Author Topic: My email conversation with a Black Muslim Nazi  (Read 1772 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
My email conversation with a Black Muslim Nazi
« on: February 26, 2007, 10:13:58 PM »
Here is some of my conversation with someone with the handle of elevated7game: He told me I lose. Judge for yourself.

elevated7game:
Zionism is the same in ideology, falsehood, psychosis, terrorism, and megalomaniac paradigm as the kkk, aryan nation, skinheads, world church, southern baptist, church of mormon, catholic church, cia, fbi, and all master race caucasoid terrorist cults.
Hitler looked just like the people that he murdered. German caucasians were never original inhabitants of NORTHEAST AFRIKA (Middle East, Palestine, etc.). Theodor Herzl was an Austrian born caucasian and a self proclaimed atheist (See DIARY OF THEODOR HERZL). david dukes problem with the zionists is jealousy. Just the same as the animosity between the brittish and the dutch in the boer wars fighting for control of SOUTH AFRIKA. A land that neither originated from also. the kkk is the old caucasian white supremacist controller and dictator, now its the zionist cabal that is doing the controlling and dictating. Through theft, they have aquired more wealth and resources than the old order. Same spirit, just slightly different tactics.
Zionism is the highest level of white supremacist master race cults but they are all co dependent mythologically.
EZAMPLE: Yeshua was BLACK as fifty midnights as well as all original HEBREWS. I say co dependent because every western caucasian religious cults depict the progenitors of the faith such as MOSES, the PROPHETS and JESUS as caucasians which is a historical lie.zionists, jehovahs witnesses, ssouthern baptist, catholics, protestants, church of mormon and all caucasoid master race cults!

Takebackourtemple:
Thanks for pointing out that Herzl was an Atheist. That traitor is revered as a hero by many evil Jews. As for race, I could only guess that you hate white people. I do not have the same hatred against blacks, even though I do hate the evil majority. The Judaism is a religion and not a race. Everyone is given the chance to be righteous regardless of ethnicity. Therefore it does not matter what ethnicity people are.
While I disagree with Christians when it comes to religious thought, I have no hatred against them and respect the good ones for who they are. Many of them are righteous G-d fearing individuals who merely have different beliefs, yet choose to live moral lifestyles.

elevated7game:
Never associate truthful REBUKE as hatred. If you were wise, you would know better. If you werent full of hate you would understand that a holocaust in germany doesnt justify a holocaust in PALESTINE. When I think of arrogant terroristic speeches given by david ben gurion, who was a caucasian from KIEV, as well as pseudo israels rapid succession of white supremcist terrorist leaders saying things like "THE PALESTINIANS CAN LEAVE IF THEY WISH, OR THEY CAN STAY AND LIVE LIKE DOGS" or "THERE IS NO PALESTINE", well, it sounds like HITLER to me. You are a hypocrite and if you have a soul you need to do some searching of it. Religion has no land entitlements. There was peace in the MIDDLE EAST Prior to the zionists settling there in the late 1800's through the early 1900's along with the false ALLEIA after the holocaust. Someone had a PLAN.
As far as caucasians go, Alfred Lilienthal, Robert Black, John Brown, Amy Goodman, Noam Chomsky, John Meirsheimer, Stephen Walt, Norman "beyond chutzpah" Finkelstein, Grace Halsell, Reverend Elijah Lovejoy, Senator Paul Wellstone, Naomi Klein, Phyllis Bennis are all caucasians that I have great respect for and have transcended the white supremacist good ole boys club. They broke ranks to join the persecuted HUMAN family. You have a chance to learn and do better.
You have done evil so long that it seems right to you. You are like the scriptures KING AHAB who called Hashem'S PROPHET ELIJAH "the man that troubles YISRAEL" when it was his own wickedness and departure from obedience to Hashem that troubled YISRAEL. check yourself because you cleave to terrible and wicked doctrines of men who sold their souls for land while foresaking the commandment of Hashem EL ELYON.
What exactly is the difference between you and herzl on the BIG PICTURE perspective? THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.
When you murder people, destroy their homes, rape their women, degrade their men, chase them into exile and refuse to let them come back home, YOU are a terrorist and that has nothing to do with RELIGION but sheer naked terrorism, greed, and pure evil. FOR THE RECORD, MOSES never said JUDAISM, YESHUA never said CHRISTIANITY, And PROPHET MUHAMMAD never said SUNNI or SHIITE. Men do things that are expedient to quench their own lusts from generation to generation.

