersons will say that Obamas immigration policies have cut the legs from under all the upstanding unions across America, causing blue collared workers to loose their jobs and benefits to much cheaper illegal immigrant labor.  The union don't care about being called racist, they only care about preserving the benefits of their members.  This incident I believe will be given a name by the press and will seriously jeapordize or flat out cost Obama is election in 2012.  I believe this will be Gods' doing to punish Obama for pressuring Israel.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2008, 01:26:48 PM »
Legalization of all illegal aliens with immediate voting rights

Abandonment of F-22 / F-35 (JSF) fighter plane programs.

Decommissioning of 50% aircraft carriers.

George Washington bridge blown up.  President Obama urges calm and senate democrats urge talks with Osama Bin Laden

Later Tappan Zee bridge blown up.  President Obama says America's chickens have come to roost and we deserve it because we used to be a global bully.

Terrorists plant bombs in various hotel rooms and simultaneously set them off.  Obama says what we sow, we reap!

Obama wants Americans to understand how people in other countries "oppressed" by America would have felt after America air raiding villages and killing innocents.

Americans pay 50% in taxes.  Obama blames the previous administration for the crisis.

Universal health care in place! People get "free" health care with a lot of body parts stolen!!! Community organizers led by ACORN distribute a lot of livers and kideneys.  Racist White doctors are blamed for the livers and kidneys lost by poor black patients.

Bomb blasts in various train stations, bus stations and shopping malls.  President Obama blames the previous adminstration for letting the terrorist sleeper cells to grow for the past 8 years.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
Blacks will turn on 0'Bummer Re: 2009 predictions anyone
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2008, 07:02:14 PM »
I predict that when it becomes apparent that Big-0 cannot deliver on his promises to the "Inner City" affirmative action crowd like free pubic housing ,medical care & mortgages for all they will turn on him  & that nationwide riots will ensue.They will say he was a front for the white liberals & that gray haired whitey Joe Biden is the real power ( Yo ! do you really think the white M0+#*r F*(k*r$  would really let a black man be President ?)
 Remember that there are still many moderate democrats who remember what happened in '94 & that if they vote for enough of the 0-Bummer agenda they will be voted out in favor of the republicans. Just wait till 2010 for the $#!T to it the fan !