Author Topic: Arabs Promote Sexual Molestation of Jewish Girls  (Read 929 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Arabs Promote Sexual Molestation of Jewish Girls
« on: November 11, 2008, 12:02:33 AM »
From: http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/11/arabs-promote-s.html
A video promoting sexual harassment of Israeli girls.  They are disgusting savages. Not human. Peace with barbarians? Dream on. If they touch a Jewish girl, hang 'em by their nuts.
"Leave The Land So We Won't Rape You" : (hat tip Jane)

Female Egyptian Lawyer. Mature Aired on Al-Arabiya TV (Dubai/Saudi Arabia) - October 31, 2008 - 00:02:10 : Egyptian Lawyer Nagla Al-Imam Suggests Arab Men Should Sexually Harass Israeli Women and Declares: Leave the Land So We Won't Rape You.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=792_1226320759

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=792_1226320759

aka Someone Else

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Arabs Promote Sexual Molestation of Jewish Girls
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 01:37:39 AM »
grrrrrrrrr  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 06:15:10 AM »
Just goes to show we need Kahanists to take over in Israel to expel the Arab enemy now more than ever.

The Sanhedrin should recommend Torah sanctioned public execution for all Arab rapists of Israeli Jewish girls.

In the meantime, all Israeli girls especially should be skilled in...

http://www.israelikrav.com/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 06:38:32 AM »
The moslems should be castrated with a dull rusty knife and left bleeding to death.I HAVE A BETTER IDEA GIVE THEM LEFTIST GIRLS FIRST, THE LEFTIST GIRLS WILL CONTRACT AIDS FROM THE MOSLEM SONS OF PIGS AND DIE
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 08:24:49 AM »

They are disgusting savages. Not human. Peace with barbarians? Dream on. If they touch a Jewish girl, hang 'em by their nuts.

Couldn't agree more.  Or just kill all of them before they ever get the chance.
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 02:50:30 PM »
These are sick, violent, and evil nazi beasts. Eventually amalek will be destroyed and erased.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2008, 03:28:44 PM »
Wow, this is horrendous

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2008, 05:22:01 PM »
I am not shocked.

This is the nature of the Muslim.

Look even Muslim womenfolk is advertising that their men should attack sexually non-muslim women. I know they make no big differences between Jewish women and other non-muslim women. The result of their sick Nazi-ideology called Islam you can see everyday in Europes criminal statistics.

Islam should be outlawed in our countries. This is the only way to prevent this criminal acts.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2008, 05:23:42 PM »
The Israeli left would likely aid in the rape of settlers.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2008, 06:56:49 PM »
This stupid muslim slut practices a "religion" of molestation. She worships a gay child molestor named mohammed (may god curse him and his child molesting gay legacy). The Jews should be the ones showing resistance to these cultists Islamic facists.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2