Author Topic: I like this lesson of Rabbi Mizrachi  (Read 7275 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I like this lesson of Rabbi Mizrachi
« on: November 19, 2008, 04:20:56 PM »
I think this is the best lesson he ever did.

You know I am not Jewish, but I feel exactly like him. It is simply the truth. This moral lesson is more worth than gold.  :)

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I like this lesson of Rabbi Mizrachi
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 04:34:01 PM »
Change is beginning with us personally first. All other is outcome.

And gentiles are as worse as the Jews he is talking about.

I really think the moral decay is a global problem. All is affected by it. All the examples he brought I see in the gentile population of western countries too.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 04:40:28 PM »
And all righteous, hard working people (not only Jews) are good advised to appear average or better poor, because envy is a strong power, that can kill them physically - specially in this evil times.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 04:55:18 PM »
And the world, like it is, is stronger than us. If we like it too much and enjoy too much from it, it will conquer us. Not to our benefit.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 04:59:25 PM »
Shalom Pheasant,

I have seen this talk by Rabbi Mizrachi. He is a very good speaker and very serious about his topic. I agree with what the Rabbi is saying in this talk...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2008, 05:09:01 PM »
Shalom Pheasant,

I have seen this talk by Rabbi Mizrachi. He is a very good speaker and very serious about his topic. I agree with what the Rabbi is saying in this talk...

muman613

It is a wonderfull lecture.  :)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2008, 07:29:00 PM »
Oh I forgot: Behaviour says a lot about the seriousness of the believe. He is right again.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2008, 07:36:58 PM »
It is a very good lesson
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2008, 01:45:18 PM »
That rabbi was born in Israel and left for America. That is something I am not comfortable with.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2008, 02:01:10 PM »
What what what ?! I am listening to the beginning and he says one reason for antisemitism is genetic. The other being the behavior of the Jews themselves (he got that one right).

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2008, 02:50:13 PM »
What what what ?! I am listening to the beginning and he says one reason for antisemitism is genetic. The other being the behavior of the Jews themselves (he got that one right).

it is very obviously true.

gentiles hate us regardless of what we do.

there are some good gentiles, sure..  (I can tell you though even they can come up with some suprising comments or thoughts!)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2008, 07:00:15 PM »
I can't play it on my computer.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2008, 07:06:43 PM »
I can't play it on my computer.

Happens. You can always download it. Go back to his page, and right click either on the video or MP3, and "save target as"

The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2008, 07:11:28 PM »
That rabbi was born in Israel and left for America. That is something I am not comfortable with.

He wasn't religious when he came to America. He become religious later. Anyway if you would like to know why, or why he did what he did, or anything you want to ask, then email him, or call him and ask. Anyway he said this before and in this lecture also he says that the place for Jews is in Israel (that is our hometown so to speak), and being in America (or anywhere else) we are in exile.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2008, 07:23:51 AM »

Esav hates Yaakov.    The early zionist intellectuals did not and could not perceive the irrational nature of this antisemitism - a major mistake.   And this mistake stemmed from their worldview which rejected any supernatural element, rejected G-d, and rejected Jewish theological precepts in general (exception for those few which they might have used to their advantage, distorted, etc to deceive people or otherwise).  This atheist worldview was the undoing of their philosophies to their present-day abortive manifestations.   

Being that metaphysical realities described by the Torah and our Sages, such as "Esav hates Yaakov," are not permitted nor considered as explanations within the worldview of the secular atheist zionist intellectuals, they insisted that antisemitism instead was purely rational, self-interest based, and/or provoked and could therefore be remedied with practical solutions within the zionist philosophy.  They were clearly proven wrong.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2008, 07:06:04 PM »
What what what ?! I am listening to the beginning and he says one reason for antisemitism is genetic.

