Author Topic: I have written my final testimony  (Read 1407 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
I have written my final testimony
« on: February 28, 2007, 05:15:09 AM »
WHEREAS I am driven by the wind, and as it were battered and tossed about by the caprices of Nature, and

WHEREAS I am a lost soul, condemned to wander, but never wander far, and

WHEREAS before my eyes I see young, professional-looking blondes; Nordic beauties dressed up and innocent-looking; parading around on their own or with a friend; and

WHEREAS in most cases that I've seen black men they are usually following these girls around and trying to speak to them,

THEREFORE I testify this day that the works thereof are evil; that the young Nordic woman seeks to bear the fruits of her womb to the Negro; and that she is so accustomed to his attention and his needs that she has truly forgotten me;

WHEREFORE the young white woman, although she does not hate me, no longer knows me; no longer knows what ails me; no longer knows how to talk to me - she no longer knows how to treat me as a human being, as a man.

CONSEQUENTLY I am doomed to being forever on my own, and unhappy, and living off the charity of older women, as it were, as a gigolo,

HOWBEIT I know not of the pleasures of the flesh, no, nor ever shall: for I am touched by the finger of Nature, and I am driven ashore, I am a battered ship which lands on the Isle of Death, and is never seen again, nor remembered.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Allen-T

Re: I have written my final testimony
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 11:55:36 AM »
WHEREAS I am driven by the wind, and as it were battered and tossed about by the caprices of Nature, and

WHEREAS I am a lost soul, condemned to wander, but never wander far, and

WHEREAS before my eyes I see young, professional-looking blondes; Nordic beauties dressed up and innocent-looking; parading around on their own or with a friend; and

WHEREAS in most cases that I've seen black men they are usually following these girls around and trying to speak to them,

THEREFORE I testify this day that the works thereof are evil; that the young Nordic woman seeks to bear the fruits of her womb to the Negro; and that she is so accustomed to his attention and his needs that she has truly forgotten me;

WHEREFORE the young white woman, although she does not hate me, no longer knows me; no longer knows what ails me; no longer knows how to talk to me - she no longer knows how to treat me as a human being, as a man.

CONSEQUENTLY I am doomed to being forever on my own, and unhappy, and living off the charity of older women, as it were, as a gigolo,

HOWBEIT I know not of the pleasures of the flesh, no, nor ever shall: for I am touched by the finger of Nature, and I am driven ashore, I am a battered ship which lands on the Isle of Death, and is never seen again, nor remembered.

FOTL PLEASE consider what I private messaged you about!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 04:37:01 PM »
I testify against your testification. :)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 01:33:22 PM »
I testify against your testification. :)

Why do people still live in Britain?  Can you tell me that?
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?