Author Topic: 47% OF U.S. JEWS WOULD OPPOSE SAVING ISRAEL  (Read 2855 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
47% OF U.S. JEWS WOULD OPPOSE SAVING ISRAEL
« on: November 18, 2008, 10:39:53 AM »
They probably would gladly turn over their children kikes over to moslem harems gladly as well ...the American leftists Jews would consider it an honor to give their little ones to be used by moslems                

WAGE WEB WARFARE AGAINST THE LIBERAL ESTABLISHMENT: Sign Up For The GrassTopsUSA Action Alert And Get The Latest News And  Hard-Hitting Commentaries Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.

THE TRAGIC PREDICTABILITY OF THE JEWISH VOTE
GrassTopsUSA Exclusive Commentary
By Don Feder
11-17-08

Back in the 1980s, during the euphoria of the Reagan-era, Neo-cons like Norman Podhoretz and Irving Kristol predicted a seismic shift in Jewish voting patterns.

Once American Jews discovered that voting Republican was crucial for the survival of the Jewish state, they’d naturally align themselves with the party that actually believes in national security, we were assured.

It never happened.

After this year’s election – in which Barack Hussein Obama got 77% of the Jewish vote – we can confidently say it never will. Once again, in 2008, most American Jews voted their religion – liberalism.

Some minorities have a clearer perception of where their interests lie. According to the American Muslim Task Force for Civil Rights and Elections, nearly 90% of Muslims voted for Obama, only 2% for McCain – smart Muslims, dumb Jews.

If there was ever a year in which Jews should have been forced to reconsider their robotic loyalty to the Democratic Party, 2008 was it.

The Democratic presidential candidate should have set off alarm bells in the head of the average Jewish voter – from his whack-job pastor’s anti-Israel ravings, to his multiple ties to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, to his Middle East donors, to his terrorist cheering section, to his refusal to condemn Jimmy Carter’s meeting with Hamas – Jews should have broken out in a cold sweat at the thought of this ideologue directing U.S. military and foreign policy.

That they didn’t reflects the triumph of the heart over the head.

It’s not that Jewish voters were unaware of the reality of Barack. The Republican Jewish Coalition spent beaucoup bucks broadcasting the facts through e-mailings to Jewish voters and ads in Jewish periodicals.  Jewish voters just didn’t care.

My friend Rabbi Aryeh Spero says roughly 40% of Jewish voters are intellectually tied to the left – marching in lockstep to the beat of MoveOn.org, the anti-war movement, George Soros, Barney Frank, etc.

Along with other dogmatic utopians, they actually believe that any enemies we have are of our own making, that America has generally been a force for oppression and exploitation in the world, that terrorism is born of poverty and despair (rather than a murderous fanaticism), that America must do perpetual penance for past mistakes, and that a Palestinian state will usher in the messianic age. I could go on, but it’s too depressing.

Another 25% Spero describes as “traditional, though not necessarily Orthodox. They take into account what’s best for America, Israel and Jewish survival.” They usually vote Republican.

The last 35% are not inveterate leftists. Intellectually, they may understand the dangers of voting for an Obama. But they are connected to the Democratic Party by an emotional umbilical cord. In the end, no matter how convincing the evidence or sound the reasoning, they’ll go with their hearts.

Hence, through a process of self-hypnosis, most Jews have programmed themselves to believe the impossible.

In the American Jewish Committee’s 2008 survey of Jewish Opinion (conducted September 8-21), by 53% to 36%, Jews said the Democratic Party is more likely to make the right decisions in dealing with terrorism than the GOP - doubtless on the principle that appeasement works.

By the same lopsided margin (52% to 32%), those surveyed said Democrats also were more likely to do the right thing when it comes to Israel. They probably reached that conclusion when Jimmy Carter pronounced Israel an apartheid state, and Nancy Pelosi crawled to Syria, wearing a headscarf.

That McCain had an unblemished, 20-year record of support for Israel, Obama is surrounded by advisors who are hostile to Israel, and Iranian Television described the latter as “highly educated” and “eloquent,” mattered not in the least.

The AJC survey highlighted another reality. Among American Jews generally, support for Israel is a low priority.

