Author Topic: NEW IDEA - A FEDERATION OF RIGHT WINGED FORUMS  (Read 853 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
NEW IDEA - A FEDERATION OF RIGHT WINGED FORUMS
« on: November 13, 2008, 09:17:09 PM »
I was thinking that JTF can become a leader in starting a new "federation" of different conservative organizations.  Now there are a lot of conservative forums that agree and identify with JTF, but very few members on these forums with join JTF.  Why?  Because they already have a forum and don't want to join too many forums.  This limits communication between forums greatly.  If there was a "Federation or Union" of right winged forums where various conservative forums applied for membership, and where in this union or federation where there were delegates from each forum that meet and coordinated events on a timely basis, or just simply communicated with each other, that in my opinion can add strength to our movement.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: NEW IDEA - A FEDERATION OF RIGHT WINGED FORUMS
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 09:26:42 PM »
This is a terrific idea.  Strength in numbers.  I think we lost this election because we all weren't loud enough. 

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 09:27:27 PM »
i think i understand what you are saying.  it doesn't sound that hard to do.  all you need is cooperation.  these other forums may want to stand alone.  some sort of letter needs to go out and you have to have the right contact people by making a list of names and forums to begin with.  then draft a simple letter and pass it around to get input.  do you know who the contact list is?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 09:28:16 PM »
I see what you are saying. One big mass movement.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 09:55:07 PM »
This is a good idea and it could be as simple as a link exchange.  You just have to make sure to exclude any hate groups.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2008, 10:02:52 PM »
Sounds like a great idea. 

We could start by putting up a page with links to other sites that we like.  Or we could go on other forums, complement them on their sites, and ask if they would like to exchange links. 

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 10:39:33 PM »
First thing we would have to do is come up with a name for the union.  Then we would have to elect a delegate or representative.  In this case I would assume that Chaim would be JTFss representative.  Then we would have to contact other conservative forums, speak to who is in charge, tell them about us, the union idea and refer them to the delegate or representative of JTF.   Someone would have to be incharge of keeping member forums updated of upcoming events.  A union president then would be elected from the representatives in the union.  A schedule would be formed where delegates would meet.  A chat room may be a good start.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2008, 10:48:19 PM »
minuteman, i would start making notes.  do you have a journal or legal pad or put it on the computer if that's easier.  write everything down and then show the admins of this site what you've come up with.  if you need feedback, send it around to some of the members for input.  if you need people to visit sites, just post the site so we can visit and/or sign up with them.  i would take this slow and do one thing at a time.  i think ideas are coming to you quickly so in order to keep it simple, just write everything down and do one thing at a time.  you don't want to get into sensory overload.  you have to figure out who you want involved, where you want them involved, if you need a letter now or does that come later, etc.

ETA:  if anyone comes up w/ideas, write them down, and if you come up with something like Cyberella and now me w/the corrupt democrats, send it to freedom.org (they are overwhelmed at the moment,) or:

http://nationalrepublicantrust.com/contactus.html
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 11:11:52 PM by jaime »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2008, 11:55:08 PM »
Right wing??? or Far right wing???

There are plenty of right wing forums... and only a handful of far right.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2008, 12:21:11 AM »
Really excellent idea.  We don't all have to agree but we can find common ground with righteous and good people who are concerned about Islam and the future of America, Israel and Western Civilization. 

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2008, 09:08:01 AM »
I broke down everything into steps as to get an idea of how this will work:

Step 1

Agree upon a name.  Right now I'm calling it the Conservative Union.  Of course I will put up a post and everyone can give ideas as to what they would like the name to be.  A poll can then be taken on what the name should be.

Step 2

After a name has been decided we will then design a press release explaining who we are and what this Union is all about.  The more we explain the better.

Two major areas that have to be covered
A.  What is JTF and what are we all about?
B.  What is the purpose of the Conservative Union and how is it going to operate?
C.  Who to contact in JTF to apply for membership?

Step 3

We will need to select a point of contact for JTF.  This will be a moderator/top admistrator for other forums to contact in order to apply for membership or get further information about the Conservative Union.  We may also consider putting together an application they can fill our answering key questions about their forum.  This would be helpful in screening forums applying for membership.  The application will also tell us who the delegate is for that particular forum.   This would be to prevent hate groups from entering into the Conservative Union.

Step 4

Now that we are set on the ideas of the Conservative Union, we would need members to volunteer to go out and research forums and blogs that are right winged.  An attempt would be made to contact the head administrator(s) of the forum directly.  If you can contact them on a personal level first and explain in your own words what the Conservative Union is all about, it would be better that just simply sending the press release.  This way the press release won't be dismissed as spam.  Interested parties would be given an application to fill out and send back to JTF.

Step 5

God willing,  we get a number of applications.  At this point our point of contact will be acting as the JTF delegate.  He/she will also be acting as the president of the Conservative Union and when there is enough members he/she will select other delegates as vice president, secretary,segeant at arms, etc.  He/se will keep the other delegates posted on a regular basis and a monthly meeting will be scheduled.  At first this will take place in a chat room.  By doing this different forums have the opportunity to give ideas and information to other forums.  This is also good for coordinated efforts with the other forums.  For example, Peace Now put out a smear video about JTF.  At the meeting this situation is brought up and a proposal is made by the JTF delegate to flood all Peace Now videos with right winged responses.  If there is let's say 30 forums in the Conservative Union, you could have potentially hundreds, maybe thousands of responses flooding the Peace Now videos from members of all those forums.

Step 6

The ultimate goal is to have the Conservate Union achieve full governing power.  By this I mean there is regular communication and meetings between forum delegates, and the Conservate Union is actively voting on issues.  When big enough the Conservative Union will have an election for president and vote on meeting times, places, etc.

By no means is any of this set in stone.  Any furthur input and/or ideas are more than welcomed.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2008, 11:43:49 AM »
A quick question... Are you involved at all with the 'minuteman' group that patrols the border?

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2008, 12:13:21 PM »
A quick question... Are you involved at all with the 'minuteman' group that patrols the border?

no