Author Topic: For some reason, I'm not scared of Obama (yet)  (Read 3067 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: For some reason, I'm not scared of Obama (yet)
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2008, 01:00:24 PM »
Dr. Dan is one of the people opposed to JTF returning to the old ways.

He is in the minority.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2008, 01:57:40 PM »
Today I was riding in the subway and saw a a couple of advertisements that rubbed me the wrong way and made me think of this post and most of your responses.

The first one was of David Greer, the comedian, advertising for a show on comedy central...something about "Black men can do it too..." Maybe a news show featuring a black person giving the news.  Right beside that was an advertisement for a city university with a good looking black model being all eager to learn..and on the side panel "You can become a surgeon, lawyer, etc etc etc"  Right beside that advertisement was something about "not renting to someone because their black is discrimination and a lawsuit can be filed"...

The thoughts that went through my head was,"oh boy, we can be in big trouble here if any racists take over, especially a black racist who starts picking on whites." and then i started thinking about an army of black men, hand in hand marching and discriminating against whites for retribution just like the nazis did. 

Then I thought about what happened in South Africa after Mandela took over...and what happened to that once beautiful country.  And thought of the of the movie, "Planet of the Apes"  Not because I'm comparing blacks to apes...but the savagery and ignorance of those apes in that movie to some of the same mentality by many blacks..not because of their color or resemblance, but their culture...

I think now I'm getting worried..I hope Gd instills in Obama's head to do the opposite of what is wrong and do the right thing and be even handed in justice on putting away evil people of all types and exonerating righteous people of all types.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2008, 02:03:50 PM »
Hello all,

Science has proven that all humans are 99.9 percent the same at our most basic genetic level. The remaining differences are minor variations based solely on geography. (people from different areas of the world have different resistance to certain diseases, or a tendency toward the same hair color etc as that trait is commen in that area.) It is also a commen misconception that modern science postulates that humans, or any other organism, adapt to their environment. Change is the result of random mutations that occur over very Long periods of time. Most of the time, these random changes are lethal, and the new trait is not passed on to the next generation. Every once in a while, one of these changes is of benefit, and thus passed on to the next generation.

African Americans or any other of the black population are therefore by no means a separate race. Any difference in worldview then becomes a social and cultural issue.  Cultural issues are a learned behavior, It is not hard wired into our genes. There fore I agree with Dr Dan. Why not be pleased when children aspire to become productive members of society? Members of the black community such as Bill Cosby have been very Critical of certain aspects of black culture for years. Unfortunately, their voices have been drown out by the allure of money and "status" that is associated with the music industry, sports etc.

Perhaps now this will start to change

I would hope this would be the response.  Reading everyone else's posts, however, and seeing what history has shown in other nations including our's would make me feel otherwise.  Perhaps, just maybe perhaps, we shoudl be cautious about those people changing for the better...maybe they will, maybe they won't..maybe their empowerment will be our demise..or maybe they will be more civilized and not have such a big chip on their shoulder...we shall see how the media plays it.

But one thing for sure is if it is how I originally thought it to be, we are in a make of a one world mentality which isn't a good thing..a one world multi culturalism which can lead to lots of problems in the future.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2008, 02:06:02 PM »
Dr. Dan is one of the people opposed to JTF returning to the old ways.

He is in the minority.

I am..although the old ways were entertaining to say the least...I am one of the more relatively left wing/moderate people on this forum. But so what? As the rest of you I do with me and people like me here, I also try to keep you guys in check from losing yourself.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2008, 02:28:22 PM »
Hello all,

Science has proven that all humans are 99.9 percent the same at our most basic genetic level. The remaining differences are minor variations based solely on geography. (people from different areas of the world have different resistance to certain diseases, or a tendency toward the same hair color etc as that trait is commen in that area.) It is also a commen misconception that modern science postulates that humans, or any other organism, adapt to their environment. Change is the result of random mutations that occur over very Long periods of time. Most of the time, these random changes are lethal, and the new trait is not passed on to the next generation. Every once in a while, one of these changes is of benefit, and thus passed on to the next generation.

African Americans or any other of the black population are therefore by no means a separate race. Any difference in worldview then becomes a social and cultural issue.  Cultural issues are a learned behavior, It is not hard wired into our genes. There fore I agree with Dr Dan. Why not be pleased when children aspire to become productive members of society? Members of the black community such as Bill Cosby have been very Critical of certain aspects of black culture for years. Unfortunately, their voices have been drown out by the allure of money and "status" that is associated with the music industry, sports etc.

I doubt that science has proven that.  Scientists do not yet even understand the entire DNA string of a banana.   By the way, we share 50% of our DNA with bananas apparently.