When asked: “Which one issue would you most like to hear the candidates for president discuss during the 2008 presidential campaign,” 54% said the economy, 11% picked health care and only 3% chose Israel.

To the question, “Would you support or oppose the United States taking military action against Iran to prevent it from developing nuclear weapons,” 47% of Jews said they’d oppose America moving to save Israel from nuclear annihilation, 42% would support it, and 11% were unsure.

This is perhaps the clearest indication that a significant segment of the Jewish community either doesn’t give a damn about Israel or is delusional.

Even though Iran is led by a raving anti-Semite and Holocaust-denier – who’s said Israel “should be wiped off the face of the Earth” – even though Iran was voted most likely to commit nuclear suicide if it could take Israel with it, a plurality of Jews still said they’d oppose U.S. military action to forestall a second Holocaust.

Hey, Pat Buchanan, most Jewish voters who’ve taken a stand on Iran agree with you! No wonder there were so many Buchanan votes in Palm Beach County in 2000.

On one crucial point, there must be no confusion: There’s nothing remotely Jewish about the Jewish vote.

As Jewish author Dennis Prager notes, if there was a connection between Judaism and liberalism, those Jews grounded in Torah and most committed to living a Jewish life, would be the most liberal. Democratic presidential candidates would carry Borough Park and Crown Heights in Brooklyn by a landslide every time, while Manhattan’s Upper West Side would be painted red.

The opposite is the case.

The AJC poll found that as Jewish observance went up, support for Obama went down. Obama had the support of just 13% of Orthodox Jews, compared to 59% of those affiliated with Conservative Judaism (which bears no relation to political conservatism) and 62% of Reform Jews. McCain got 78% of the Orthodox vote.

Exit polling showed that of those American Jews living in Israel (overwhelmingly Orthodox) who cast absentee ballots in the U.S. election, 76% voted for McCain.

The term Jewish vote is meaningless. It signifies nothing. Today, most Americans who call themselves Jews are ethnically or nostalgically Jewish. They may, occasionally, participate in Jewish rituals involving dreidels or bagels. They are not, however, Jewish in the sense that their grandparents or great-grandparents were – not even close.

In this regard, they are like so-called Catholic voters. For most, their Catholicism consists of being born into a Catholic family and attending mass on special occasions.

Their knowledge of Catholic dogma is nearly nonexistent. Most think the pronouncements of the Bishop of Rome quaint at best, but feel no obligation to follow his prescriptions.

Thus, 56% of “Catholic voters” cast their ballots in this election for the candidate who, as an Illinois legislator, voted for infanticide, and – in the past campaign – promised to allow the federal judiciary to impose gay marriage on the states, by repeal of the Defense of Marriage Act.

How hopeless are Jewish voters? By a margin of 3-to-1, they voted for the man who:

Was the candidate of choice of terrorists and totalitarians. In April, Ahmed Yousef, a top Hamas political advisor, called Obama a “great man, with great principles” and “a vision to change.” The ruling regimes in Iran, Syria and Libya fairly salivated at the prospect of an Obama presidency.

Whose pastor and mentor of 19 years compared Zionism to “white racism,” accused Israel of imposing “injustice… and racism” on the Palestinians, and gave an award to Louis Farrakhan (who once called Judaism a “gutter religion”)

Who was endorsed by the most dangerous anti-Semite in America (Farrakhan) who called him the “hope of the entire world”

Who attended Farrakhan’s 1995 Million Man March, and later lauded the neo-Nuremberg rally as an event that brought African-American men together and showed they were ready “to make a commitment to bring about change in our communities and our lives”

Who sat on the board of the Woods Fund when it gave a total of $75,000 over two years to the rabidly anti-Israel Arab-American Action Network

Whose friend Rashid Khalidi, formerly a PLO spokesman, took over Columbia University’s Middle-East-studies program in 2003, which, according to the National Review’s Andrew McCarthy, “he has since maintained as a bubbling cauldron of anti-Semitism”

Whose first director of Muslim outreach, Mazen Ashabi, quit after the Wall Street Journal linked him to Jamal Said – fingered by the Justice Department as a Hamas fundraiser.

