General Category > General Discussion

For some reason, I'm not scared of Obama (yet)

(1/9) > >>

Dr. Dan:
I don't know. Except for us, it seems, there are a lot of happy hopeful people in the streets. There seems to be a lot of optimism on Obama.  Even from my point of view, he doesn't come off to be a creep like Bill Clinton or any typical politician (yet).

I do worry, however that some of his point of views can harm our nation and Israel and make it weaker...He has come from a background that none of us find to be acceptable. 

However, it seems there are a lot of motivated people out there.  I know Chaim mentioned in the last program  how some black children were all saying, "I wanna be a surgeon" or "I wanna be President" or "I wanna be an engineer" etc etc etc.  I can hardly believe how that is a bad thing that they want to be something that socially acceptable...and not a pimp or a drug dealer or gang rape rap artist or a giraffe basketball player or gorilla football player.  Don't we want to see blacks live accetable lifestyles and work hard and be motivated rather than lazy and annoying and angry? 

The only thing I want to see removed is affirmative action for blacks.  I would rather be a type of affirmative action for anyone who is gifted but poor irregardless of color.  That way, we won't have someone wanting to be a surgeon and beocming a surgeon but being a terrible unqualified corrupt surgeon, if  you konw what I mean.

However, how can it be bad if blacks are happy and motivated to live decent lives?  Better than anger and a life of crime.

What do you guys think?

Chaim Ben Pesach:
                                                                                                               בס''ד

When evil people are happy, it is a Chillul Hashem (desecration of G-d's name). Because when evil people are happy, it makes it seem as though their evil ways are correct, G-d forbid. Therefore, the fact that these black Jew-haters are so happy is a Chillul Hashem.

Barack Hussein Obama has already been congratulated on his victory by Hamas, Fatah, Ahmadinejad and Farrakhan. You can find Farrakhan's speech warmly praising Obama's victory on the internet.

Obama is a completely evil white-hater and Jew-hater. He has spent a lifetime befriending and supporting Arab Nazis and black Nazis. He detests both America and Israel.

For a monster like this to be elected president of the United States is a danger to all of us.

briann:
WHATS GOING ON WITH YOU????

Is that because of all of his post-election propaganda?   

Dont compare Clinton to Obama.  Clinton didnt have terrorist friends.  Clinton didnt belong to an America hating white-hating fringe left lunatic cult.  Clinton does not believe in redistributing wealth from whites to blacks.  Clinton doesnt refuse to where an American flag pin or put his hand over his heart for the pledge of allegiance.  Clinton didnt attend Jew-bashing parties.  Clinton isnt declared the messiah by Farakhan.   etc, etc, etc, etc, etc

Sparky:
"Don't we want to see blacks live accetable lifestyles and work hard and be motivated rather than lazy and annoying and angry?"

Of course.  But these traits of laziness and violence in blacks are part of their culture and evolution.  Four years of an Obama presidency is not going to change that. All races have their specific characteristics or sterotypes which took centuries to develop and will take centuries to change.  We certainly won't see an appreciable change in blacks in our lifetimes.  That said, I hope I'm wrong.

q_q_:
people are overestimating what a govt or president can do..

It's ridiculous that people look at Obama(a former law professor), and think Oh, if he can become president, then they or anybody can achieve anything. 

Other black leaders can't even pronounce english correctly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version