Your post is really ridiculous.
You write-
"
Science has proven that all humans are 99.9 percent the same at our most basic genetic level. The remaining differences are minor variations based solely on geography.
"

Well, think of a classroom. You will see people from the same geographical location varying widely in intelligence, strength, morality, maturity, health..
And within the category of intelligence there is huge variation..

It's amazing how much of ourselves we are actually born with.

When people lack morality, maturity and intelligence, they can be easily influenced.. "Yes They Can".   And when they fail they often cause trouble for others.
Now they want to be presidents and surgeons, they will fail to do that, like most people do.  Maybe Barack with his positivity, will be a good influence and be a bit of a father figure to them, and keep them from going off the rails when they do fail.

Many Blacks do lack intelligence, morality and maturity..
They show this all over the world..
In America they blame slavery, but this excuse doesn't work in Britain.  
They may try to blame poverty but enough people know that poor people can be decent people. They can blame fathers leaving - well, that's fairly unique to them, but alot of people have father's that unfortunately die young, and they don't turn to crime.
And the question then becomes, why is it that poverty, father leaving, crime e.t.c. all happen to black people so much.

We know that black people are often good at sports..

So maybe there are often less intelligent.

Don't discount the qualities and deficiencies that we inherit.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2008, 02:57:21 PM »
I see 2 sides of this. - After remembering the "Cash Money Millionaires " movie, and also all the other black movies/ music, etc. growing up, it makes one think that the influence that they grow up to and the role models that most blacks are exposed to makes them what they are. The role models are gangstas, so maybe showing blacks that they can be successful if they try, and even giving them a little help would be the best for society as a whole (at least with affirmitive action they will be working and making $ for the system as opposed to being on welfare and sucking $ into the projects while they do nothing but drugs and violence.)
  On the other hand (now this is going to sound racist, but whatever) they are descendents of Ham and Canaan. They were/are cursed by Hashe-m to be slaves, and even though they are physically free, they will always remain as slaves mentally. So probably their is no hope with the majority of them.
  But whatever- giving them the position of president is too much.

The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2008, 03:04:46 PM »
So probably their is no hope with the majority of them.
But whatever- giving them the position of president is too much.

That -is- a racist position.. saying you are against making a black person president because they are black. JTF has always been for Alan Keynes for example, and would support him if he ran.

And again, you say they are inferior while demonstrating your own inferiority.

A perpetual inability to distinguish between Their and There.

Throughout primary school there wasn't anybody I ever saw that couldn't distinguish between the two words.

You have done this loads of times.. One time you made a remark about somebody, along the lines of "he is the most idiot person in the world".

If Alan Keyes wrote or spelt like that, I don't think JTF would support him! And if you could spell, you would probably say this is proof he is cursed!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2008, 03:07:26 PM »
I was referring to "affirmitive action" and giving someone the position of president by affirmitive action.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2008, 03:11:03 PM »
Dr. Dan, wake up. Of course the devil is going to masquerade as an angel of light. He is trying to pick off optimistic individuals like you. Read and heed Chaim's warnings. Of course Obama is going to look like a nice guy when he gets elected. Of course he is going to try to win everybody's support, at first. He may be evil, but he's not stupid. Wake up and smell the elephant dung.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2008, 03:17:03 PM »
I was referring to "affirmitive action" and giving someone the position of president by affirmitive action.

The people had the freedom to vote for whoever they wanted and they voted him in.

You are stretching the definition of affirmative action.

Al Sharpton would not have made it that far. Neither would 95% of black people.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2008, 04:21:10 PM »
                                                                                                               בס''ד

When evil people are happy, it is a Chillul Hashem (desecration of G-d's name). Because when evil people are happy, it makes it seem as though their evil ways are correct, G-d forbid. Therefore, the fact that these black Jew-haters are so happy is a Chillul Hashem.

Barack Hussein Obama has already been congratulated on his victory by Hamas, Fatah, Ahmadinejad and Farrakhan. You can find Farrakhan's speech warmly praising Obama's victory on the internet.

Obama is a completely evil white-hater and Jew-hater. He has spent a lifetime befriending and supporting Arab Nazis and black Nazis. He detests both America and Israel.

For a monster like this to be elected president of the United States is a danger to all of us.

I understand what you mean, Chaim.  What I'm trying to get at is the fact that there are many blacks who despair and get angry and choose crime...what if obama give some young blacks to get out of their doldrums and realize that even a black man can become president..and as a result of that, given them hope to work at something (hopefully) and get there?  Isn't that better than them encouraging crime and having 10 babies each from 10 different men and goign on welfare and creating more jealous religions?  Am I goign about this in the wrong logic?