Manytimes it is hard for Jews to believe, but today I went on StørmFrønt (first time reading a little of what they were saying), and I'm like are these people for real? And the sad thing is that their are like 2,000 active users on. Just look at the hatred, it is unbelievable. Even in their arguments one person says Communism is a Jewish system and its bad, and then another says- no capitalism is the worst and it's made by the Jews, etc. etc. Soo much nonsense and hate, I cant believe it. They actually blame the Talmud for communism??? and then blame the Talmud for Capitalism and how it inspires greed (I guess they havn't read about charity and doing acts of kindness, Acting justly, etc.).  Whatever it is sad, if one doesn't have faith in G-d, it can be depressing (that's why we often see some Jews trying to appease non-Jews).  - The funny thing about SF is that they want Jews to all go to Israel.
  But it is not only SF and other's like that. Many times unfortunatly, we do encounter, special* negative attitudes, and emphasis of Jews doing wrongdoings. And it doesn't matter if the label is - "Leftist Jews" or whatever Jews, bottom line is that the word Jews or Jew is used too often and out of proportion when it comes to negativity.  (And that is for 2 reasons- 1 becuase Jews must live up to a higher standard, and deep down everyone acknowledges the uniqueness of Jews and 2- Becuase it is a natural bias agains't Jews that many have, and even though the person or group might be correct in that particular case, overall they are incorrect and overall much more negative emphasis is stressed on some Jews doing wrong then anyone else.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2008, 07:20:52 AM »
"Esav hates Jacob" doesn't imply a genetic reason. Esav came to represent the Greek and later on the whole European civilization despite the fact that Esav himself is a very close keen of the Jews. If someone believes that all the Goyim (except those who are actually Jews by blood as the Rabbi suggested) are anti-semite by genetics there are several very difficult logical conclusions:
1. over 90% of men have no free choice, their genetics dictates them to hate Jews and basically damn themselves to oblivion.
2. Jews must not accept any converts, in fact they must revoke the convert status from as many Jews as they can.
3. The Jews should conduct extensive genetics tests in order to weed out all the erev-rav and other hitch hikers that merged into our people through history.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2008, 11:33:32 AM »
Esav came to represent the Greek and later on the whole European civilization

Actually the Roman's. (and the barbarians- aka Germany.)

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2008, 01:47:35 PM »
"Esav hates Jacob" doesn't imply a genetic reason. Esav came to represent the Greek and later on the whole European civilization despite the fact that Esav himself is a very close keen of the Jews. If someone believes that all the Goyim (except those who are actually Jews by blood as the Rabbi suggested) are anti-semite by genetics there are several very difficult logical conclusions:
1. over 90% of men have no free choice, their genetics dictates them to hate Jews and basically damn themselves to oblivion.
2. Jews must not accept any converts, in fact they must revoke the convert status from as many Jews as they can.
3. The Jews should conduct extensive genetics tests in order to weed out all the erev-rav and other hitch hikers that merged into our people through history.

You're thinking of biological "genetics" or "bloodlines."   I'm talking about spiritual identities of other nations.    I also said nothing about free will.   There is free will.   And most goyim in general choose to hate Jews.   Of course, there are exceptions.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2008, 04:29:02 PM »
They would resent us being the chosen people.  i.e. nothing to do with "what we do". It's for who we are and there is nothing we can do about it.

Zelhar. Don't take rabbi mizrachi too scientifically. He is israeli and doesn't talk in a sophisticated or intellectual way.

He was referring to reasons that we can do nothing about. Who we are.

What he said is really important common sense that any jew should know. And the general rule that Esau hates Jacob is clear from the Torah and from jewish history.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2008, 05:46:50 PM »
Actually i think if most Europeans go back a hundred of generations many are of or partly Jewish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2008, 05:48:54 PM »
Hello,

There is an excellent book which I have read which is published by Feldheim books :

http://www.feldheim.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=978-1-59826-205-6&type=store&category=search

This book examines several of the reasons for antisemitism, both from a secular and from a religious viewpoint.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2008, 06:06:47 PM »
Actually i think if most Europeans go back a hundred of generations many are of or partly Jewish

I doubt it is a very big number. The Askenazi Jewish community was very small when it came to Europe. True some assimilated (mostly through forced conversion), but it is a very small percentage.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2008, 06:24:38 PM »

I doubt it is a very big number. The Askenazi Jewish community was very small when it came to Europe. True some assimilated (mostly through forced conversion), but it is a very small percentage.

I have heard from someone that read in a book about genetics, that it would take VERY FEW converts/intermarriages over the many centuries to account for all the vast genetic differences and apparent physical feature differences we see today between Ashkenazi Jews and other groups of Jews (Sephardi etc).   

It seems from what I have read that the 2 populations (Jew and Non Jew) in Europe did NOT mix very much, due to vast cultural differences, different beliefs and of course anti-Jewish racism that persisted from beginning to today.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2008, 06:43:44 PM »

I have heard from someone that read in a book about genetics, that it would take VERY FEW converts/intermarriages over the many centuries to account for all the vast genetic differences and apparent physical feature differences we see today between Ashkenazi Jews and other groups of Jews (Sefaradi etc).   

It seems from what I have read that the 2 populations (Jew and Non Jew) in Europe did NOT mix very much, due to vast cultural differences, different beliefs and of course anti-Jewish racism that persisted from beginning to today.

From my own personal experience my family has remained completely Jewish until this generation. Before this generation intermarriage was unheard of, at least in my family tree...