Author Topic: Couldn't help myself.  (Read 2910 times)

Offline Open your Eyes

• New JTFer
Couldn't help myself.
« on: November 19, 2008, 10:57:21 PM »
It makes me sick seeing such a forum.

You guys are the most backward, hypocritical bunch of guys Ive ever seen.

I hate Islam as much as you guys do, but I dont understand why you guys bash Islam, when your own Religion is the same garbage to begin with!

Jews and Muslims are basically the same, alot of your ideologies are the same, and like most pagan religions, their bs to begin with. Stop trying to incorporate yourself into western civilization.

Dont even try to tell me Muslims are terrorist, because there are Jewish terrorist organizations right here in the US. Not only that, but you guys are racist as well. You guys have a few articles attacking African-Americans. I'm tired of all these racial extremist websites.

Even worse, you guys are unconstitutional. You try to blend in your religious nonsense into our political system. In the constitution it states that CHURCH AND STATE SHALL NOT BE MIXED.

You're motto is "in your heart, you know were right". Yet you claim Judaism is true, while Islam is bad. You guys are equally garbage!

You guys say you preach the word of god, yet you guys need money! Lots and lots of money! Money! Money! Money!

I'll challenge anybody here to put up a good argument.

Proud American
Proud Atheist
Proud Iranian

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Couldn't help myself.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 11:02:27 PM »
We don't debate rude anti-semites. 

Get off our forum if you think it's so bad.  Tokhmeh Khaareh Olagh. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 11:07:57 PM »
I just stopped by and saw this praticular thread and thought to myself. What kind of a moron are you?  If you do not like this forum why you joined?  Are you a muzzie by chance? Iranian? GARBAGE is more like it.  I am Catholic and Catholics as well as Christians and Jews are all targets of your hiddeous stinking cult. GET OUT NOW!

Regards now from over seas.

Wolf.  I will be back, I told ya all I will see from afar.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 11:09:16 PM »

I hate Islam as much as you guys do, but I dont understand why you guys bash Islam, when your own Religion is the same garbage to begin with!

Jews and Muslims are basically the same, alot of your ideologies are the same, and like most pagan religions, their bs to begin with. Stop trying to incorporate yourself into western civilization.

Dont even try to tell me Muslims are terrorist, because there are Jewish terrorist organizations right here in the US. Not only that, but you guys are racist as well. You guys have a few articles attacking African-Americans. I'm tired of all these racial extremist websites.

Even worse, you guys are unconstitutional. You try to blend in your religious nonsense into our political system. In the constitution it states that CHURCH AND STATE SHALL NOT BE MIXED.

You're motto is "in your heart, you know were right". Yet you claim Judaism is true, while Islam is bad. You guys are equally garbage!

You guys say you preach the word of G-d, yet you guys need money! Lots and lots of money! Money! Money! Money!

Proud American
Proud Atheist
Proud Iranian

1. Where's the hypocrisy?  If anything, this movement is extremely consistent with its views.
2. Who's religion is just as garbage as Islam? How is it more garbage?  You're garbage...Your atheistic Gdless views make you trashy because you have no respect for yourself or anyone around you.
3. There is no basis to your arguments because you try to equate the miniscule 2 Jewish terrorists if there are any to the millions of Islamic terrorists...It's like you're saying that one rotten apple is equally as bad as 1000 of them. That makes no sense in your backward thought.

If anything, you are nothing more than an actual Nazi...I am ashamed that you bunch yourself with Persians. You are sick sick disgusting excuse of a garbage Persian...that has no culture and no KELASS!!  Boro gomshoh, you hayvoon!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 11:12:30 PM by Lisa »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 11:11:17 PM »
Ugly dirty rags in the U.S they complain but won't leave.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2008, 11:12:26 PM »
Let this person stay. We can debate and show why she/he is wrong and what JTF is about.  It's not for this person but for the other people looking at the forum.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2008, 11:13:57 PM »
I'm happy to let him/her/it stay for a while longer, so we can all go medieval on this bacheh sag.

