Poll

What do you think?

Mm-hmm
0 (0%)
Mm-mm
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should JTF go back to the old ways?  (Read 31953 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Should JTF go back to the old ways?
« Reply #150 on: November 16, 2008, 04:57:58 PM »
I voted "no".

The question you must ask yourself is: am I a part of JTF for my own entertainment or to save American and Israel. We have a much better chance of saving both with the way the shows are done now and that's all I really care about.

Shalom Lubab,

I haven't heard from you in a while. I hope things are well by you...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #151 on: November 16, 2008, 05:13:48 PM »
I voted "no".

The question you must ask yourself is: am I a part of JTF for my own entertainment or to save American and Israel. We have a much better chance of saving both with the way the shows are done now and that's all I really care about.

Well said, Rabbi.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #152 on: November 16, 2008, 05:23:01 PM »
I voted "no".

Well said, Rabbi.

See, I am so torn on this. I agree with Scriabin that the old shows were more entertaining and that they are sorely missed, but Lubab's post highlights some serious realities as well.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #153 on: November 16, 2008, 05:28:02 PM »
I voted "no".

Well said, Rabbi.

So, you're in favor of doing away with "Take Back America"?

Do you prefer the Israel-only agenda?

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #154 on: November 16, 2008, 05:35:05 PM »
 People would NOT even KNOW that barack obama had the middle name of HUSSEIN if it were not for Chaim ben Pesach. 
I AGREE with the Rabbi- But PLEASE- PLEASE- my G-d, cant you ALL see that this is NOT what it was???
Or am I SCREAMING at the walls as USUAL? OR POSTS getting Removed or just IGNORED.
 GO BACK TO WHAT YOU WERE DOING FOR HEAVENS SAKES, the NUMBERS SHOW exactly what is going on!
  NOTHING is going on THIS side of the FORUM.
 Take DOWN the "Save America" if you are NOT for fighting for the USA- b/c if you ARE, THIS....................................is LAUGHABLE.
 And Americans, Jew AND Christian are DEVASTATED that did NOT support this SOB Hussein.  COME ON!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #155 on: November 16, 2008, 06:15:54 PM »
This really is a very dynamic post.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #156 on: November 16, 2008, 06:29:49 PM »

When did I ever say such a thing? Of course we are fighting for America and our numbers have never been higher. We don't invest our time here just to play around and waste money, development, server space, and time. JTF's message has never changed.

Scriabin, I have information that you do not have as to what's being planned for the future and I am very excited. Your thread is going to get you no where and you are making a fool of yourself and causing needless disunity. I have talked to Chaim about this thread already and you are wasting your time. I wish I could say more but we have many enemies. You'll just have to be patient.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #157 on: November 16, 2008, 06:41:09 PM »

When did I ever say such a thing? Of course we are fighting for America and our numbers have never been higher. We don't invest our time here just to play around and waste money, development, server space, and time. JTF's message has never changed.

Scriabin, I have information that you do not have as to what's being planned for the future and I am very excited. Your thread is going to get you no where and you are making a fool of yourself and causing needless disunity. I have talked to Chaim about this thread already and you are wasting your time. I wish I could say more but we have many enemies. You'll just have to be patient.

I'm not wasting my time if most people agree with me.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #158 on: November 16, 2008, 06:47:23 PM »

Actually more people said No then Yes, so that means most of the people agree with you. Continue to waste your time.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #159 on: November 16, 2008, 06:52:00 PM »

Actually more people said No then Yes, so that means most of the people agree with you.

That's debatable.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #160 on: November 16, 2008, 06:52:40 PM »

Continue to waste your time.

What do you care?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #161 on: November 16, 2008, 07:03:35 PM »

Why are you so threatened by this thread?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #162 on: November 16, 2008, 07:31:57 PM »
People!

I said this to Shlomo earlier, and I'll say it again here. 

Chaim needs to get into Israel.  So for us to help him, JTF must be morally unassailable.  That doesn't mean we have to love the Third World evil culture.  Instead, we must defend our positions using logic and facts.  Take for example the American Renaissance blog.  Now I realize many of us don't like them.  But the people there dislike Third World evil culture as much as we do.  They attribute it to low IQ.  We attribute it to freely choosing evil behavior.  If you take a look at their comments, you'll never see the N word written there, or any references made to eating watermelon, among other things. 