Takebackourtemple:
It's laughable that you think we would want to "rape their women." They are so ugly and by no means do we want them to reproduce. It's sick enough that their own men want to rape them. As for all the other garbage that you've spewed out, I am only going to respond to a few at a time. I can picture you in a live debate acting like Al Sharpton. You would not allow it to proceed in a civil manner because you would end up screaming constant garbage so no-one else could speak. Email is not like that. If you want me to listen to you, then present one or two points at a time.

elevated7game:
History speaks for itself and thats exactly what happened. You sound like a klansman attempting to humanize the slave system in the united states. Mush like david duke, but then again, you are the same family, same mind, and same caucasoid gene pool.
Ugly?!!! That didnt stop your dad from knocking off your mom. Hell , If I knew that you would turn out like this, I would have stuck around.
You still have yet to answer, "WHAT DID A HOLOCAUST THAT HAPPENED IN GERMANY TO GERMANS AT THE HANDS OF GERMANS HAVE TO DO WITH PALESTINE."?
You are too intellectually weak and unlearned to handle ME. Run with the puppies. Bush could use someone like you. YOU LOSE. but that is nothing that you are surprised to hear.
You never answered any fact that I smacked you over the head with. You are not able to answer intelligently. You are dumb like your mom. Well, as they say, "LIKE MOTHER , LIKE DAUGHTER".......LOL......YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Takebackourtemple:
"That didnt stop your dad from knocking off your mom."
Now some of your true nature is really coming out. The term abbreviated by MF is common among the black community because that type of behavior actually does happen there. Blacks are always insulting each others mothers because it is their nature to attack each other. It is rare to see them talking about fathers, because most black fathers abandon their children. I don't know your specific case, but odds are that happened in your case. I wouldn't be surprised if you have multiple half siblings either, because most black women sleep around with multiple men and don't even know who the fathers are.
As for slavery, that I am against what happened. The slave owners brought beasts like you to this country and gave you food and shelter. If your ancestors would have starved in Africa like most of the continent does today, the world would have been a better place. Just in case you think I'm humanizing slavery by saying you were better off in it. Most of these humanoids hardly resembled anything human except for an ugly body.
Hopefully you'll die soon from AIDS or one of the many other infectious diseases caused by your immoral behavior. G-d creates many miracles in the form of plagues in order to control evil third world populations. Only in time can he decide who wins and loses.

elevated7game:
Why do caucasians smell like dogs and hate themselves. Everywhere on Earth ,people of COLOR were living their lives in peace and harmony until caucasians came along. You are indeed devils without human conscience or morals. You'de bang your mom faster than I did.
LOL.
If you had good sense, which you dont, you would be ashamed. caucasians spread aids to AFRIKA under the guise of POLIO VACCINATION which accounts today for the largest HETEROSEXUAL aids epidemic on the planet. Aids is man made. From right here in america.

You spread disease and sickness everywhere you go. You are a true representative of your kind.
The true THIRD world is america and the caucasians west because while you all were running on all fours throughout the hills and cavesides of the caucus mountains with dogs eating raw meat (MR QUEST FOR FIRE, YOUR HISTORY) THE INDIGENOUS POPULATIONS WERE CIVILIZED FOR CENTURIES. To nurture your impotent ego, you say THIRD WORLD. Such an impotent ,weak, and self hating being. PITIFUL. The world knows it!!!!! And yes, white women cant wait to experience a big black di***. You are jealouos and weak.....LOL...........LOL.........LOL

Takebackourtemple:
"Why do Caucasians smell like dogs"
Once again, you're confusing our characteristics with one of your own.

"and hate themselves"
I do have to agree that there are too many self-hating whites like the women you mention and the ones who send white medicine to Africa. It does look like we agree that white medicine does not belong in Africa. Perhaps doodoo and unprotected sex with shaman witches does a better job. BTW. AIDS is G-d made. He blessed this planet with it and G-d hating atheists try to undo his work by sending medicine to Africa.

"You are jealouos"
Now what can I be jealous about? Is it your crime rate? Is it your numbers that are in prison? Is it the sodomy rate(I'm guessing from your words "HETEROSEXUAL aids epidemic on the planet." that you participate in homosexual activity)? How disgusting it that.
Is it your economy? You appear to be doing well on welfare, food stamps, public housing, socialized healthcare and government assistance everywhere. Is it the cleanliness of your neighborhoods despite mostly black sanitation crews?
Is it all the diseases you spread? Is it the amount of successful businesses that you run. I see that you all score very high on math and reading exams.
The only thing you appear to imply is the size of one of your organs. My horse has a bigger one than you. He is also a lot smarter than you. I still prefer to be human.
There are many people I am Jealous of. These include successful pioneers that have made a life for themselves in the land of Israel. They are people to look up to as role models. Not people to hate.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Re: My email conversation with a Black Muslim Nazi
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 10:48:03 PM »
Black stupidity never fails to amuse me.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
Re: My email conversation with a Black Muslim Nazi
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 11:37:22 PM »
...I'm still waiting for the Mother Wheel to come suck me up...