Author Topic: Who Do You NOT Want To See Run in 2012?  (Read 4389 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: Who Do You NOT Want To See Run in 2012?
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2008, 07:56:46 AM »
Palin and Jindal would be a interesting ticket.  If the country remains in the state it is in now or worse, they could win.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2008, 12:01:15 PM »
I like Sam Brownback
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2008, 01:07:37 PM »
  THIS IS WHO I DONT WANT TO SEE!

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2008, 01:58:05 PM »
Nice pic.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2008, 02:57:38 PM »
Good thing Swaztikanegger can't run.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2008, 08:18:50 PM »

McMoron is about the only one I can't stand to see run in 2012.
or in 2010. 

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2008, 08:27:09 PM »
At this rate...

"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2008, 08:45:38 PM »
Thats funny

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2008, 09:01:11 PM »

Anything is possible
aka Someone Else

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2008, 09:31:52 PM »

More funny stuff ... Khalidi on top ....

Actually,  Sharpton would be much more interesting than McAmnesty.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2008, 09:46:38 PM »

calling him that is crazy.

and if you're not a fan of his from all of his amazing action films then that's your generation's loss! I bet you don't watch films that often. But if he was still doing those great films, you'd be watching.

have you seen T1,T2,predator,conan the barbarian, total recall,.. ?

i'm not saying I would want him to run.. I think the big problem is israel's govt.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2008, 09:47:42 PM »
I really liked the original Predator movie. That was cool! Just because his dad was a Nazi doesn't mean he is. He's done everything to distance himself from that that he can.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2008, 09:48:47 PM »

and if you're not a fan of his from all of his amazing action films then that's your generation's loss! I bet you don't watch films that often. But if he was still doing those great films, you'd be watching.

It is not crazy he is a liberal Kennedy so called "Republican". The bottom line is that he is a phony.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2008, 09:49:47 PM »

It is not crazy he is a liberal Kennedy so called "Republican". The bottom line is that he is a phony.

I think he should stay out of politics and make more movies.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2008, 09:50:38 PM »
I really liked the original Predator movie. That was cool! Just because his dad was a Nazi doesn't mean he is. He's done everything to distance himself from that that he can.

and there was the story of - was it Jorge Haider perhaps? - who was on some kind of list of anti-semites or something. He called Arnie and asked him to put a good word in to get him off the list, enquire .. Arnie enquired, got information about Haider, called him back and said "You're on there because you belong there"!!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2008, 09:51:13 PM »

That does not make him a nazi !

And it's actually very childish to warp peoples' names like that.
You'll notice that only the most childish people do that.

In the real world, nobody does that, nobody that anybody listens to anyway. They wouldn't be taken seriously enough to be on paper or TV. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2008, 09:51:23 PM »

and there was the story of - was it Jorge Haider perhaps? - who was on some kind of list of anti-semites or something. He called Arnie and asked him to put a good word in to get him off the list, enquire .. Arnie enquired, got information about Haider, called him back and said "You're on there because you belong there"!!

That's a very good story!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2008, 09:53:34 PM »

That's a very good story!

Affirmative

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2008, 10:01:00 PM »

In the real world, nobody does that, nobody that anybody listens to anyway. They wouldn't be taken seriously enough to be on paper or TV. 

Maybe you are not aware that Arnold made a statement to the effect that he admired Hitler. This is why we sometimes call him a Nazi. Also, could you please give an example of these childish people who warp peoples names... I have noticed that many people do this, not just 'the most childish people' as you claim.

muman613

PS: Do you really think Arnold is a 'good' actor. His acting is pretty one-dimensional, in my opinion... Maybe if you are impressed by special-effects and action plots, but good acting it is not...

ARNOLDS NAZI PROBLEM : http://www.slate.com/id/2086742/
ARNOLD PRAISED HISLER : http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,98982,00.html
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 10:06:57 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2008, 10:27:47 PM »
When did he say that Muman? It will make me sad if that's true.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2008, 10:33:13 PM »

Maybe you are not aware that Arnold made a statement to the effect that he admired Hitler. This is why we sometimes call him a Nazi. Also, could you please give an example of these childish people who warp peoples names... I have noticed that many people do this, not just 'the most childish people' as you claim.

muman613

PS: Do you really think Arnold is a 'good' actor. His acting is pretty one-dimensional, in my opinion... Maybe if you are impressed by special-effects and action plots, but good acting it is not...