So if they can do it, we can too!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #163 on: November 16, 2008, 07:34:51 PM »
The bottom line is that JTF is JTF.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #164 on: November 16, 2008, 08:39:57 PM »

Scriabin, I am with you. 100%. You are not alone.  I suppose 1080 people that have only VIEWED this dont think it much either do they Scriabin? <EYEROLL>   It's Me and Scriabin against you all, I will stand with Scriabin the Righteous Kahanist Gentile, like I stood with the Righteous Kahanist Jews that are NO LONGER HERE. 
This..........................is very SAD.
 Lets go have our own thread somewhere on a locked Forum, on the JTF- Scriabin, and drink a strong glass of brandy like they did b4 the sinking of the Titanic.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #165 on: November 16, 2008, 11:03:38 PM »
JTF not caring about the USA? How odd. Why do they have this link to the G. Gordon Liddy radio show on the front of the site:
http://jtf.org/Chaim_Ben_Pesach_Radio_Interview_G_Gordon_Liddy_08-12-08.mp3

Yes, the biggest publicity JTF has received since August came via the USA based LIddy Radio show where Chaim talked about..... AMERICA!

Righteous Jews no longer on JTF? Huh? I am Jewish. Lubab is Jewish. DWI is Jewish. Takeback is Jewish. What mass Jewish exodus are you talking about?

JTF's numbers are going down? Threads and polls being altered my mystery moderators? The Titanic going down?  What planet do you guys live on? This thread is filled with baseless accusations and borderline conspiracy theories.

All of this is SO SILLY! Paulette, Scriabin, and a few others... you need to calm down and get a grip. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #166 on: November 16, 2008, 11:36:56 PM »
Ok, this is getting a bit silly.

JTF is unique because it says what it says in the way that it says it.  Yes, JTF used to say things crudely...often true, but often misunderstood.  Since then, more explanation and logic has been given with some of this misunderstood thoughts.  I believe we can improve it a little more, but not for respectability, but for PRESENTIBILITY.  We aren't scumbag low class shmucks.  We are  a real movement with real logical righteous intentions.  We cannot act like the animals we hate by sounding hateful and stupid and crude.  we have to be presentible..and I don't mean being nice...Presentible doesn't mean nice or respectable or respecting.  It means explaining our points of view as eloquently as Rabbi Kahane did rather than sounding like a bunch of uneducated racist shmucks.

If you want to be sound like a racist shmuck, form your own movement.  If you want to be presentable and learn how to be presentable, stick around and share your ideals. We are a great movement filled wtih educated and intelligent people and we need to learn how to sound that way.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #167 on: November 16, 2008, 11:43:37 PM »
JTF's numbers are going down?

Yes.

Look at the number of users online, its pathetic.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #168 on: November 16, 2008, 11:44:51 PM »
Threads and polls being altered my mystery moderators?

No mystery.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #169 on: November 16, 2008, 11:45:41 PM »
The Titanic going down? 

That's AsheDina's metaphor, not mine.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #170 on: November 16, 2008, 11:49:49 PM »
Righteous Jews no longer on JTF? Huh? DWI is Jewish. What mass Jewish exodus are you talking about?

DWI agrees with us.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #171 on: November 16, 2008, 11:51:45 PM »
This thread is filled with baseless accusations and borderline conspiracy theories.

No.  This thread is filled with debate. 

The "accusations and borderline conspiracy theories" are in the minority.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #172 on: November 17, 2008, 12:12:54 AM »

Yes.

maybe then we need to some non Hebrew JTF videos now that Marbus thinks his work his done.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #173 on: November 17, 2008, 12:15:10 AM »

Yes.

maybe then we need to some non Hebrew JTF videos now that Marbus thinks his work his done.

Chaim has no interest in doing non-Hebrew videos.

The truth is that he views Ask JTF as a burden.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #174 on: November 17, 2008, 07:11:59 AM »

Yes.

Chaim has no interest in doing non-Hebrew videos.

The truth is that he views Ask JTF as a burden.

you think? how would you know that? and if so and you don't like it, why are you still here?