Who received over $29,000 in donations from Hamas-controlled Gaza

Whose election will herald a sharp decline in Zionist influence in Washington, the Rev. Jesse Jackson predicted

Who said the “legitimate claims” of Hezbollah are “weakened” by its violence

Who said the terrorist attacks of 9/11 grew out of “a climate of poverty and ignorance, helplessness and despair” – to which we must not overreact

It’s interesting to speculate on why Republicans, in the face of bitter experience, determinedly pursue the Jewish vote.

Jews represent just 3% of the electorate – though they are more heavily concentrated in swing states like Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania.

But Republicans, many of them serious Christians, see themselves as the standard-bearers of our Judeo-Christian heritage. How does that work when the descendants of those who stood at Sinai reject them?

The answer: Those Jews also reject the Judeo-Christian ethic and the historic mission of the Jewish people – to repair the world under the rule of G-d.

The Republican Jewish Coalition should close its doors. Its budget, and anything else the GOP spends on wooing Jewish voters, should be equally divided between building more Orthodox Jewish day schools (thereby encouraging the Orthodox to have more children) and transporting evangelical Christians to the polls on Election Day.

That would do more to help Israel and to assure Jewish survival than the money wasted quadrennially on trying to bring a message of reason to the mega-meshugeneh.

Don Feder is a former Boston Herald writer who is now a political/communications consultant. He also maintains his own website, DonFeder.com.

http://www.grasstopsusa.com/df111708.html
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 10:30:52 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: 47% OF U.S. JEWS WOULD OPPOSE SAVING ISRAEL
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 10:58:06 AM »
It's a disgrace but it doesn't surprise me at all. Now do you see how the Holocaust happened?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 11:00:55 AM »
It's a disgrace but it doesn't surprise me at all. Now do you see how the Holocaust happened?
This very true their far past insane
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 11:15:22 AM »
They probably would gladly turn over their children kikes over to moslem harems gladly as well ...the American leftists Jews would consider it an honor to give their little ones to be used by moslems                
<snip>

I understand what you mean and don't mean by that word.. But there are new members that may not..

Chaim has apparently toned down his rhetoric somewhat.. I presume not using that word or not throwing it around.  It is a good idea for you to avoid that word too. The vast majourity - of even right wing religious jews, would never use that word in a million years. I'm sure rabbi kahane wouldn't have used that word.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 11:40:12 AM »
This is absurd.  I doubt that 47% of U.S. Indians  would oppose saving Kashmir.

This is suicidal!!!!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 12:06:10 PM »
Hello Mord,

I am one who thinks the use of that word is offensive even if used against a self-hater. Of course eveyone is entitled to use the word they think best expresses themselves. I know that new users here have been offended when seeing this kind of language.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 12:50:00 PM »
The thing about leftist Jews is that they despise religious jews. If you ever sit down with one and ask them what they think of orthodox Jews or right-wing Jews in Israel they will spew the most vile hate imaginable. While the leftist Jews will say they don't like muslim fanatics, they will reserve the most ire for genuinely-religious Jews.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2008, 01:00:54 PM »

I agree 100%
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2008, 06:28:41 PM »

Bingo. My late father (obm) used to call them clueless kikes. He would have joined the JDL but his legs kept him from getting around. I joined in his stead.  ;D
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2008, 07:07:44 PM »
Mord, I support you in the use of the word "kike." We are both jewish so it should not be offensive to anyone here. Its not like a gentile is using the word to insult a jew. Sometimes calling someone a kike is necessary to demonstrate the evil characteristics of that individual. Is their a better way to describe ehud "prostate" olmert other than to call him a kike. Chaim has used the word thousands of times in the past and I see nothing wrong with anyone here using it. Lets not be so uptight.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2008, 07:11:25 PM »
Mord, I support you in the use of the word "kike." We are both jewish so it should not be offensive to anyone here. Its not like a gentile is using the word to insult a jew. Sometimes calling someone a kike is necessary to demonstrate the evil characteristics of that individual. Is their a better way to describe ehud "prostate" olmert other than to call him a kike. Chaim has used the word thousands of times in the past and I see nothing wrong with anyone here using it. Lets not be so uptight.

