Author Topic: President Obama is bad for the Jews - subtitled Hebrew video on youtube!  (Read 1431 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                            בס''ד

The great Dan Ben Noah has now subtitled the latest Hebrew video that we did on how Obama's victory is bad for Israel and the Jewish people.

Dan Ben Noah has now also uploaded the video to zootube/youtube!

Please rate it and comment on it.

On zootube/youtube:

On google:

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: President Obama is bad for the Jews - subtitled Hebrew video on youtube!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 10:27:57 PM »
Oops! Dan, the video you uploaded to zootube is not subtitled.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 10:37:23 PM »

You may have to click on the lower right CC button if the subtitles don't automatically appear.

Yes Dan you are correct

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 10:42:45 PM »
Great Job Chaim
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 11:46:57 PM »

You may have to click on the lower right CC button if the subtitles don't automatically appear.

Thank you Dan.

I apologize for my ignorance, which is really inexcusable when you consider that I have been uploading and working with zootube for 2 years now. I really should have known about the "CC" function.

You really did a fantastic job, Dan.

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 12:03:38 AM »
Don't feel bad Chaim,I believe the CC function is fairly new.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 06:53:57 AM »
done
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008, 07:16:01 AM »
Great video Chaim. You are correct on this issue. Obama will do exactly what you told.   >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2008, 07:29:19 AM »

Obviously the fault of youtube, but

Clicking the CC option is not intuitive, there is no way that anybody would know that, they would assume that it has no subtitles.

You could
-put a message in the description, about how to turn subtitles on
-put a comment about where to find subtitles (though the comment won't remain at the top)
-put in the title "with subtitles"  (But then you may want to change them all to say "with subtitles" lest people assume that the others don't have them)

This is a nuisance.

You can use a program called virtualdub to make subtitles of a video permanent. Part of the video itself. 

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2008, 03:19:54 PM »
very good video thanks

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 04:45:57 PM »
   Thanks,   Chaim and Dan.

B.H. Obama is well on his way in becoming the worst President in the history of the United States,   even before he's scheduled to take office!     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2008, 08:18:56 PM »
I thought we weren't going to use the word "president" as part of Barack Hussein Obama YS"Z 's name.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2008, 08:35:43 PM »
Chiam iamdo you have the english transcript. Thanks
Avid Editor

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2008, 11:56:28 AM »
Once Again Chaim Ben Pesach speaks truth.  Many of us Christians knew this was going to happen also. We know the events of the bible, and the future, and thats why we were hoping for Jewish people to vote with us for McCain.  Israel is in the crosshairs, and with McCain, there would have been the support of the American government.  I have been beating my head on the wall trying to make people understand what was to come from this election.  I guess the ability to understand this whole situation was too deep, and seemed so far off.

I agree with Chaim, whatever the cost, nuclear Iran is a threat to the world, and especially Israel.  Everyone please ask for the supernatural power of the almighty to stop this holocaust.  The World is snowballing toward Armageddon. 

Debbie

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2008, 12:44:41 PM »
The term "President" infront of the name of this animal is like putting a silk gown on a chimp, it is still a chimp
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2008, 06:01:25 AM »
Ezra Friedlander, an Orthodox Jew who lives in Brooklyn and does political PR and CEO of the Friedlander Group, was featured throughout an article in the Chareidi Hamodia saying that "Obama is good for the Jews"! An absurd mic of words - I hope to respond to it very shortly!

Thanks Chaim for a GREAT video!!!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2008, 05:50:23 PM »
Ezra Friedlander, an Orthodox Jew who lives in Brooklyn and does political PR and CEO of the Friedlander Group, was featured throughout an article in the Chareidi Hamodia saying that "Obama is good for the Jews"! An absurd mic of words - I hope to respond to it very shortly!

Thanks Chaim for a GREAT video!!!

Was that last week? I recall that for alot of the article he was saying that the charedi press was too skeptical of obama, and it's not good to distance themselves from a possible or the, future president.  It's not in their interests.   I think he said he felt he had been guilty of being anti obama in the past.

He was really returning charedim to a fairly classical position of, we are guests, we don't oppose the leader of the country in which we reside..

By the way, there was an interesting thing in the (most recent) jewish tribune , for this shabbat that just passed. It said that Rice was quite right wing, said we can't trust them/Abbas. But then she changed.  Bush repeatedly said to Rice "you don't seriously think we have a partner for peace with Abbas?". And Rice said "I don't, but Olmwert is convinced that we can"
The article went on to say at rabin's memorial, Olmert basically said give them everything. And elsewhere, it said that Olmert thinks we need a palestinian state, because without one they will be a majourity, and evem American jewry will not support an israel with universal voting rights.

It's interesting.. Rabbi Kahane always said that creating a "palestinian" state , or rather, moving out of areas with arab majourities, won't solve the demographic problem , it just delays it, because what when the arabs become a majourity within the jewish state that remains. The arabs within israel were havingg many children.
It does look like te situation might have changed a bit though.
Rabbi Kahane also said many times years ago, to stop giving arabs a cheque for every child..
A few years ago, Netanyahu cut that welfare , which affected both charedim and arabs. Arab birthrate has dropped. Charedim are still having many children.
Maybe now there isn't such a risk of an arab majourity.

The arab birthrate point was originally used by the right to say throw them out..  (the leftist intellectuals largely hid their "solution" of throw jews out). Then it was used by the left saying throw jews out. (people forgot rabbi kahane's argument that this only delays the problem)

I don't think moving out of the so-called occupied territory changes the voting situation at all. The arabs there don't vote in israeli elections anyway.