Author Topic: The white house was built by slave labor?  (Read 495 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
The white house was built by slave labor?
« on: November 17, 2008, 07:27:14 AM »
I think it was NPR where I heard this.

The white house was mostly built by slave labor and now it is wonderful that an African American in finally living there.

I continue.

An African who is not a descendant from slaves but of those who sold the slaves in the first place. One who is not even American but was born in Kenya. One who will not serve the legacy of building our country, but only destroying it. Wake up America.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: The white house was built by slave labor?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 07:33:11 AM »
Americans by and large are stupid.

I wish this wasn't the truth, but to me Barack Hussein Obama's election proved that the people in the above video are not an abberation.

I don't think it has to be that way, but when you lower the school standards for everyone to accommodate the dumbest schvartzas and stick everyone all in the same classrooms, this is what happens.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 07:44:29 AM »
Yes, America has become a very stupid nation.

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 11:01:46 AM »
So what ? When do we stop dealing with this slavery issue ? It not the problem-Its schvartza's being stupid & ignorant ! They need to get on with life & educate themselves socially as well as academically !
 Slavery was legal then & in any event it was the Ideals that the White House represented that eventually led to BLACK FREEDOM in America !
  Shaka Zulu's Kraal was also built with Black slave labor too !
 But then again Shaka was a generous guy- He probably had them come over for the celebratory "Feast " at the end of construction !

Bon Apetite' Shaka !! ;D