It is an offensive word no matter who uses it. And I dont buy the, "We can say Kike because we are Jewish line."... All you will do is increase the use of the word. It is also hysterical to our enemies that Jews are using this word to describe others who are born Jewish. Just because someone doesnt share your politics is no reason to use such a derogatory word. This is not a Jewish thing to do...

muman613

PS: But I am just one voice in many. You are free do call people whatever you like... In my mind it shows more about the person talking than what they are talking about.

PS: The name 'self-hating Jew' more aptly describes Olmert.

According to Wiki the term Kike is used to be a derogatory remark for Jewish people, not just self-haters... As I quote:

The etymology of the term is uncertain. It may be an alteration of a common ending of the personal names of Eastern European Jews who emigrated to the United States in the early 20th century. The first recorded usage of the term is in 1904.[1][2]

According to Leo Rosten,
“    The word kike was born on Ellis Island when Jewish immigrants who were illiterate (or could not use Roman-English letters), when asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary 'X,'* refused, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity, and instead made a circle. The Yiddish word for 'circle' is kikel (pronounced KY-kel), and for 'little circle,' kikeleh. Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an 'O' instead of an 'X' a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike.[3]    ”

In the eyes of many European Jews, says author Kim Pearson, a cross was the sign of Christian discrimination from which they sought the refuge in the New World. According to Rosten, Jewish American merchants continued to sign with an 'O' instead of an 'X' for several decades, spreading the nickname kike wherever they went as a result. At that time kike was more of an affectionate term, used by Jews to describe other Jews, and only developed into an ethnic slur later on.[2]

In his book How the Irish Invented Slang: the Secret Language of the Crossroads, Daniel Cassidy suggests an alternative etymology. Cassidy notes that the Irish Language word Ciabhóg (pronounced k'i'og) was the general term used by the Irish and Irish-Americans to denote the payot of Orthodox Jews. The Irish word Ciabhóg means side-curl, which is what payot are.

Another possible etymology is that the term comes from the Greek word for circle, kyklos, and referenced the practice of circumcision.[citation needed]

According to "Our Crowd", by Stephen Birmingham, the term "kike" was coined as a derogatory putdown by the assimilated American German Jews to identify Eastrern-European Jews: "Because many Russian [Jewish] names ended in 'ki', they were called 'kikes'- a German Jewish contribution to the American vernacular. The name then proceeded to be co-opted by Gentiles as is gained prominence in its usage in society, and was later used as a demeaning Anti-Semitic slur.

Another proposed theory is that "kike" is a reference is Isaac; a common Jewish, biblical name.

“Kike” could also stem from the word “keek”, a Yiddish term referring to individuals who were hired by tailors and clothing manufacturers to spy on the new designs in production by their competitors.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2008, 07:15:32 PM »
But Chaim used that word thousands of times since I first started hearing and seeing his shows 9 years ago. Was he wrong?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2008, 07:19:01 PM »
But Chaim used that word thousands of times since I first started hearing and seeing his shows 9 years ago. Was he wrong?

Maybe.   And maybe not.   But I think mord Should tone down his rhetoric here.   Anything but that word

I do understand what he means, but as qq said, people new around here or new to the movement may not understand that

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2008, 07:19:54 PM »
DownwithIslam,

I am not about to argue with Chaim. His wisdom is well established. I just don't share his affection for using terms which offend just for the sake of offending. I think it stems from differences in our approaches to reaching the same goals. I don't believe in being PC for the sake of being PC. There is a time and a place for using strong language but sometimes we should try to be more expressive withut resorting to demeaning others {including our enemies}. I am not telling anyone what to do... I am just suggesting that it is offensive to some people {even when we are on the same side}...

muman613

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2008, 07:22:22 PM »

Right or wrong, he seems to have chosen to tone down his language.

Others should too.

Chaim is the only jew I have heard of to use the word.  The Jews I know find it extremely offensive.

