Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach wants a Torah state" - another Peace Now video  (Read 1752 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
"Chaim Ben Pesach wants a Torah state" - another Peace Now video
« on: November 18, 2008, 02:34:56 AM »
                                                                                                            בס''ד

This time they are trying to turn Israel's secular majority against us.

I still believe that Peace Now is helping us by giving us more publicity.

I have already done two Hebrew videos responding to their earlier videos. And, G-d willing, I will eventually respond to this as well.

Peace Now is now allied with the Nazi Jew-hater who did a video last week calling me a "filthy Jew". This Nazi Jew-hater also said that he hopes that Hitler comes up out of his grave.

Who is this Nazi Jew-hater? Archie, a former member of the JTF forum who quit when we started opposing his hero Barack Hussein Obama. BTW, this Nazi Jew-hater is a member of the splinter forums who allow him to place links to his Nazi zootube/youtube home page.

In any event, here is their latest video:

On zootube/youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=2951561

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach wants a Torah state" - another Peace Now video
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 02:36:42 AM »
Peace Now has become our greatest ally.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 03:42:41 AM »
They will have a sharia state with palestinian mayority instead and I don't doubt they will enjoy it. The self hating left is same tratorius s.... everywhere. Those nutjobs from SF shuld see this and stop bitching about "Joos" controling USA; in fact the real Jews don't even control Israel.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 01:39:44 PM »
And that's supposed to be an insult? What's wrong with a Torah state?

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 02:12:41 PM »
And that's supposed to be an insult? What's wrong with a Torah state?

Secular "enlightened" Israeli thinks that Torah state is something like Iran Ayatollah's dictatorship
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 02:20:20 PM »
What's wrong with a Torah state?  Besides, a Torah state governed by Hayamin Hamiti would be better than the one that Shas runs.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 03:22:08 PM »
Is this video for real? To tell you the truth, I dont think that peace now is that stupid. The secular entity never outright says that they are agains't the Torah (they are decieving in a way like the Christians, but they dont do things like that outright- becuase it is the way they take control.)
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2008, 03:30:06 PM »
If they attack so much I dont know why these idiots would put the adress to hayamin hayamiti on the page. Thats only benefiting the organization.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Moshe92

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2008, 03:35:24 PM »
The people who made this video are just making themselves look bad by bashing the Torah.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2008, 03:46:22 PM »
Is this video for real? To tell you the truth, I dont think that peace now is that stupid. The secular entity never outright says that they are agains't the Torah (they are decieving in a way like the Christians, but they dont do things like that outright- becuase it is the way they take control.)

Peace Now is openly anti-Torah. As is the entire Israeli Left, including the Israeli media.

This has been going on for many years in Israel. They were attacking the Torah when HaRav Kahane was in the Knesset.

If you knew Hebrew, you would be able to see this for yourself.

Israeli President Shimon Peres has openly attacked the Torah in the Knesset many times.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2008, 03:46:27 PM »
What's wrong with a Torah state?  Besides, a Torah state governed by Hayamin Hamiti would be better than the one that Shas runs.

In a Torah state all businesses would have to close on Shabbat, and we know that the seculars like to be able to buy stuff on Shabbat... Too many people would be unhappy because they cant go to the liquor store on the seventh day.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2008, 07:22:48 PM »
Who is this Nazi Jew-hater? Archie, a former member of the JTF forum who quit when we started opposing his hero Barack Hussein Obama. BTW, this Nazi Jew-hater is a member of the splinter forums who allow him to place links to his Nazi zootube/youtube home page.

True. To say that this fellow needs mental help would be the understatement of the century.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2008, 09:07:57 PM »
Peace Now is openly anti-Torah. As is the entire Israeli Left, including the Israeli media.

This has been going on for many years in Israel. They were attacking the Torah when HaRav Kahane was in the Knesset.

Israeli President Shimon Peres has openly attacked the Torah in the Knesset many times.

If I'm not mistaken, the Rav read from and quoted the Torah during at least one debate in the Knesset, and this drove the leftists absolutely nuts. I think the Rav was censored for this act and steps were taken to prevent him from doing so again in the future.

What a brilliant way to show the hypocrisy of the legislating body of the supposedly 'Jewish State'.   

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2008, 02:01:17 AM »

As a result of all of this, God keeps His word to preserve Israel but as a result of their hatred of the Torah never gives a moment of peace for these Israelis.  What a miracle!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2008, 02:10:20 AM »
Who is this Nazi Jew-hater? Archie, a former member of the JTF forum who quit when we started opposing his hero Barack Hussein Obama.
Actually you are a bit mistaken--he turned on JTF when he found out we were against Ron Paul (the white Obama).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2008, 02:12:52 AM »
In a Torah state all businesses would have to close on Shabbat, and we know that the seculars like to be able to buy stuff on Shabbat... Too many people would be unhappy because they cant go to the liquor store on the seventh day.

muman613

Chaim has said many times that there would not be a Torah state until the people all wanted it. The only thing Chaim would do to start with would be to institute Torah education in all public schools, which most Israelis would not oppose.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2008, 02:14:29 AM »
they are decieving in a way like the Christians
Uncalled for.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2008, 11:43:48 AM »
they are decieving in a way like the Christians
Uncalled for.

You know what I mean, I mean those who try to get Jews to follow them. I guess I should have specified it correctly.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2008, 08:29:02 PM »
Who is this Nazi Jew-hater? Archie, a former member of the JTF forum who quit when we started opposing his hero Barack Hussein Obama.
Actually you are a bit mistaken--he turned on JTF when he found out we were against Ron Paul (the white Obama).

It is so unnatural, that Ron Paul is obviously a Jewhater. He and his fellows are proving their whole ideology wrong. They are really sick schizophrenic people.

The paleo-liberals have a great ideology. Imo the greatest secular ideology at all.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani