Author Topic: Muslim Female Cousins Hacked in Village Street & More  (Read 2146 times)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Muslim Female Cousins Hacked in Village Street & More
« on: February 28, 2007, 04:37:23 PM »
Farida, 18, and Hamida, 22, were dragged into the street, then hatcheted to death by extremist Muslim uncles in plain sight of villagers, per DAWN.com’s Niaz Mohammad Khan report from Pakistan.

This is not an isolated incident. In fact, this kind of killing has a label. It is known among Muslims as “karo-kari.”

The first cousins were then buried without religious observances “and the family declined to accept condolences. The gory incident took place in the village of Allah Bux Brohi. The two uncles said they had done the right thing and felt no remorse.”

Often when extremist Muslim males commit such crimes, police, judges and media look the other way. Further, these situations frequently are not regarded as crimes but holy offerings to Allah in keeping with Islamic tenets.

The girls were found missing from their rooms. Located later with two men in a banana orchard, they were dragged into the open streets for knifing.

In other atrocities, three married females were raped in Pakistan’s Ghaulam Ali Khuhawar village. Eight armed extremist Muslims broke into the farm house owned by Sheroo Bagri. They “overpowered” the women “at gunpoint and raped” the women.

“Police said the rape victims had been referred to the Chandka Medical College Hospital for medical check-up.”

In other news, AFP reports that Human Rights Watch in Pakistan “criticized the (extremist Muslim) militants for their attacks (against) women.

“Pakistan must protect civilians in its tribal areas from attacks by the Taliban, which have soared since Islamabad signed peace deals with militants, the Human Rights Watch (HRW) said on Friday.

“Insurgents have set up a vigilante-style moral policing system featuring public beheadings.

“‘Taliban attacks on civilians in the tribal areas have soared since the Pakistani forces pulled out, and the government can’t just turn a blind eye to the violence,’ HRW South Asia researcher Ali Dayan Hasan said in a report.”

Reported is “the beheading of two alleged spies for US forces in Afghanistan and a bomb blast which killed a doctor in charge of a campaign to inoculate children against polio. ‘Pakistan cannot look the other way as the population of the tribal areas becomes hostage to increasing violence and human rights abuses,’ Hasan said.”

{snip}

http://inverted-world.com/index.php/news/news/muslim_female_cousins_hacked_in_village_street_more/
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Muslim Female Cousins Hacked in Village Street & More
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 06:58:29 PM »
What really sickens me and i can't come to terms with, is what goes on in these peoples minds. Seriously, what are they thinking? Are they even human?!?!
I don't understand how a little 3 year old kid even knows its wrong to step on ants but these crazy men can't even see the harm in raping and mutilating someone, they find it pleasureable. I laugh with pity for them, and their arrogance. They've got a one way ticket to hell and i hope its a very enjoyably painful ride. >:(