Author Topic: Freedom of Speech - As long as it's Liberal Speech  (Read 374 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Freedom of Speech - As long as it's Liberal Speech
« on: November 19, 2008, 08:04:48 PM »
This is some shocking news... It appears that our worst fears may be coming to a fruition. We already know that College Campuses in the United States have become a hot-bed of Anti-American and communist indoctrination. My best friend in High School went to college at Ithaca, a school which until recently I held in high esteem. What I read today at American Thinkers blog makes me want to puke.

Apparently the city of Ithaca has declared itself a 'safe-haven' for anti-american, anti-war speech. It has enacted legislation to protect the right of Ithacans to say anything anti-american. The interesting thing is that pro-war speech is not protected. What is even more puzzling is that nobody even tried to impede the free-speech of the anti-war students. This is the first step in restricting the speech of people on the right.

Check out the article and post any comments here:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/11/a_place_where_only_liberal_spe.html

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14