Author Topic: 64% of Republicans support Palin for GOP Presidential nomination in 2012  (Read 2122 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: 64% of Republicans support Palin for GOP Presidential nomination in 2012
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2008, 02:48:42 PM »
I am one of those 64, and I would like to see a ticket of Palin/Jindal, we need young faces, no more of the Rinos, no more of the old, we need the young lions to spark the young interest.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2008, 03:05:15 PM »
Palin Power! I wonder if there's a way to get in contact with her and help her understand some things about the Israel issue she might not get right now.

http://gov.state.ak.us

Write away!  ;D

Thank you.

Here's my letter so far. Are there any changes that should be made to it? Is it too long?

Dear Governor Palin:
I was pleased to learn about you during the campaign with John McCain, and I will be supporting you wholeheartedly if you decide to run for president in 2012. You are a shining example of a true conservative and you give hope to many conservatives who feel that their voice is not being heard in politics today. I hope that you'll be working through the next few years to position yourself to win the Republican nomination and later the Presidency.

There is one thing that I'd like to speak more with you about and that's your position on the two-state solution. The two-state solution is actually very bad for Israel. Even though the leadership in Israel says it's what they want, they are leftists, just like President-elect Obama and Ted Kennedy and others like them. More information about how the two-state solution is actually national suicide for Israel can be found at the Web page of the Jewish Task Force, http://www.jtf.org That organization also did a campaign called Jews for Palin,
and Jews against Obama. It is a very good source of information when it comes to Israeli issues.

G-d Bless you and your beautiful family.

Great letter!

And if we begin a Palin grassroots movement at this early stage, we may catch her attention and be able to influence her.

That really is a very good letter.  I hope she reads it.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2008, 03:23:35 PM »
I saw this Huckabee was 2nd place in the poll and Romney was 3rd. I'd like to see a Palin Huckabbe or vice versa in 2012
Thats a powerhouse ticket.
   Palin and Huckabee would make a Great Team... both are dynamic speakers with charisma and personality to match.
I have a lot of issues with Huckabee and mostly negative, he would be a disaster.  Believe me when I say it.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2008, 03:41:17 PM »
I'm standing behind Sara Palin for 2012.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2008, 09:18:46 AM »
That really is a very good letter.  I hope she reads it.

Thanks Zachor. I'm sure she can't read every letter she gets but I hope that she can read that one too. I was concerned her staff might mark it as spam because of the Web link.