Author Topic: Is the Vlaams Belang anti-Israel?  (Read 915 times)

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
Is the Vlaams Belang anti-Israel?
« on: November 10, 2008, 07:25:25 PM »
I would like to know. No more LGF crap from self hating Jews.
http://littlegreenfootballs2.com/2008/11/10/vlaams-belang-is-the-vlaams-belang-anti-israel/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Is the Vlaams Belang anti-Israel?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 07:28:27 PM »
from what i heard it's not some of it's older members might be
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 07:58:32 PM »
from what i heard it's not some of it's older members might be

Do you have any links for this? Other then pictures at a funeral. I will gladly go to Obama's funeral if he is taken care of before he takes office. I do not support Obama.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 10:44:32 PM »
I don't think they are, but Ambiorix would know best...

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 02:46:00 AM »
Some members might be, but overall, the party supports Israel and is the main friend and protector of the local Jewish community that looks to them for support. LGF is full of crap. I remember Charles Johnson bashing Sweden Democrats. He could't make the accusations stick (how could he? it's the only staunch supporter of Israel in Sweden  :laugh: ), so he just quietly dropped the matter without retracting his slander.

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 11:37:55 AM »
Some members might be,
Do you have any evidence of this?

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2008, 01:09:59 PM »
Some members might be,
Do you have any evidence of this?

None whatsoever. This is just a guess. I am sure that there are some neo-nazis who are members of the Republican party. Does this make republicans a nazi party? The important thing is who represents a party and what is their officia position. VB is not a Nazi party - they are friends of the Jews. LGF is being ridiculous and paranoid.

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2008, 01:23:02 PM »

VB is not a Nazi party - they are friends of the Jews. LGF is being ridiculous and paranoid.
[/quote]
Cool I am glad the hear that. I was just making sure. LGF was right on Iranian Fauxtography and the Dan Rather thing, so I just wanted to make sure.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2008, 01:47:51 PM »
LGF was right on Iranian Fauxtography and the Dan Rather thing, so I just wanted to make sure.

These were the glory days. It's been downhills since then. Now they've stooped so low as to attack and slander Robert Spencer - a respected Islam scholar who has a very interesting and educational blog on Islam - Jihad Watch. And you know what their official position on Kosovo is? That the creation of Kosovo is a good thing. They constantly lie about, demonize and villify the heroic Serbs like rabid dogs. Their position is not different from the New York Nazi Times. And try to say anything against them - they'll call you a nazi. This site has become completely left wing, and most of the righteous old-timers have been thrown out. Charles Johnson also went bonkers about evolution. He threw out righteous old members who were arguing for intelligent design.