Offline Open your Eyes

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2008, 11:16:25 PM »
I just stopped by and saw this praticular thread and thought to myself. What kind of a moron are you?  If you do not like this forum why you joined?  Are you a muzzie by chance? Iranian? GARBAGE is more like it.  I am Catholic and Catholics as well as Christians and Jews are all targets of your hiddeous stinking cult. GET OUT NOW!

Am I a muslim? No, I'm not. I think Islam is disgusting.

Oh, you're Catholic? Thousands of catholics were slaughtered in europe in the middle ages by Christians. Thousands of Jews were also slaughtered by christians.

Yea, Iranians that influenced your religion, and freed your people from Babylon.

I'm submitting this group into HateWatch.

Get your [censored] religion out of my country.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2008, 11:17:47 PM »
No, you get your excrement self out of our forum, you worthless lump of protoplasm.  You're banned. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2008, 11:18:30 PM »

You guys say you preach the word of G-d, yet you guys need money! Lots and lots of money! Money! Money! Money!

Proud American
Proud Atheist
Proud Iranian

In regards to money, you can see the difference a group like the Daily Kos and Moveon.org have vs. JTF because they have millions of dollars behind them.  Obviously money will help any movement, company or charity grow.  Why JTF is singled out for having that attribute I can only guess.
Islam is different from Judaism because Islam has always been a religion of conquest.  Judaism discourages converts so even if you don't like anything about Judaism, how could it possible be a threat to anyone.  
We have had and do have athiests on this forum and they are never attacked for their beliefs because they share the same vision for the world.  If JTF were truly evil haters, JTF would preach world conquest and hate everyone from Polynesians to Indians.  We have a very opoen forum as long as those people aren't anti-semitic.
You need to live in a US city and not just go between your health club and Whole Foods before I can talk to you about black inner city America.  

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2008, 11:18:40 PM »
Iranian POS I am an American born and raised, how about YOU MUZZIE get out of my country! And Iran is garbage, your leader is a pig, your Islam was created by a pig, and Allah is a pig. GET OUT go to Teheran where you can dine with the goats in your dirty mosques.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2008, 11:19:39 PM »

Oh, you're Catholic? Thousands of catholics were slaughtered in europe in the middle ages by Christians. Thousands of Jews were also slaughtered by christians.

Yea, Iranians that influenced your religion, and freed your people from Babylon.

Get your excrement religion out of my country.

You were right Lisa.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2008, 11:21:15 PM »
I just banned him/her/it. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2008, 11:23:28 PM »

You submitted JTF to Hatewatch?  You're about 20 years late for that one...about 50 million people beat you to it and JTF is still here.  
Oh and other people have submitted JTF to everything to the FBI to SPLC.  The problem is that JTF doesn't hate people for their skin color, race or ethnicity.  JTF hates people who hate Jews, America and Western civilization.  That's a long list of people.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2008, 11:23:44 PM »
Good riddens.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2008, 11:24:00 PM »
I knew it

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2008, 11:26:06 PM »

Proud American
Proud Atheist
Proud Iranian

go back to watching Tyra.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2008, 11:50:35 PM »
Make sure you get our web address correct. If you are going to help publicize us, please make sure you get the address right.

Wow... you think Judaism and Islam are the same?? How absurd and uneducated can you be? We respect women and hold them as equals (actually we believe that women have higher souls than men) while islam treat women worse than their camels and cuts the clitoris off of their children. We believe in peace for all mankind and that only Jewish people need to follow the Torah while muslims have to convert the world or murder them. We believe that education is important while the arab countries in the Middle East have an average of a 5th grade education and only the men are allowed to study. We believe that it's wrong to have relations with children while mohammed was a pedophile and little muslim children get "married" to old men. We believe that murder is wrong while they believe if they become suicide bombers and kill innocent people, they'll get virgins in heaven they can live our their perverted fantasies with. I mean, the list could go on all night here.

You, on the other hand, are a Jew hating nazi piece of garbage. Lisa, good job on banning this amalekite excrement.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2008, 12:10:51 AM »
Make sure you get our web address correct. If you are going to help publicize us, please make sure you get the address right.

