Author Topic: I LOVE Chaim's answer on G. W. Bush  (Read 2580 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: I LOVE Chaim's answer on G. W. Bush
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2008, 08:11:33 PM »
He gets an F on everything he did.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2008, 08:27:34 PM »
Jews that remembered Bush Sr(very anti israel), were very very worried about Bush.

Infact, I think many muslims voted for Bush, thinking he'd be against israel.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2008, 08:30:38 PM »
Jews that remembered Bush Sr(very anti israel), were very very worried about Bush.

You are RIGHT!!!... at least about perception.  Actually... the Muslims did a 360 on party affiliation.   They used to be mostly GOP... now 90% are registered Dems.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2008, 05:55:25 PM »

You are RIGHT!!!... at least about perception.  Actually... the Muslims did a 360 on party affiliation.   They used to be mostly GOP... now 90% are registered Dems.

obviously i'm not american.. But I did hear that the muslims helped Bush win Florida and that got him the election.

do you think that made the difference?

I recall Robin Williams(presumably leftist) on a standup show make some "joke", where the jews say "let's go to florida and mess up an election".  I guess maybe he thought jews voted Bush in in florida.  I don't know.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2008, 06:05:52 PM »
I like Bush's Supreme Court nominees.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2008, 06:36:15 PM »
I like the fact that Gore and Kerry didn't become president.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2008, 12:41:48 AM »
He gives him an "F" on all counts as do I.

He mentioned the Iraq war and his immigration policy. I would add that he presided over the greatest wealth redistribution (from the poor to the rich!) in American history.

This is not a conservative but Marxist fascist of the worst kind.

Would he have been a Democrat it wouldn't be as bad, but as a Republican he nearly broke the back of any genuine conservative movement in this county as all conservatives seemed convinced that they needed to support Bush's marxist policies and call it conservatism.

I have not been around to see many presidents. But he was certainly the worst in my lifetime. It would be a miracle if we can recover from the damage he has done to conservatism and to the country at large.

The only bright spot was his judicial appointments.

We'd all give him an 'F'... but...

Your Wealth Redistribution theory is NONSENCE.   Why is it that every poor person I know is leeching off the government NOW... like never before.   Look around... I dont see poor people paying high taxes to subsidize rich people... I see it the other way around.

Also... the worst president in recent times is Carter.  I'd take Bush's overspending to Carter's stagflation stupidity any day.

Brian

Brian,

What you are witnessing is Marxism. It aims to have everyone either be part of the elite or dependent on the government and the middle class does not exist. But do remember that the 700 billion dollar (actually 5 trillion if you include the money printed!) "banker welfare" DWARFS the money the goverment pays out in those programs you are referring to. I also used to think that welfare was the problem. They didn't take the money from the poor who produce little to nothing. They took the wealth from the middle class gave it to the ultra-rich, to consolidate power just as a good Marxist does. All the while the lower "welfare" class is growing setting up a two class system: a feudal system.

It's the usual suspects coming out with their usual bag of tricks. Show me ANYTHING Jimmy Carter did that came close to the economic disaster Bush created with the Iraq war and this bailout. You cannot. But you will continue to believe Carter was as worse president than Bush  because you are blinded by the "R" by Bush's name.

Phoney conservatives ALWAYS do more damage than open liberals here and in Israel. Open liberals are weak as their policies are strongly opposed by the right. Bush was supported by the right as he shoved Marxism down our throats laaving NOBODY to oppose his policies. It doesn't get much worse than that.

Firstly...   you are all over the place.   Your initial argument was that Bush's tenure has caused wealthy people to take from poor people... and then you switch it to middle class.   

Secondly..  you need to take a history class.  What Carter did was 1000x closer to communism than what Bush did.

1)  Taxes were FAR higher in the Carter Admin.
2)  Carter caused the highest inflation in our country's history (Excluding wartime).
3)  This in turn caused double digit interest rates
4)  Carter had MUCH higher unemployment than bush
5)  Carter' presidency had NO growth (When adjusted for inflation).  His whole presidency was one big recession.
6)  instated price controls on gas... causing gas lines.

LIFE SUCKED under Carterism.   

Poor people don't have money to take. The money is always taken from the middle class in the form of taxes who then either become poor or find some way to get rich. It's extremely difficult today to be somewhere in between.

While Republican Marxists increase coprorate welfare (like the "bailouts" with another coming down the pike for a wealthy group of bankers named Citigroup) while the Democrat Marxists increase the regular welfare. People keep voting from one to the other thinking they're getting a "change". Nope! No changes here. The middle class is being destroyed by both parties from different angles.

In fact, a travesty like the bailout does even more damage to the middle class than a travesty like the welfare state that we are all familiar with. With Carter and Clinton you at least had real opposition from the right. Where is the real opposition to these bailouts? The phoney right is neutralized because the President has an R next to his name. Just like in Israel, the phoney conservatives always do more damage than the open liberals. Because NOBODY is there to oppose them.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2008, 12:23:07 AM »
Things I liked about Bush:

1. Tax cuts (wealth creation in the past 8 years, 26% of US households made 100K as opposed to 9% during Clinton era)
2. Shifting the supreme court to the right!

Things I did not like about Bush.

Forcing Israel to give up God given land.

Failure to denounce Alabama Church arsons while promising to give aid to a damaged Shitie mosque in Iraq.

Appointing Colin Powell and Congolissa Rice to high offices

Always pleasing African Americans

Medicare spending bill

Signing campaign finance "reform" into law

Calling Islam as a peaceful religion repeatedly

Appointing a fag as an Ambassador to Romania (Clinton originally did and Bush renewed it)

Recognizing Kosovo as a new country!

I can go on and on...  More info at                http://www.bushrevealed.com/

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.