Author Topic: Reverend Jeremiah Wright To Deliver Obama’s Swearing In Invocation  (Read 950 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
As his transition continues in full swing, Senator Barack Obama, D-IL, has announced that Reverend Jeremiah Wright will deliver his swearing in invocation on January 20, 2009, to help “begin the healing process of the racial divide in America.”
The announcement comes after the election of the first black President of the United States, and according to newly appointed Chief of Staff, Rahm Emmanuel, is “an indication of just how President-elect Obama plans to rule America.”

“The time has come for Americans to pay for the sins of the past,” claimed Emmanuel.  “The equalization of America has begun, and having Reverend Wright at his invocation is definitely a poke in the eye of racist conservatives.  You gotta love that!”

“This is great news,” quipped Countdown host, Keith Olbermann.  “America’s vote still resonates clearly.  America, you said you were racist, and now all your sins can be washed away.”

“I feel so clean,” declared CBS News anchor, Katie Couric.  “I have felt so dirty for years, and Obama’s election means I am free of this burden.  So having Reverend Wright is just another reminder that America still has a long way to go.”
Many have speculated that Obama’s election has significantly closed the racial gap.  No one is sure, however, how long it will take before America has divested itself of its past evil ways?  Only time will tell, but one thing is for sure, and that is—in the words of Reverend Wright—“America’s chickens have come home…to roost.”

http://electivedecisions.wordpress.com/2008/11/10/reverend-jeremiah-wright-to-deliver-obama%E2%80%99s-swearing-in-invocation/

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
Re: Reverend Jeremiah Wright To Deliver Obama’s Swearing In Invocation
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 07:27:19 PM »
Obama scared me. Reverend Wright really does. It think Write supports the jihadis. I hope the info is wrong. I hope I am wrong to be scared of Obama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 07:27:32 PM »
This is surely a joke... Who in their right mind would allow such a lunatic racist to speak at a presidential event.. If this happens it is an indication of just how evil this administration will be... I am totally shocked. Rev Wright is the kind I would like to take out with a left jab to the eyesocket.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 07:36:04 PM »

No way is this gonna happen ....

It's satire ...

This absurd caricature is a giveaway. It's a caricature
of how she truly feels inside though

“I feel so clean,” declared CBS News anchor, Katie Couric.  “I have felt so dirty for years, and Obama’s election means I am free of this burden.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 07:37:46 PM »
I agree it's  a joke, but can you imagine the black militants that will be there when he is sworn in.  If Maya Angelou shows up and speaks, I'll actually yearn for Rev. Wright.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 07:39:42 PM »
This is satire.  Though nothing would surprise me anymore.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 08:55:33 PM »
It would be funny, but it's not. :throw:
aka Someone Else

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 11:45:02 PM »
I don't believe it, though I wouldn't be shocked if this is the case.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2008, 11:48:27 PM »
huh?! are you sure about this?!  this makes no sense since I think Obama would know better.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2008, 12:02:46 AM »
You have to be kidding me? Is this true? Is he really going to use this piece of crap to deliver the invocation? IS THIS TRUE? This has to be a joke.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2008, 12:13:24 AM »
OK, I know this is a joke.... and a pretty poorly written one.