Author Topic: Qaeda mocks Obama as 'house negro'  (Read 818 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Qaeda mocks Obama as 'house negro'
« on: November 19, 2008, 10:33:39 AM »
 :::D                http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3625556,00.html   

Al-Qaeda No. 2 insults Obama

In global terror group's first reaction to US election results, Ayman al-Zawahri says president-elect a 'house negro, direct opposite of honorable black Americans like Malcolm X'

Associated Press Published:  11.19.08, 16:11 / Israel News 

Al-Qaeda No. 2 Ayman al-Zawahri criticized Barack Obama in the terror group's first reaction to his election, calling him a demeaning racial term implying that the president-elect is a black American who does the bidding of whites.

Outgoing US President

Web video: Qaeda wants Republicans, Bush 'humiliated'  / Reuters

One of terror network's leader calls for God's wrath to be brought against outgoing US president, equating him with past tyrants in history
Full Story

The message appeared chiefly aimed at convincing Muslims and Arabs that Obama does not represent a change in US policies. Al-Zawahri said in the message, which appeared on militant Web sites Wednesday, that Obama is "the direct opposite of honorable black Americans" like Malcolm X, the 1960s African-American rights leader.

Al-Zawahri also called Obama - along with secretaries of state Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice - "house negroes."

Speaking in Arabic, al-Zawahri uses the term "abeed al-beit," which literally translates as "house slaves." But English subtitles of his speech included in the message translate it as "house negroes."

The message also includes old footage of speeches by Malcolm X in which he explains the term, saying black slaves who worked in their white masters' house were more servile than those who worked in the fields. Malcolm X used the term to criticize black leaders he accused of not standing up to whites.

The 11-minute 23-second video features the audio message by al-Zawahri, who appears only in a still image, along with other images, including one of Obama wearing a Jewish skullcap as he meets with Jewish leaders. In his speech, al-Zawahri refers to a Nov. 5 US airstrike attack in Afghanistan, meaning the video was made after that date.

'Admission of defeat in Iraq'
Al-Zawahri said Obama's election has not changed American policies he said are aimed at oppressing Muslims and others.

"America has put on a new face, but its heart full of hate, mind drowning in greed, and spirit which spreads evil, murder, repression and despotism continue to be the same as always," the deputy of al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden said.

He said Obama's plan to shift troops to Afghanistan is doomed to failure, because Afghans will resist.

"Be aware that the dogs of Afghanistan have found the flesh of your soldiers to be delicious, so send thousands after thousands to them," he said.

Al-Zawahri did not threaten specific attacks, but warned Obama that he was "facing a Jihadi (holy war) awakening and renaissance which is shaking the pillars of the entire Islamic world; and this is the fact which you and your government and country refuse to recognize and pretend not to see."

Advertisement   

He said Obama's victory showed Americans acknowledged that President George W. Bush's policies were a failure and that the result was an "admission of defeat in Iraq."

But Obama's professions of support for Israel during the election campaign "confirmed to the Ummah (Islamic world) that you have chosen a stance of hostility to Islam and Muslims," al-Zawahri said

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Qaeda mocks Obama as 'house negro'
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 11:45:29 AM »
I have read it before a few minutes on Spiegel Online SPON.

This al-Quaida morons are so radical, that they have lost common sense totally. This are the brainwashing fruits of Nazi-Islam.

:o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 12:23:24 PM »

Wow, the ONLY thing that could make me side with Obama has occured.  ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 12:38:52 PM »
He's a half-white man raised by white people. His connection to the black race is something he tried to adopt but he can't really empathize with a poor desperate black in the ghetto whose vote he courted. He has no idea what they go through on a daily basis to survive and his arrogance keeps him from even trying to empathize. I think Obama voters will be sorely disappointed with their "Messiah". They think he's one of them, but he's as far from that as someone could be and still look black.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 01:06:16 PM »
Sorry, Mord, I had put up a post about the same topic.  I took it down.  My bad.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2008, 01:49:22 PM »
somebody once wrote a comment that said that in arabic, black and slave is the same word. (racism inherent in the arab language and culture)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2008, 02:47:52 PM »
At least this has a good side, so we learn from it, that

A) Al-Quaida is not able to read between the lines

B) Their fanatism make them unable to find allies.

This is very good  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2008, 02:58:32 PM »
He's a half-white man raised by white people. His connection to the black race is something he tried to adopt but he can't really empathize with a poor desperate black in the ghetto whose vote he courted. He has no idea what they go through on a daily basis to survive and his arrogance keeps him from even trying to empathize. I think Obama voters will be sorely disappointed with their "Messiah". They think he's one of them, but he's as far from that as someone could be and still look black.

I explain this to blacks all the time. He really isn't one of them. He has no slavery heritage at all, since his father was directly from Africa. He was raised by whites, and so is a very confused individual, emotionally as well as in other ways.

I feel sorry for him, actually. I have a close friend who is a mulatto like him; she was adopted by a white couple that could not have children, but her bio mother was a white woman who was raped by a negro. She didn't even know this until she began researching her adoption records.

But she really hates blacks (probably because of how her mother was impregnated)...she married a white guy and their kids barely look black at all. She admitted to me that she is trying to breed the black out of her heritage! That's the opposite of what Obama is doing. He seems to be trying to breed the black out.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 09:52:25 PM by JewishAmericanPatriot »
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2008, 02:59:17 PM »
Arabs hate blacks and now their racism will really come out with a black US president.    One positive side effect could be that Obama will really recoil against this and surprise us all by not backing down to them, once they cross that racism line.   Which is a severe line for most Black people.    Or he might just be a surrendering appeaser like we expect...   and probably anger a lot of US blacks who will resent him for backing down and accepting dhimmitude to racist arabs, if we publicize well the Arabs anti-black racism against him....

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2008, 05:36:57 PM »
But she really hates blacks (probably because of hos her mother was impregnated)...she married a white guy and their kids barely look black at all. She admitted to me that she is trying to breed the black out of her heritage! That's the opposite of what Obama is doing. He seems to be trying to breed the black out.

I don't agree with what she did because I don't agree with mixing. I don't like what the husband did especially, because he's reducing the number of whites in America by choosing to have 1/4 black kids instead of white kids. However I do hope that she and her husband and their children will have a good life and I don't wish any harm on them.

I think it's sad when people like Obama end up confused about their heritage. He can't ever really be "black" and nobody's going to confuse him for an Irishman. He's stuck somewhere in the middle, and the whole nation is going to suffer for the mistake that his parents committed.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2008, 05:38:41 PM »
So much for the honeymoon......