Author Topic: It is Official Now: Michael Steele Running for RNC Chairman  (Read 1153 times)

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
It is Official Now: Michael Steele Running for RNC Chairman
« on: November 12, 2008, 05:14:46 PM »
i just heard Michael say the day after BHO's inauguration, he will be running for the leadership role of the republicans.  i like him!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: It is Official Now: Michael Steele Running for RNC Chairman
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 05:21:22 PM »
i just heard Michael say the day after BHO's inauguration, he will be running for the leadership role of the republicans.  i like him!
;) I do to.  What role will Newt Gingrich play?  I thought I heard something about him.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 07:54:46 PM »
Newt does'nt want to run. I like Michael Steele very much he had some of the best advertisment during his senate campaign against the evil  lefty Cardin
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 08:23:50 PM »
   I wish he would have stayed with Erhlich. It was a close election and even though Steele didn't have 95% of the black vote, he still had enough of their support to win reelection. I remember one commercial for him running for the senate. If was from one of the democratic black groups that wanted blacks to vote for him even though he did not represent their views. At the end of the commerical, instead of hearing "I'm Michael Steele and I approve this message", the commercial ended with, "this is a paid advertisement that is not approved by Michael Steele in any way."
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 10:44:59 PM »
Steele would be a great choice.  Newt Gingrich is a con-artist and the poster boy for the country club Republican type.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 10:46:38 PM »
Steele would be a great choice.  Newt Gingrich is a con-artist and the poster boy for the country club Republican type.

I disagree. I think that Newt gingrich is much better than steele. Newt gingrich is a major supported of Israel and hates arabs. I prefer him.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2008, 01:23:04 AM »

I disagree. I think that Newt gingrich is much better than steele. Newt gingrich is a major supported of Israel and hates arabs. I prefer him.

I like them both.  I like Newt and think he has a lot of experience and great ideas to contribute.  I think Michael Steele would attract more people to the party because he is young, black, has a great sense of humor, has political experience and is an eloquent speaker.  Some of those qualities seemed to help Barack Obama.  It is now official.  here is a link with a petition to sign:

http://www.draftmichaelsteele.com/

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2008, 02:34:55 AM »
Newt is much better Steele supports Affermative Action and is not as consertative as I'd like. But anyone beats who we had leading us during the last elections.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2008, 02:55:59 AM »
;) I do to.  What role will Newt Gingrich play?  I thought I heard something about him.

i think he'll be involved [Newt.]  he's disappeared for a week.  no one saw or heard from him.  when asked, he said, "i've been thinking."  Michael Steele has appeal and Newt is doing what is best for the party.  He knows he's graying, getting older and looks like a typical republican.  Michael is perfect for the job and really wants it.  I think Newt realizes what's going to work.  I'm sure he will be right by Michael's side giving him the help he needs.  There are a bunch of young governors who are up and coming who will need their guidance to make this party strong again and to appeal to people.  that last election wasn't very appealing, compared to BHO.  David Axelrod ran a perfect campaign along with the help of ACORN.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 03:08:00 AM by jaime »

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2008, 07:03:33 AM »
The GOP needs new blood and Steele would be a step in the right direction.  Gingrich needs to go back and do some more global warming ads with Nancy Pelosi.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2008, 11:58:55 AM »
The GOP needs new blood and Steele would be a step in the right direction.  Gingrich needs to go back and do some more global warming ads with Nancy Pelosi.
That's funny.  Those bothered me too.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2008, 02:21:41 PM »
As a citizen of Maryland I have seen nothing that shows me that Former Lt. Gov Steele is nothing more than a Colin Powell type "Republican".  I believe he is related to Mike Tyson by marriage!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/17/AR2006101701304.html

"I always considered him a brother," Tyson, 40, said. "He's a remarkable human being."

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2008, 02:42:22 PM »
Mmmmmmm.  That is most interesting.