Author Topic: I'm very happy I found JTF  (Read 2528 times)

Offline DoubleTap

• New JTFer
  • No muslim invasion - Not On My Watch
I'm very happy I found JTF
« on: March 01, 2007, 02:32:38 AM »
Finally I found someone other than myself who is trying to wake up the appeasing pacifists of the world to the very real threat of worldwide invasion by violent muslim hate-mongers who hide behind a smokescreen of "peaceful religion".  Although I am a secular person who is still waiting for an epiphany to believe that God actually exists, I do respect, admire and admitedly envy the Jewish world community for it's family values and sense of belonging.

I found the JTF through Youtube.com while doing personal research in deciding whether to go to Iraq as a PSD contractor. 
Israel is a true friend of freedom and democracy.  They should be respected as such.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Re: I'm very happy I found JTF
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 03:01:06 AM »

If you are looking for proof that the G-d of Israel exists, you might do well to ask here about prophecies made thousands of years ago that are being fulfilled to the letter today.

As far as the Jewish world community...well some of us are ok, and a few are great...but as you'll find out from Chaim and the articles on this site, a lot of the Jewish world community aren't admirable at all.

Chaim is the rare exception to the rule as far as Jewish people telling it like it is.

Welcome aboard.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 07:42:56 AM »
hi, glad to have you on board. What is a PSD contractor?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline DoubleTap

• New JTFer
  • No muslim invasion - Not On My Watch
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 01:39:04 PM »
PSD stands for Private Security Detachment among other things.
Israel is a true friend of freedom and democracy.  They should be respected as such.