Wow... you think Judaism and Islam are the same?? How absurd and uneducated can you be? We respect women and hold them as equals (actually we believe that women have higher souls than men) while islam treat women worse than their camels and cuts the clitoris off of their children. We believe in peace for all mankind and that only Jewish people need to follow the Torah while muslims have to convert the world or murder them. We believe that education is important while the arab countries in the Middle East have an average of a 5th grade education and only the men are allowed to study. We believe that it's wrong to have relations with children while mohammed was a pedophile and little muslim children get "married" to old men. We believe that murder is wrong while they believe if they become suicide bombers and kill innocent people, they'll get virgins in heaven they can live our their perverted fantasies with. I mean, the list could go on all night here.

You, on the other hand, are a Jew hating nazi piece of garbage. Lisa, good job on banning this amalekite excrement.

Amen Shlomo,

We haven't seen a putz this delusional in a long time. He parrots every secular humanism talking point to a tee. His forehead must be thick as a board. People like this are barely functional. He thinks he will scare us by making idle threats. Such is the way of the idiot. It would have been fun to twist his little monkey mind into a pretzel because he would be unable to respond. He thought he was dealing with someone else because no sane person would enter JTF and make such a mockery of themselves in public.

This putz did provide a little bit of a chuckle. I could imagine such an idiot sitting behind a computer wondering which key to press. His understanding of 'Constitutional Law' is completely wrong. The Constitution says that the Government should be separate from Churches, not that Churches can't be involved in the workings of government. All one needs to do is study American history to learn that the forefathers were a religious bunch, church goers, who were concerned with governments which ran churches {i.e. The Church of England}. Nowhere in the US Constitution does it say that Churches and Synagoges cannot be involved in the election of officials.

Good riddance to another schmuck Nazi...

muman613
 :dance:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_of_church_and_state
"

Establishment clause:
The "establishment of religion" clause of the First Amendment means at least this: Neither a state nor the federal government can set up a church. Neither can pass laws which aid one religion, aid all religions, or prefer one religion over another. Neither can force nor influence a person to go to or to remain away from church against his will or force him to profess a belief or disbelief in any religion. No person can be punished for entertaining or professing religious beliefs or disbeliefs, for church attendance or non-attendance. No tax in any amount, large or small, can be levied to support any religious activities or institutions, whatever they may be called, or whatever form they may adopt to teach or practice religion. Neither a state nor the Federal Government can, openly or secretly, participate in the affairs of any religious organizations or groups and vice versa. In the words of Jefferson, the clause against establishment of religion by law was intended to erect "a wall of separation between church and State."

"

JTF does not support the government imposing religion on anyone...

"

Free Exercise Clause:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.    

"

JTF only expects the US government to allow freedom of religion...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2008, 12:40:10 AM »
aka Someone Else

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2008, 01:59:35 AM »
You beat me to him Lisa. Good work !!!
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2008, 02:02:45 AM »
Catholics are Christians, camelrapist.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2008, 03:24:53 AM »
This is what they do.  They don't want to be revealed as Jew haters so they say that they hate all religions.  And Leftists buy into it.  He probably is a Leftist.  Let's hope he french kisses a bus.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2008, 03:26:43 AM »

First of all Jakesh Mosalmoon, you don't really hate Islam. You're just like the majority of Iranians who leave Islam. The only reason why you "hate" Islam is because you're humiliated that the Arabs conquered you. You resent Arabs and therefore resent their religion. The truth is that Islam is an improvement on you. You animals have always been and always will be enemies of Western civilization regardless of Islam. You have been ever since you attacked the Greeks which was long before the advent of Islam. You retards also think you're Aryans related to Germans and try to look like them. That's why 95% of your women color their hair blond and have the highest rate of nose thinning surgeries and other cosmetic surgeries in the world. Get your badane lashe toro beeron as keshvare man!!!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2008, 09:40:50 AM »
Whats a jakesh mosalmon?