Author Topic: CATHOLICS WHY WE SHOULD NOT VOTE FOR HUSSEIN, AND LISA? CATHOLICVOTE NO ABORTION  (Read 2590 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Ruby,
Your post was wonderful and I agree with you in most ways.  Yes, I know there are circumstances like rape, incest, health-related issues, etc, in which a woman cannot be held so accountable for going along with an abortion.  Also, with a young child who is forced by her parents.  Personally, in that scenario, I think the murder verdict would fall on the parents, the rapist, etc etc. 

Thanks. I think the worst story was the one where the woman with injection scars from her childhood went to the hospital because she was having some pain and a doctor aborted her baby without her consent because he assumed she'd been doing drugs. She couldn't fight back because she was in so much pain and they'd given her medicine to "relax" her, so she couldn't protect herself or her baby and the doctor just injected her womb full of burning saline. The doctor murdered a baby she really wanted and that she and her husband had planned and were waiting for. I think the title of that one was "being pro-life won't necessarily protect you from abortion". The woman isn't to blame here at all, but the doctor is.

Another story was how the woman was planning to give her baby up for adoption but the social worker pressured her and pressured her to get an abortion until she finally gave in, and both her and the baby died. I think the social worker is to blame here for causing a woman who would otherwise have had a normal, healthy baby to believe that her baby was damaged and to pressure her into getting an abortion.

I think you misunderstood what I am talking about and you focus on the exceptions rather than the norm.  A great deal of women who go for abortions are not young girls, but women in their 20s, 30s, etc and most abort their baby for convenience.  IMO, if a man and woman choose to abort their baby, because it will get in the way of their career or sex life, that is Murder in the 1st Degree and should be punished in that way. 

I agree that what they do is murder in that case, and I believe they deserve to be punished as murderers would be, with execution. Especially bad is when the man doesn't want the baby to be aborted but the woman does and she murders the man's son or daughter. I think she should get extra punishment because of the tremendous pain she inflicted on her husband or boyfriend in those cases.

However legally I think the proper way to go about this is to punish the doctors that perform the abortions, rather than the women. I would let God deal with punishing the women because God will not forget what their crime was. Legally it would be very difficult to determine the level of coercion the woman was under, or whether she was lied to, or whether a doctor murdered her baby through telling her it threatened her life when it really didn't, etc.

I am not talking about rare case scenarios, where the baby is born without a brain or it can be a threat to the life of the mother.  A majority of abortions in USA are not perforemd for health reasons, but rather for convenience.  Many treat abortion jsut as another form of birth control.

In my opinion disabled children should be allowed to be born and cared for with the best medical care just as any other child would be. Even if a baby has a condition that will cause it to die within a few hours, like babies with anencephaly, I think that it's God's will to allow these children to be born and die of natural causes rather than to be painfully murdered. They can still feel pain because they have a brainstem and so it would be horribly cruel to abort them.

In Japan, it is reported that more women have abortions than use birth control; they figure an abortion is no big deal.  THey say birth control pills are hardly used at all in Japan and many women resort to abortion.  Well, in USA there is much of this going on as well.  At our local abortion clinic, they take visa/mastercard, give you music to listen to, movies to watch, and 123 your baby is mutilated; while you relax and enjoy yourself, not caring of what is going on.  Abortion clinics now operate almost like restaurants, people even get to choose an abortion clinic based on the type of entertainment they offer; how hideous!

I know this might sound feminist but I'm very much in favor of "birth control" (not abortion) because it prevents abortions from ever happening. It would be ideal if everyone waited until they were married and then never used any form of birth control and just let one child after another come as God willed it, within the context of marriage. However that's not how the world works and people will continue to have pregnancies outside of marriage. In that case I think it's best for women to use birth control to prevent pregnancies so they don't murder babies that have already been conceived.

The idea of murder centers offering entertainment... that made my stomach feel queasy... How sick! How horrible! This just reinforces what I was saying in a previous post about people without Biblical values not being able to have morality.

Now, in my cousin's case, she was a girl who like to sleep around with both men and women.  When she heard she was pregnant, she knew it would get in the way of her college career so she chose to have her baby mutilated with acid or its head cut off with a knife (which is how they did it back then).  People like her are responsible for a majority of the abortions in this country and nobody but her ownself, coerced her into doing this.  And yes, I think she is a murderer and should be punished as such. 

I'm very sorry for the loss of your family member's life. I believe that little baby went straight to God's presence and is being cared for and loved. I hope one day your cousin understand what she did and the full horror of it, and finds some way to help other babies survive.

I do believe that women like that are guilty of murder but I think if someone is truly sorry for what they did and tries their best to make up for it by helping others they should be forgiven. This might be showing my Christian background but my religion teaches me to forgive people when they commit horrible sins and try to help them if they are really repentant.

A while back C.F. pointed out that one of the former members here, Erica, had aborted at least one of her babies. I told him that was terrible and that she would most likely go to hell for it. I also told him however that if she came to me and told me she was racked with guilt over it and wanted to make things as right as she could with God again that I'd try to help her.

I hate abortion, it's cruel, it's sinful, it's murder, plain and simple... and I think it's one of the most horrible types of murder because it targets the most innocent of lives.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I don't consider an abortion of a 20 days old fetus a murder.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

I do because the little human is already alive inside even if it hasn't developed a lot yet.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
I dont think there should be an age pasted on abortion. Because Abortion is Abortion and Abortion is Murder, and should be treated as such.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member

I do because the little human is already alive inside even if it hasn't developed a lot yet.
It's a potential human being but since it virtually has no brain and no awareness. Do you also object to artificial fertilization, this process also involves destroying excess fetuses (I forgot the term they use for the first stage but still it is a potential human). If you consider this to be murder than you should object to much of the fertility clinics and the result would be even less babies.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

It's a potential human being but since it virtually has no brain and no awareness. Do you also object to artificial fertilization, this process also involves destroying excess fetuses (I forgot the term they use for the first stage but still it is a potential human). If you consider this to be murder than you should object to much of the fertility clinics and the result would be even less babies.

I don't bemoan the loss of babies that never existed, as in those who were never conceived. I think fertility treatments can be done in more ethical ways where you only make enough embryos to implant at one time. That way they all get a chance to be implanted.

A lot of times a woman's body will reject a conceptus anyway, but to deliberately kill or discard a conceived embryo is wrong no matter what stage of development it's at. It's already alive.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
But do you submit that destroying an embryo isn't equivalent to murder ?

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
That's right, anyone who is Pro Life and after seeing something like this makes you think how can anyone abort a helpless child who didn't have that chance.   Be glad our parents chose life.

I am 100% pro-life and always have been! If abortion had been legal when I was conceived, I would not be here (my mother had medical issues when she was pregnant with me.)
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Catholic for Obama = meet eating vegetarian!

http://www.studentsforlife.com/
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.