ARNOLDS NAZI PROBLEM : http://www.slate.com/id/2086742/
ARNOLD PRAISED HISLER : http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,98982,00.html

The reason that PJC gave, was that he is a liberal. That , even if true, does not make him a nazi.

Now regarding your things there.

This is the same Arnie that danced with chabad during a chabad telethon.

And the same Arnie that according to that article

"
Rather than confront his Waldheim problem head-on, Schwarzenegger has proclaimed his disgust for Nazism, raised money for education about the Holocaust, traveled to Israel (where he met with then-Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin), and given generously to the Simon Wiesenthal Center in Los Angeles, which in 1997 bestowed on him its National Leadership Award. "He wants no truck with … Waldheim," the Wiesenthal Center's Rabbi Marvin Hier told the Jerusalem Post. "He probably did not have any clue as to the seriousness of the allegations against Waldheim at that time [i.e., 1986]. To suggest that Arnold's an anti-Semite is preposterous. He's done more to further the cause of Holocaust awareness than almost any other Hollywood star."

"

Basically it looks like he is friendly with somebody that was a nazi. And he refuses to denounce him.

And we know he has said before that he admires powerful people. He always wanted to be powerful.. I read that before he was Gov of California.
It's controversial to say he admired Hitler for being powerful.. or for "what he did", which may refer to the economy.

But given his other actions, he is clearly not an anti-semite.

And i'm not going to list childish people here. You either see them or you don't.
If your mind doesn't percieve it then that's fine with me.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2008, 12:38:11 AM »
Believe when I tell you, if they can run a foreign Kenyan and also that he wins without anyone actually demanding he shows his birth certificate like all other candidates are required to by the Constitution that means now they can run anyone they choose
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2008, 12:39:08 AM »
Yes, I did not say he was an anti-Semite... My only point was that there were stories about his fathers involvement with the Nazi party, his statements about his admiration of Hitler, etc. I do not know whether or not he is. I just know that I voted for him.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2008, 12:54:26 AM »
(Note: I'm only listing Republicans because obviously Obama will be the Democratic nominee in '12.)

THE UGLY
Doomberg--eesh!
Paul--he'll be like 82 if he is still alive in 2012, but I'm sure his syphlitic butt is crazy enough to still run
Steele--dangerous because we fall down and worship the black man in this country, but would he want to run against a black president?
Schwarzenfagger--horrible, actually makes McPain look good, and if we let Kenyan-born nationals be president, why not Austrians?
Lice--horrible, but not likely to want to compete with her beloved fellow schvartze president

THE BAD
McCain--probably will not be alive in '12
Huckster--I think average Republicans have realized what a joke that fool is
Giuliani--if he got like 10% of the vote in 2008, who would vote for his butt now?
Gingrich--lost cause!
Larry Flynt--he'll be like 112 in '12, and being an actor on Law & Order doesn't make one a good leader

THE TOLERABLE
Romney--not terrible, but not genuinely conservative enough; he might be good for a cabinet position under Palin
Cantor--not fully trustworthy, but again might merit a cabinet position, and perhaps, if he proves himself well in the next four years, a running mate position
Coburn--conservative guy, but lost a lot of respect when he supported McCain this spring

THE GOOD
Hunter--super guy, should be at the top of the list of Sarah Palin's running mate picks, but shouldn't compete with her
McClintock--see above, but also very little-known outside of CA
Jindal--see above two, but not quite as good
Tancredo--great guy, but too much of a single-issue candidate, and he shouldn't compete with Sarah Palin

« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 01:31:59 AM by C.F. »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2008, 12:55:38 AM »
Yes, I did not say he was an anti-Semite... My only point was that there were stories about his fathers involvement with the Nazi party, his statements about his admiration of Hitler, etc. I do not know whether or not he is. I just know that I voted for him.

Should have voted for Tom McClintock. Chaim endorsed him.