Yes, I think your logic is off-track.
Did the election of David Dinkins as Mayor of New York lead blacks in a better direction?
Did giving blacks control of South Africa and Rhodesia lead to blacks becoming better?
Did the election of Nelson Mandela improve black behavior in South Africa?
Did removing the European colonialists from Africa, and granting independence to dozens of African countries, lead to better black behavior?
Giving more power to evil people does not improve things. It only makes things worse. That's true with the Arabs and the Muslims, who have had enormous petrodollar power for decades now and who use their power for evil purposes. And it's also true for blacks, whose culture is very similar to the Arabs - violent, murderous, immoral, lazy and jealous.
You want more black doctors, lawyers, professors, engineers, teachers, businessmen? That is what we will be getting now and 99% of them will be completely unqualified. The standards will be lowered even further to let them in. Just look at "doctors" in Africa and other Third World areas. That is where we are headed now.
The only possible good result from this would be if an Obama presidency finally teaches whites a lesson on how crazy it is to put blacks in charge of anything. If there is a white blacklash that leads to a Palin victory in 2012, that would be a positive result.
The question is, can America and Israel survive this for the next four years with Iran building nuclear bombs?

Oh yes.  I am all fired up  >:(.  All my life  due to the color of my skin, I have had to jump through really high narrow loops just to get a degree and am still working on trying to buy a car.  I tell you if I had a different skin color, I would probably been handed down more chances to have been gone to ivy league colleges with very little or no effort even though I think everybody should put effort in, been able to only slack off at work and still be able to keep my job even though I don't think anyone should slack off.  We will let's say for example have engineers that cant do math, have professors with low intellect in the subject too teach and have no people skills, also programmers who cant type.  Yes you will have more University of Phoenix or American Intercontinental University affirmative action graduates taking over almost all high skilled professional jobs while you will have people like me who maybe turned down for jobs regardless of skill, competence and intellect for people with none of those qualities just because of the quality of there skin.  That is what more affirmative action will do.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2008, 05:13:42 PM »
Dr. Dan, wake up. Of course the devil is going to masquerade as an angel of light. He is trying to pick off optimistic individuals like you. Read and heed Chaim's warnings. Of course Obama is going to look like a nice guy when he gets elected. Of course he is going to try to win everybody's support, at first. He may be evil, but he's not stupid. Wake up and smell the elephant dung.

CF, I hear you..I'm not discounting what JTF has to say about Obama...I have concluded that I need to keep a careful eye on Obama...and no, I definately do not support him nor would I ever (unless he pulled off an Alan Keyes).

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2008, 05:38:17 PM »
When Obama spoke to Planned Parenthood, he mocked Alan Keyes.

Tito the builder agrees that it's outrageous how Joe was treated by Obama's campaign, their supporters and the media.  Tito compared Obama's campaign to Hugo Chavez. Unless you support Chavez, then you should be worried.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2008, 05:46:29 PM »
When Obama spoke to Planned Parenthood, he mocked Alan Keyes.

Tito the builder agrees that it's outrageous how Joe was treated by Obama's campaign, their supporters and the media.  Tito compared Obama's campaign to Hugo Chavez. Unless you support Chavez, then you should be worried.

Tito the builder is just trying to get the same wrap as Joe The Plumber did. Hes obviously a phony. Joe The Plumber is a smart guy though. He is genuinly the thinking American that helped build this country.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2008, 10:29:01 PM »
Today I was riding in the subway and saw a a couple of advertisements that rubbed me the wrong way and made me think of this post and most of your responses.

The first one was of David Greer, the comedian, advertising for a show on comedy central...something about "Black men can do it too..." Maybe a news show featuring a black person giving the news.  Right beside that was an advertisement for a city university with a good looking black model being all eager to learn..and on the side panel "You can become a surgeon, lawyer, etc etc etc"  Right beside that advertisement was something about "not renting to someone because their black is discrimination and a lawsuit can be filed"...

The thoughts that went through my head was,"oh boy, we can be in big trouble here if any racists take over, especially a black racist who starts picking on whites." and then i started thinking about an army of black men, hand in hand marching and discriminating against whites for retribution just like the Nazis did. 

Then I thought about what happened in South Africa after Mandela took over...and what happened to that once beautiful country.  And thought of the of the movie, "Planet of the Apes"  Not because I'm comparing blacks to apes...but the savagery and ignorance of those apes in that movie to some of the same mentality by many blacks..not because of their color or resemblance, but their culture...

I think now I'm getting worried..I hope Gd instills in Obama's head to do the opposite of what is wrong and do the right thing and be even handed in justice on putting away evil people of all types and exonerating righteous people of all types.

