Author Topic: Who Do You NOT Want To See Run in 2012?  (Read 4379 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Who Do You NOT Want To See Run in 2012?
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2008, 01:01:45 AM »
Yes, I did not say he was an anti-Semite... My only point was that there were stories about his fathers involvement with the Nazi party, his statements about his admiration of Hitler, etc. I do not know whether or not he is. I just know that I voted for him.

Should have voted for Tom McClintock. Chaim endorsed him.

I was still registered Democrat at the time and didn't know McClintock. Arnold was very popular...

muman613

From Wikipedia:
"
On October 7, 2003, the recall election resulted in Governor Gray Davis being removed from office with 55.4% of the Yes vote in favor of a recall. Schwarzenegger was elected Governor of California under the second question on the ballot with 48.6% of the vote to choose a successor to Davis. Schwarzenegger defeated Democrat Cruz Bustamante, fellow Republican Tom McClintock, and others. His nearest rival, Bustamante, received less than 30% of the vote. In total, Schwarzenegger won the election by about 1.3 million votes. Under the regulations of the California Constitution, no runoff election was required. Schwarzenegger was the first foreign-born governor of California since Ireland-born Governor John G. Downey in 1862.
"
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2008, 01:16:23 AM »
I was still registered Democrat at the time
I'm very glad you saw the light.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2008, 01:19:21 AM »
Yes, I did not say he was an anti-Semite... My only point was that there were stories about his fathers involvement with the Nazi party, his statements about his admiration of Hitler, etc. I do not know whether or not he is. I just know that I voted for him.

His father was a Nazi (a real one) but Arnie is NOT a Nazi. We may not agree with everything he stands for politically but he's not a Nazi, at least IMHO and from information I've learned so far.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2008, 01:22:03 AM »
His father was a Nazi (a real one) but Arnie is NOT a Nazi. We may not agree with everything he stands for politically but he's not a Nazi, at least IMHO and from information I've learned so far.
Nazi or not, he's a far-left fraud.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2008, 01:24:07 AM »
Nazi or not, he's a far-left fraud.

He's more right-wing that most Hollywood stars and even though he didn't make it this time he did speak the time before last at the Republican National Convention. He's not as bad as most, even if he's not all we'd like him to be. I would prefer that he make movies and stay out of politics though.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2008, 02:54:23 AM »

<snip>

And i'm not going to list childish people here. You either see them or you don't.
If your mind doesn't percieve it then that's fine with me.

I don't want to argue about it... But I decided to do a search and see who 'warps peoples names', like spelling 'Swaztikanegger' in PJC's original post...

One of the most common insults to Israeli PM Olmert is to call him Smolmert.. I have seen this done by several respected JTF members. Here is a short list of people who called him Smolmert...

DownwithIslam
CF
AmericanHero
RanterMaximus
CHAIM BEN PESACH
Dr. Dan

How about the name "Shitler"... Here is a short list of people who 'warped' this name:

Ralph2
ZionistForever
MarZutra
IslamIsCancer
Ambriox
RationalThought110

I think using 'warped names' is pretty cool...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2008, 08:15:02 AM »
chaim warped a few,  some of them very cleverly. Smolmart for example.

But he wouldn't have warped Arnie's surname into a nazi one.
For example, Dr Dan would never do that in a million years.

Anyhow, in Real Life, adults don't do that at all.  If it's -really clever- then maybe, once. Then once people heard the joke, that's it.

Chaim said Netanyoho. That's funny.

Somebody else keeps repeating it , and warps it so much it doesn't even resemble that, it may not even start with an N the way they do it.

Chaim does do it.. But others follow in a completely uncontrolled way.

Chaim does repeat the ones he does, clever ones, like netanyoyo, smolmart.. But fact is this is really unusual for a good speaker to do that , to even do it once!

No -other- good speaker or writer does it.

And there are many people here that although physically grown, have young simple minds, and they latch onto it and do it excessively, with no intelligence at all.

I'm sure that some of the people that copy a few of Chaim's and no more, would not keep doing that outside of JTF..

Can you imagine rabbi kahane speaking to the press, and saying "NetanYoYo".
!!!!!!!   Or as a silly listener did, warping it so much that nobody even knows who he is talking about.
And imagine him doing that in writing!!!!!!!!!!

Chaim kind of pulls it off, it's a show. But others taking it further really look very silly.  No doubt they LOVED school with many other immature minds calling each other silly names.  It's amazing how many of the immature kids grow up, but a few don't.