Author Topic: We have to declare economic war on the leftist media.  (Read 1502 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
We have to declare economic war on the leftist media.
« on: November 09, 2008, 02:26:41 AM »
Seriously, economic warfare and don't pull any punches.  They now own the information and have now shown they don't even care.
They don't even throw us a bone any more and are 100% in the tank for Obama. 

They think 57,434,084 millions peoples' opinions don't exist???

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: We have to declare economic war on the leftist media.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 04:42:10 AM »
First of all we need to boycott the News Meida including CNN,MSNBS,NBC, CBS, ABC. Only listen to Fox News and Talk Radio. Don't go to the Web Sites of the New York Nazi Times or the LA Times or the Washington Post. Don't let the Liberals gain a single Penny from us
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 04:44:20 AM »
Divestment is a good idea, but it has to be coupled with investment in Right wing media.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 04:59:50 AM »
I've already seen some people with similiar ideas on youtube.  Even if we get 10% of those who voted McCain to stop going to the movies, and buying the porducts, it could drive a number of them out of business.

We need to get a list of the worst of the worst companies.  Like Hyatt and Progressive Insurance. 

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 10:00:00 AM »
First of all we need to boycott the News Meida including CNN,MSNBS,NBC, CBS, ABC. Only listen to Fox News and Talk Radio. Don't go to the Web Sites of the New York Nazi Times or the LA Times or the Washington Post. Don't let the Liberals gain a single Penny from us

I'm so ahead of you guys! :) We also have to boycott any companies that supported Obama, whether its a restaurant near you or a major company.

And we don't need to donate to charities to help the poor anymore...if they call you, tell them to go to Obama for the money. If enough organizations, charities, etc get this msg, they will turn against Obama.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 10:05:05 AM »
Boycott Heinz and CocaCola as well.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 01:12:27 PM »
From a practical sense, it may be easier and perhaps more effective to boycott one or two of the major advertisers of one of these news corps. rather than trying to boycott all of them.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2008, 05:10:30 PM »
These are some of the major things I intend to do:

From the time Obama is sworn in (IF he is), I will not:

Watch the mainstream media at all, except for maybe the Hallmark Channel and the Military Channel.

Make any major purchases

Patronize ANY local business that supported Obama, as was evidenced by his sign in their store window

I WILL:

Get all my news from the conservative blogs, websites, forums like this one

Take part in the Anti-Obama Conservative Resistance Movement

If I spend any money on luxuries at all, it will be to buy tshirts, books, buttons, make donations, etc to the Resistance Movement. And I will also buy guns and ammo, and maybe gold, but that's it.

I WILL NOT COOPERATE WITH THIS ILLEGAL REGIME IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM!! >:( >:(

KISS MY TUCHIS, OBAMA!!

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2008, 06:19:36 PM »
but if we get news from here then that means the posters would have watched the news.
I'm 100% btw.
So i'm completely putting my trust in this forum for news.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2008, 06:34:38 PM »

Fox News is leftist too, they supported Obamas win.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2008, 06:53:05 PM »
Wow, how shocking is that?! I guess you can trust all of them to come from the same nest.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2008, 07:04:30 PM »

I already have a head start. I don't visit those websites regularly.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2008, 07:06:50 PM »
sounds good.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2008, 08:10:46 PM »
A rightwing Jew and friend of mine from JDL days has this in his sig line:

Boycott all businesses that supported the opposition in the last election.
Buy nothing from them and those like them... if you can help it!
Do not support those who hate you, other Y'hudeem, Yisrael and America!
Tell your friends to do the same sooner than later!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2008, 10:00:10 PM »
Boycotts simply don't work, Jews boycotted businesses in Germany before the holocaust and look how that turned out?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2008, 01:12:36 AM »
Another way to boycott is to not buy ANY DVDs, CDs, cable, satellite, etc etc.  PIRATE everything.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2008, 01:35:55 AM »
Another way to boycott is to not buy ANY DVDs, CDs, cable, satellite, etc etc.  PIRATE everything.

I already do that  ;D, torrents are the way to go. I pay for games and software, just not movies or tv shows.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2008, 01:56:46 AM »

I already do that  ;D, torrents are the way to go. I pay for games and software, just not movies or tv shows.

Yes, Im a Torrentaholic too!!

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2008, 07:51:17 AM »
Another method (I have already been boycotting the media) is to buy USED DVDs, books, etc

Go to Amazon.com and look for the Amazon marketplace. You can buy things used, and so far I have never had even one bad experience! For something to count as "used", it only has to come from a private individual. That means a lot of the stuff are things ppl got as gifts but didn't want. I've bought books cheap ("used") that had never been read!

If you buy used, the leftist media does not get royalties for those items, and those items do not count toward their number of things sold.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2008, 12:00:23 PM »
Another method (I have already been boycotting the media) is to buy USED DVDs, books, etc

Go to Amazon.com and look for the Amazon marketplace. You can buy things used, and so far I have never had even one bad experience! For something to count as "used", it only has to come from a private individual. That means a lot of the stuff are things ppl got as gifts but didn't want. I've bought books cheap ("used") that had never been read!

If you buy used, the leftist media does not get royalties for those items, and those items do not count toward their number of things sold.

EXCELLENT POINT!!!!

Another way..... Pirate your cable/satellite.  ITS REALLY EASY TO DO.    there are some nice sites that help you with this:   www.dssrookie.com

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2008, 03:29:18 PM »

I think those companies are too big to make any difference.  Hyatt will hurt because you're making a relatively large purchase and even if hundreds of people avoid them, it will make a difference.  Most companies were involved in one way or another but on relatively small scales.  The main money came from the owners of Progressive Insurance, Hyatt Hotels and Geffin Entertainment.  The companies that did the most damage should be targeted. 

Also, you don't have to pirate software.  You can use Craigslist and Ebay to buy them and the producers get nothing for this.  I use those sites to get books or movies I've wanted to read or see but don't want to pay the owner for them.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2008, 05:46:06 PM »

I think those companies are too big to make any difference.  Hyatt will hurt because you're making a relatively large purchase and even if hundreds of people avoid them, it will make a difference.  Most companies were involved in one way or another but on relatively small scales.  The main money came from the owners of Progressive Insurance, Hyatt Hotels and Geffin Entertainment.  The companies that did the most damage should be targeted. 

Also, you don't have to pirate software.  You can use Craigslist and Ebay to buy them and the producers get nothing for this.  I use those sites to get books or movies I've wanted to read or see but don't want to pay the owner for them.
Every Vote Counts!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2008, 07:00:16 PM »
Boycotts are more or less a form of self fulfillment, although I do think they are worth doing.  I fell the best way to ruin the media is simply to continue to expose them to those who are ignorant to their lies and bias.