Author Topic: JTF to launch Draft Palin campaign; further details here on the Ask JTF program  (Read 2873 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                           בס''ד

In the opening remarks, we discuss JTF's new Draft Palin campaign:

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

The program is 1 hour and 48 minutes this week.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Quote from: Chaim Ben Pesach on November 16, 2008, 11:52:14 PM
                                                                                                           בס''ד

בס''ד

בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

But its too early.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
But its too early.
March 2012 would be too early to support Palin for you. *rolls eyes*

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Thanks Chaim. I accualy shed tears while you answered my Question. You are a great Tzadik
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Thanks Chaim. I accualy shed tears while you answered my Question. You are a great Tzadik

Chaim is indeed a huge Tzaddik.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
Even though I didn't have a question, thanks for doing and excellent show Chaim. :dance:

Zev

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
                                                                                                           בס''ד

בס''ד

בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

Yes! This is the perfect time to start supporting Palin IMHO, because even right now, the left-wing establishment is doing everything they can to bury her! We must not let that happen!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
   Our first priority now is to deal with Osama. If there are still any challenges based on his citizenship, this is where we must direct our effort. We also need to support any efforts to impeach him if they occur. We do need to think as many moves in advance as possible, so if we have to wait until 2012 to defeat him, we better be prepared for it.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
   Our first priority now is to deal with Osama. If there are still any challenges based on his citizenship, this is where we must direct our effort. We also need to support any efforts to impeach him if they occur. We do need to think as many moves in advance as possible, so if we have to wait until 2012 to defeat him, we better be prepared for it.

We can work to make it law that these things have to be checked on all candidates from now on but I don't think Berg will be able to stop Obama.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
I mean no disrespect with this, but Chaim did not seem to have his heart into this weeks show, with the exception of his comments about how much he hates those who would laugh at scenes of the holocaust.  Then again, maybe he just wanted to keep the show shorter.  But I enjoyed it as always.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
I mean no disrespect with this, but Chaim did not seem to have his heart into this weeks show, with the exception of his comments about how much he hates those who would laugh at scenes of the holocaust.  Then again, maybe he just wanted to keep the show shorter.  But I enjoyed it as always.

I always enjoy doing the program, and this week was no exception.

I did however try to shorten the amount of time that I spend reading long questions and long comments. Because I think that reading is less interesting than extemporaneous speaking. I want the program to be as interesting as possible.

But I actually love doing the program.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
I honestly think that Chiam has grown to dread Ask JTF.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

You couldn't be more wrong.

I love speaking with our great members.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
You couldn't be more wrong.

I love speaking with our great members.

I just feel like it has become a time issue. 

You're busy, after all.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
It all makes sense.  That's what I get for assumimg. :whew:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I enjoy listening to it every week! :) I almost always learn something new.

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
What if members of other forums who didn't agree with JTF were challenged to post questions on Ask JTF.  Would that be helpful or harmful?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
In my opinion it would only be helpful if they asked respectful and intelligent questions. If they just asked questions to make trouble then it wouldn't be helpful.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Maybe one day Ask JTF could be set up where Chaim can take calls from JTF members.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Maybe one day Ask JTF could be set up where Chaim can take calls from JTF members.

That would be fun once in a while! I don't know if it would be good for every week though because some people would be uncomfortable with their voice being heard.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
The link here seems broken, is there any way I can still download this program?

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
I had mention earlier last month that we should try to contact other right wing forums and make alliances with them, and have a union of right winged forums that stay in constant contact with each other.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Who operates jewsforsarahpalin2012.blogspot.com?

I noticed that in http://www.teamsarah.org
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
Who operates jewsforsarahpalin2012.blogspot.com?

I noticed that in http://www.teamsarah.org

Team Sarah was founded by Susan B. Anthony List President Marjorie Dannenfelser and Susan B. Anthony List General Chairman Jane Abraham.  www.teamsarah.org has over 60K members.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I am all for Draft Sarah Palin. She is a strong leader in the same tradition of Ronald Reagan.  We need a President who isn't afraid to stick up for truth, even if it doesn't seem politically correct to the left-wingers. Tough! 

You cannot keep America strong by being politically correct, and she will also stand up for Israel, keeping our borders secured, and a strong defense.