Author Topic: What the %*^$% are we doing?  (Read 1093 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
What the %*^$% are we doing?
« on: November 16, 2008, 06:09:58 AM »
We have been attacked by Muslim terrorists, killing THOUSANDS of Americans and we elect a Muslim president.

Russia is attacked dozens of times by Chechens and Arabs, airplanes, subways, schools, opera houses and they help Muslims build a nuclear bomb. 

Israel is bombed by killers whose families and home towns celebrate when Jewish women and children are brutally murdered and they want to give them a next door country that could strategically destroy the whole nation.

France has its subways bombed in the 1990's and airplanes hijacked, Britain has its buses blown up, Spain has hundreds of train riders murdered and they invite thousands of more Muslims into their countries, every day.

Australia has two attacks against its citizens in Bali resulting in hundreds of deaths of young people and they can't let enough Lebanese and Afghanis coming into all their cities.

And the media and the establishment call JTF crazy????

What is wrong with us???

We will get a mushroom cloud in the US within a few years.  I wish it wasn't true but we are heading in that path.   

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What the %*^$% are we doing?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 06:47:17 AM »
I agree 100% with you. Very good summary!

:) :) :) :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 06:56:35 AM »
Something has gone very wrong with the thought processes of people in the endangered countries. It seems that they are doing everything possible to make themselves vulnerable to this sort of disaster. Something has to bring them to their senses soon because its almost to late in the game to get things back on track.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 08:09:12 AM »
We have been attacked by Muslim terrorists, killing THOUSANDS of Americans and we elect a Muslim president.

Russia is attacked dozens of times by Chechens and Arabs, airplanes, subways, schools, opera houses and they help Muslims build a nuclear bomb. 

Israel is bombed by killers whose families and home towns celebrate when Jewish women and children are brutally murdered and they want to give them a next door country that could strategically destroy the whole nation.

France has its subways bombed in the 1990's and airplanes hijacked, Britain has its buses blown up, Spain has hundreds of train riders murdered and they invite thousands of more Muslims into their countries, every day.

Australia has two attacks against its citizens in Bali resulting in hundreds of deaths of young people and they can't let enough Lebanese and Afghanis coming into all their cities.

And the media and the establishment call JTF crazy????

What is wrong with us???

We will get a mushroom cloud in the US within a few years.  I wish it wasn't true but we are heading in that path.   

Also...  A muslim appointed as U.S. Ambassador to U.N

Billions of dollars in aid to Pakistan
Bush's willingness to let Dubai to run our ports
The West tolerating parallel societies (like Sharia courts)

The terrorist attacks listed in NorthWestJTF's post were warnings from God.  Our leaders and media repeatedly pressed the snooze button.  They are going to pay the price sooner than later.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 10:32:56 AM »
You should think about doing your own audio program.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 11:26:22 AM »

YES... i was thinking the same!!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2008, 12:11:00 PM »
Since we were attacked and learned nothing, I believe we are apathetic and pathetic.  It is totally mindbobbling that Christians and Jews who know what is at stake could vote for this guy. 

How many times do we need to be kicked, before we get out of the line of fire??????

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2008, 12:46:15 PM »
  I am NOT guilty of this. NOT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2008, 12:53:04 PM »
Can't get out of the line of fire until you identify who the enemy is.

We're going to continue to be kicked until we abandon the 'Islam is a peaceful religion, hijacked by a few radicals' mindset.

ISLAM IS THE ENEMY !

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2008, 02:03:12 PM »
The whole worlds gone crazy, thats whats the matter.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2008, 02:07:15 PM »
MSM PC brainwashing.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2008, 04:01:17 AM »
I agree 100% with you. Very good summary!

:) :) :) :)

Thanks.  I think we also have to think of the craziness of India too.  Even China is not taking this threat seriously.  Hearing
Chaim's old programs after Scriabin mentioned them, really got me fired up. 

We have to remember how we felt after 9-11.  Even people on the right have become complacent.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2008, 04:13:34 AM »

YES... i was thinking the same!!

Thanks.  I'm not really a good speaker.  I find it's easier to get my ideas across when I'm just typing them. 

What's really scaring me is that everything my older relatives warned about, everything I've learned from studying history for many years, and everything I've learned by being around all types of people is all developing in such a terrible way in today's world.  I thought these times would come 30 years from now. 

When I heard Chaim's programs from 5-8 years ago, he was warning about Iran's nuclear program.  Did anyone in government do anything over the last few years?  No...and will we be listening to these programs at a later date and saying, we should have listened to him?

I never thought in 2001 and 2002 that we would turn around and elect a black Muslim president.  Obama is a good BSer but Americans, Europeans and Israelis are not taking 2 seconds to think about what he says and doesn't say in his speeches.  Obama can talk and say absolutely nothing.  We just hired a guy for a CEO job who did well on interviews but just worked as a manager at McDonalds and hangs out with people who were fired from the same company.  The sickness is worse than I thought and the western world is following this pied piper to the river.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2008, 04:16:54 AM »
  I am NOT guilty of this. NOT.

I know and niether is anyone at JTF.  The majority of the western world seems bent on finding out what losing to the enemy feels like.