I firmly believe that any Human Being is able to rise above the cultural ideas that they have been exposed to, It is true that it can take an enormous effort to achieve this, however it can be done.

In my first job i worked with drug addicts, Many of these people had hideous upbringings and came into Recovery with some of the most warped, self centered mindsets that you could imagine. Over time many of these people were able to set aside their old belief systems and become responsible compassionate members of society.

Once someone is exposed to the light of reason and love in a non judgemental constructive way, they often have their old selves fall away and are reforged.

I have been wondering...even if Obama is what many think he is, might he still not lead to a positive result...I don't claim to know...I can hope
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2008, 10:38:21 PM »

Yes you will have more University of Phoenix or American Intercontinental University affirmative action graduates

:::D :::D :::D

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2008, 10:52:40 PM »
Hello all,

Modern science has constantly proven old theories wrong even in recent years. We've heard for years about the evolutionary coming of man, where apes became the homo habilus and the homo erectus and so on.  Just a few months ago they revealed that they found that the homo erectus and homo habilus lived at the same time.  This knocked down the old theory of the ape becomes man chart because it stated that they had to have lived at different times. 

I also always hear about the "random mutation" theory in science that says random mutations happen until those mutations suited best for the envirnoment are able to win out.  It makes sense but when you talk about lethal traits, they are different in different environments.  The traits that prove productive for the species seem to have some connection to that environment.  Think of the billions of possibilities in color, weight and shape.  Yet, somehow, animals that have not lived in certain areas for that long develop green in green environments, enormous ears and huge eyes in caves.  I don't see people being born with many of these completely off the wall traits.  They are born with defects that are already in the DNA, no matter how rare.  This is one of the reason I believe in G-D because the "random mutations" very often have a correlation with the environment.  Even if you count that a lizard may eat the green plant life in the area, there are many cases where they do not and still have the color of the environment. Just as with the random mutations with the AIDS virus, I believe that these will eventually be discovered as not random and will open up a larger can o scientific worms.

Just my .02

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2008, 11:03:47 PM »
Hello all,

I heard homo sapience shares over 98% of Its DNA with the Chimpanzee.  Of course Blacks constitute a human race. Nevertheless there is nothing wrong with Blacks aspiring for high achievements, the thing is they aspire to high status and expect it to handed to them with little or no effort. This is how Sadam Hussein Obama, a stupid pot head, got into Harvard, was elected as the chief editor of the Harvard law review and eventually cruised all the way to white house.

Hello all,

I doubt that science has proven that. Scientists do not yet even understand the entire DNA string of a banana.   By the way, we share 50% of our DNA with bananas apparently.

Your post is really ridiculous.
You write-
"
Science has proven that all humans are 99.9 percent the same at our most basic genetic level. The remaining differences are minor variations based solely on geography.
"

Well, think of a classroom. You will see people from the same geographical location varying widely in intelligence, strength, morality, maturity, health..
And within the category of intelligence there is huge variation..

It's amazing how much of ourselves we are actually born with.

When people lack morality, maturity and intelligence, they can be easily influenced.. "Yes They Can".   And when they fail they often cause trouble for others.
Now they want to be presidents and surgeons, they will fail to do that, like most people do.  Maybe Barack with his positivity, will be a good influence and be a bit of a father figure to them, and keep them from going off the rails when they do fail.

Many Blacks do lack intelligence, morality and maturity..
They show this all over the world..
In America they blame slavery, but this excuse doesn't work in Britain.  
They may try to blame poverty but enough people know that poor people can be decent people. They can blame fathers leaving - well, that's fairly unique to them, but alot of people have father's that unfortunately die young, and they don't turn to crime.
And the question then becomes, why is it that poverty, father leaving, crime e.t.c. all happen to black people so much.

We know that black people are often good at sports..

So maybe there are often less intelligent.

Don't discount the qualities and deficiencies that we inherit.

Thank you for responding to my post.

It is not possable for me to fully respond to your comments in a forum setting. I know this sounds like a cop out, but entire genetics text books are devoted to this topic. If you are truly interested in Gentics and how it relates ti intelligence etc, The Cold Spring Harbor lab in Long Island N.Y. has a wonderfull on line DNA learning center.

Enjoy
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2008, 12:50:43 AM »
I'm not claiming to know anything in detail about genetics, I just see so many times that what is taken as the truth often today in science, can tomorrow become disproven.  I'm sure there are scientists who argue about genetics into eternity and I'm sure you also saw that breakthrough, with the find of that homo habilus specimen.  It shows that we know so little and many people can take a position and tomorrow it can become irrelevant or take a different turn.  Even models and ideas we have been taught as basic scientific principles have often been turned on their head.