I recall infact when some real self hating secular anti-zionist (he used to be charedi but the whoel family had a bad experience and he left it). He used to make jokes alot, a bit like jackie mason.  He came in a room of only jews, and doing a sort of 2 minute comedy routine he used the word.  It sounded outrageous.  Afterwards somebody said how angry he was about it, that it was the worst word(that jew that was angry, was from Germany, and I imagine he had only heard that from the worst anti-semites). Everybody agreed it was very strange. calling jews that word.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 07:27:38 PM by q_q_ »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2008, 07:29:06 PM »
Ok we will agree to disagree here. Chaim has stopped using the word to avoid and sort of conflict within the movt and to avoid scaring people away. He realizes that not everyone can handle the hardcore stuff like old time jtfers. I dont think Chaim is against using it in principle. I personally am very comfortable using that word to describe vile, evil, self hating worms. I agree with you that it can be sort of shocking to people who visit the forum for the first time.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2008, 07:59:37 PM »
the same reasons he doesn't use it on his show would apply to the forum too. Not scaring people off. Regulars should know better.

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2008, 08:40:16 PM »

Many Jews born in the 1960s and later are more likely to be
ignorant of Israeli history and the struggle of Israel to survive ....
I dont think many understand the context of History ...
The 6 day war is unknown to them .....The Hijackings of the 1970s
are virtually unknown to many... As time passes ...this alienation
will increase unfortunately

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2008, 08:42:02 PM »

I think people that want to know can read. I'm sure most jews know dates like 1948 and 1967 1973. If they do'nt then they don't care anyway.

The arabs make us remember! By continuously arguing against Israel!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2008, 08:43:34 PM »
God REJECTS THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE GOING TO HELL I DONT CARE WHAT ANYBODY SAYS!! FILTHY SCUM!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2008, 08:49:04 PM »
Hello Mord,

I am one who thinks the use of that word is offensive even if used against a self-hater. Of course eveyone is entitled to use the word they think best expresses themselves. I know that new users here have been offended when seeing this kind of language.

muman613

I'm inclined to agree with you muman.  I don't like the word in any sense.  It's not like the way blacks toss the "n word" at each other.  They seem to have adopted it for use in their own culture, but I've never heard a group of Jews refer to themselves as "k words".

I can think of much worse words to call a Jew who does not support Israel.....
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2008, 08:55:17 PM »

I think people that want to know can read. I'm sure most jews know dates like 1948 and 1967 1973. If they do'nt then they don't care anyway.

The arabs make us remember! By continuously arguing against Israel!

The ignorance of Obama voters must never be underestimated .....

But there is no excuse for their ignorance.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2008, 09:42:15 PM »
The topic is incorrect. The reality is as follows: 100% of kikes voted for Obama and of them, 80% of kikes would oppose saving Israel.

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2008, 09:55:43 PM »
The topic is incorrect. The reality is as follows: 100% of kikes voted for Obama and of them, 80% of kikes would oppose saving Israel.

the sad thing is that a person using that word, if he says 100% would probably in his mind mean all jews.

it's a sick word to use, and most people using it are stupid and anti-semitic.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2008, 11:55:55 PM »

On one crucial point, there must be no confusion: There’s nothing remotely Jewish about the Jewish vote.

As Jewish author Dennis Prager notes, if there was a connection between Judaism and liberalism, those Jews grounded in Torah and most committed to living a Jewish life, would be the most liberal. Democratic presidential candidates would carry Borough Park and Crown Heights in Brooklyn by a landslide every time, while Manhattan’s Upper West Side would be painted red.

The opposite is the case.

The AJC poll found that as Jewish observance went up, support for Obama went down. Obama had the support of just 13% of Orthodox Jews, compared to 59% of those affiliated with Conservative Judaism (which bears no relation to political conservatism) and 62% of Reform Jews. McCain got 78% of the Orthodox vote.

Exit polling showed that of those American Jews living in Israel (overwhelmingly Orthodox) who cast absentee ballots in the U.S. election, 76% voted for McCain.

The term Jewish vote is meaningless. It signifies nothing. Today, most Americans who call themselves Jews are ethnically or nostalgically Jewish. They may, occasionally, participate in Jewish rituals involving dreidels or bagels. They are not, however, Jewish in the sense that their grandparents or great-grandparents were – not even close.

http://www.grasstopsusa.com/df111708.html

I strongly disagree with Dennis Prager.     Liberalism seems to be the antithesis of what the Torah stands for.     Based on liberalism,   the government has much more flexibility to take tax payers money and give it to those who are enemies of both the United States and Israel.     Not to mention support hideous social "  causes",    such as Abortion and Gay activism.      With conservatism,  people have much more flexibility to give money to causes that reflect the values of the Torah.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/