Author Topic: Gang Expresses No Remorse for Rapes  (Read 2380 times)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Gang Expresses No Remorse for Rapes
« on: February 28, 2007, 04:30:47 PM »
A gang of serial rapists has been prowling the North, raping Jewish women as revenge for IDF actions in the West Bank, police revealed Tuesday after arresting six suspects.

“We are raping Jews because of what the IDF is doing to the Palestinians in the territories,” one of the six suspects told investigators from the Northern District Central Investigative Unit (CIU) during questioning. During their questioning and their brief appearance at the Nazareth Magistrate’s Court Tuesday, none of the four main suspects indicated that they felt remorse for their actions.

Police said they were aware of four attacks carried out by the gang, but they believed there were probably other incidents that had gone unreported by the victims.

In all four cases, police said, the rapists’ modus operandi were strikingly similar - all of the attacks were directed against young women who were waiting at bus stops or designated hitchhiking points in the western Galilee and the Haifa area.

In all of the cases, the attackers forced their victim into a car and drove together with the victim to an isolated spot, where they raped her.

{snip}

http://inverted-world.com/index.php/news/news/gang_expresses_no_remorse_for_rapes/

"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Gang Expresses No Remorse for Rapes
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 06:19:54 PM »
They are thugs and savages, it seems as if they are just savage and use the Fakestinians as an excuse to vent their cruelty >:(
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 07:28:12 PM »
I don't get why the jews in Israel just rise up and throw these arab savages out already. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 11:21:31 AM »
What is the punishment for rape under sharia law? Public Stonings? Hangings? Beheadings? What ever it is they shuold drag these six muslim nazi animals into a jewish court and tell them we are not going to punish you with Jewish law, BUT WE ARE GOING TO PUNISH YOU WITH YOUR OWN MUSLIM LAW! Then sentence them to death and let the family members of the victims choose how they die!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 12:04:36 PM »
Under Jewish law they would be killed
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2007, 07:24:16 AM »
I would cut off their privates grease them in pig fat and hang them up in the town or city square. Thats seems to be a liberal punishment. :D