Author Topic: If this quote is true Arnold must be banned from the Republican party  (Read 1212 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
It’s the same as in the 1948 case when blacks and whites were not allowed to marry. This is — this falls into the same category. I think that we will again maybe undo that, if the court is willing to do that, and then move forward from there and again lead in that area.” (Arnold Schwarzenegger,
:o >:(  He's very pro homo he wants the homo to be able to marry
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: If this quote is true Arnold must be banned from the Republican party
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 09:06:01 AM »
Im not sure I heard this quote. But he really is only fiscally a Conservative. He is a liberal all the way on other domestic issues. Arnold Kennedy.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 09:07:23 AM »
Im not sure I heard this quote. But he really is only fiscally a Conservative. He is a liberal all the way on other domestic issues. Arnold Kennedy.
yes he must have been brainwashed by Kennedy although i think he was always liberal
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 09:12:38 AM »
I dont' think blacks and whites should marry each other either (especially in today's world where white people seem to be shrinking as a percentage of the population both in this country and in the world). I think any white woman who willingly gets with a black man (or any nonwhite) is a traitor and the same thing for a white man who gets with a black woman (or any nonwhite).

The homo thing is much worse though in that it's not only bad, but a complete abomination before God in my opinion.

How can Arnold compare a man and a woman getting married (the natural order of things) to two homo sickos wanting to service each other and then pull kids into the perverted and sick situation? At least when a man or a woman of any color get together they can technically build a safe and loving home for children and they can still be righteous people in their daily lives. The same can't be said for homo sickos.

So while I think miscegenation is disgusting, homo sickos are total abominations.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 09:16:18 AM »
Mord- This is WHY CALI is on FIRE- this is the THIRD fire over this situation. Not 1, Not 2  THREE- G-d is AGAINST this ABOMINATION.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 09:29:44 AM »
Mord- This is WHY CALI is on FIRE- this is the THIRD fire over this situation. Not 1, Not 2  THREE- G-d is AGAINST this ABOMINATION.
This is true

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2008, 09:30:25 AM »
I dont' think blacks and whites should marry each other either (especially in today's world where white people seem to be shrinking as a percentage of the population both in this country and in the world). I think any white woman who willingly gets with a black man (or any nonwhite) is a traitor and the same thing for a white man who gets with a black woman (or any nonwhite).

The homo thing is much worse though in that it's not only bad, but a complete abomination before G-d in my opinion.

How can Arnold compare a man and a woman getting married (the natural order of things) to two homo sickos wanting to service each other and then pull kids into the perverted and sick situation? At least when a man or a woman of any color get together they can technically build a safe and loving home for children and they can still be righteous people in their daily lives. The same can't be said for homo sickos.

So while I think miscegenation is disgusting, homo sickos are total abominations.

Yes i agree

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2008, 09:32:13 AM »
Notice that the protesters only targeted Mormon churches, or little old ladies.  They never went after the blacks, most of whom supported Proposition 8. 

Cowards!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2008, 09:33:21 AM »
Notice that the protesters only targeted Mormon churches, or little old ladies.  They never went after the blacks, most of whom supported Proposition 8. 

Cowards!
7 of 10 blacks voted against the gay marraige

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2008, 10:31:03 AM »

Cowards!
7 of 10 blacks voted against the gay marraige
And 97% of them voted for a gay rights activist, so what does that tell you? They Voted on color. Everything is black and white to them. "The cracka be opressin' the black man"
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2008, 12:04:13 PM »
I believe California is going to suffer for trying to eliminate Proposition 8. The people have voted in a Democracy against gay marriage.  It is an abomination to God.  If the judges overturn the will of the people, there could be civil war.

Arnold is not surprising since his family is the Kennedys.  I somehow thought he might be smarter than this.  From now on, I vote Conservative all the way.  These liberals are destroying America, which has been God's country in the past. 

Stupid people will continue to stir God's wrath!!!  I am 100% certain of this!

Debbie

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2008, 06:16:30 PM »

Cowards!

Thats because the objective is not homosexual rights or black rights or anything they claim to support, but the destruction of western civilization. Thats their ultimate goal, and they will do EVERYTHING, even betray their own "principles", to further this goal.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2008, 11:00:13 PM »
This guy is a RINO all the way. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2008, 11:25:46 PM »
Who can replace Arnold as a republican governor here in CA? I am ready for anyone but Ardnold {sic}...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2008, 12:52:22 AM »
He is a Kennedy at heart. Screw him
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2008, 08:10:10 AM »
He's the closest California can come to a Republican, which is sad.  Take a true conservative like Duncan Hunter.  He wouldn't stand a chance.