Author Topic: What is he, an Arab? He's not going to be mopping floors at the White House.  (Read 1264 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Obviously he'll influence the president to be pro-Israel. Why wouldn't he?" the elder Mr. Emanuel is quoted as saying. "What is he, an Arab? He's not going to be mopping floors at the White House."

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/john-farrell/2008/11/14/barack-obama-israel-and-rahm-emanuels-fathers-intemperate-remarks.html

I have rarely laughed so heatly in the last time.

The father of Rahm seems to have common sense.  Althrough I know his statement will not be good for him ...

:::D :::D :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
somebody-  JewishAmericanPatriot-  posted an article by debbie schlussel, on Rahm. It says his father is a great guy, his mother a liberal . And Rahm is a liberal.

Rahm encouraged or forced rabin to shake arafat's hand - the famous handshake on the white house lawn/.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2008/11/michael_moore_l.html

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Right and Peace Now is pro Israel. How stupid does he think this country is???
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer

I don't think he(the father) is trying to fool america.

As I said, debbie's article describes the father as a former irgun guy, pro israel.

He probably doesn't want to believe that his son is not pro israel.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

As I said, debbie's article describes the father as a former irgun guy, pro israel.

Let us hope, that the good old father of Rahm gets not into trouble because of his statement.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer

Let us hope, that the good old father of Rahm gets not into trouble because of his statement.

He won't.

It's irrelevant.

It may bring Obama and Rahm that bit closer, as they compare crazy pastor with "crazy" father.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Rahm has apologized for his family and his father. He is not righteous.

It is evil to step his own father in the back, even if he disagrees with him.

If you are really down and out, your family are the only ones that will help you. Rahm seems to have forgotten this simple fact.

:o

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
I'm not sure if I understand this quote fully.  I have some idea, but not sure.

He's talking about his son not being Arab, right?

And please explain the significance of mopping.  Are Arabs in Israel typically janitors?
aka Someone Else

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Rahm has apologized for his family and his father. He is not righteous.

It is evil to step his own father in the back, even if he disagrees with him.

If you are really down and out, your family are the only ones that will help you. Rahm seems to have forgotten this simple fact.

:o
This is right thats what i thought myself,he demeans and shows disrespect for his father
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer

yes. His father is a right winger in denial about his son's evil.. So he is saying of course his son will be pro israel, "what is he, an arab?"

that's probably one thing his father tells himself "at least my son's not an arab!"  "my son wouldn't do that, he's not an arab" e.t.c.

And please explain the significance of mopping.  Are Arabs in Israel typically janitors?

Even in israel, the lower paid jobs e.g.  Cleaners(including those that mops floors),,    Jews tend not to go for that kind of job.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
 :)Thank you very much, q_q_

yes. His father is a right winger in denial about his son's evil.. So he is saying of course his son will be pro israel, "what is he, an arab?"

that's probably one thing his father tells himself "at least my son's not an arab!"  "my son wouldn't do that, he's not an arab" e.t.c.

Even in israel, the lower paid jobs e.g.  Cleaners(including those that mops floors),,    Jews tend not to go for that kind of job.

aka Someone Else